Please Help...RIP Kenny "Kace" Khammanivong

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hi everyone...

this past friday, my little cousin, kenny, passed away in a car accident...just barely 18 years old. hez lived a hard life and was just getting on the right path...

...but then this happened and we have just been left in utter shock and despair...

...on top of that...just three weeks earlier our grandma passed away...

...it's been a time of major grief in our family, and even of some financial burdens due to having to pay for two funeral arrangements...

...im sorry to just randomly throw this in here, i am trying to reach out to everywhere, anywhere, and anyone to seek support. if u are able to help with anything AT ALL please reach out to the link below...

http://www.gofundme.com/8h35ho

or send via my paypal: dasianstarx@yahoo.com

...we greatly appreciate your support....

related link about his crash...

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/2014/04/19/oakville-heintz-erb-roads-crash-kenny-hammanivong-dead/7908291/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My condolences to you P'Thookatha and your family.  To lose a loved one one after the other, it's really unbearable.  During this time of grief, stay strong.  He's gone but he'll always remain in your hearts forever.  

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aikoden said:
My condolences to you P'Thookatha and your family.  To lose a loved one one after the other, it's really unbearable.  During this time of grief, stay strong.  He's gone but he'll always remain in your hearts forever.  
thank u so much, aikoden. everything u said was so heartfelt. this past month, i never knew i could cry so much. the pain just seems so unbearable on some days. to see the amount of sorrow looming over our family, itz truly surreal. the feeling of hopelessness was even starting to get the best of me, and then i ran here. this is my escape...one of my profound supports. i could always turn to my asianfuse family to keep me strong, and i thank u so much from the bottom of my heart...especially to u for taking the time to reach out.

cecilia

Staff member
My condolence to you and your family.  
When I saw the interview of his mother, I am reminded of my mother.
It's really hard to lose a love one at this young age but hang in there.

Praying for a safe recovery for the driver as well.  

Stay strong! Your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's sad to lose a loved one, but to lose two in such a short period of time, I couldn't even imagine what you and your family are going thru.  My condolence and may Buddha bless you all to stay strong in these sad time. :tearybye:

Is there a paypal donation link instead of gofundme?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I was wondering that too Maya.

@Thookatha, do you have a paypal account?  If not, I can donate via the gofund.

Thookatha said:
thank u so much, aikoden. everything u said was so heartfelt. this past month, i never knew i could cry so much. the pain just seems so unbearable on some days. to see the amount of sorrow looming over our family, itz truly surreal. the feeling of hopelessness was even starting to get the best of me, and then i ran here. this is my escape...one of my profound supports. i could always turn to my asianfuse family to keep me strong, and i thank u so much from the bottom of my heart...especially to u for taking the time to reach out.

Everyone has their escape somewhere, and we're happy to know that you can escape through here at AF.   Even if we're close or strangers, we feel your grief and sadness.  Stay strong during these times.  I'll pray for you all to have the strength to overcome these sorrowful times.  The tears may continue to roll and you all may be in despair, but the memories you all have of him will always be in your hearts.  He'll always be in that spot, and he'll know that he's forever loved by all.  He's now up there in heaven with your beloved Grandmother and are watching over all of you.  They are gone physically, but they will always be with you all spiritually in the heart.  God bless to you.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thank u so much, again, everyone. itz incredibly comforting to know that there are still so many amazing people around me...even in my cyber world.

for those who are unable to use gofund, please feel free to access my paypal via dasianstarx@yahoo.com.

i cant thank u enough for ur support...even a little bit counts and adds up. my aunt literally has nothing, and the family is trying to financially support her as much as possible being that she is a single mom, but grandmaz funeral was so much that we can barely come up with enough to cover both funerals. in fact, three. we had three deaths in the family in the last 30 days. there was another grandma who passed away two days after my grandma (on my mom side). this grandma was my cousins' grandma whom i grew up around and called grandma too. itz been a mass collection of utter despair.

right now, im trying to stay strong for my family, but itz just so hard cuz i need my release too. me and my cousins grew up like brothers and sisters, not like distant relatives so i feel like a piece of my heart has been cut out right in front of me. i think what pains me the most about my cousinz passing was that i was away in california for about seven or eight years. when i moved back home to missouri, he was already 16, almost 17. i mean, i was seriously in love with this kid since the day they brought him home from the hospital. i missed out on those years with him, and it torments me.

his friend drove under the influence going a million miles per hour. if my cousin realized he wouldnt have gotten in that car. but he didnt know it. the autopsy said he was clean...but he died. i dont want anyone dead but how is that fair...4 days after he just got his license...he was working and saving money for a car...we were so proud of him bc hez had some hardships in his life...but he was robbed of his life...

...the more i type the more i sob...so sorry for rambling everyone...

...just really, THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ps. i still have all my nong nongs here, thank goodness. and yes, im sure u girls are the nongs. thank u for being here for me....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg i just now saw this post... i'm so sorry to hear about your losses..... condolences to you and your family p'Thookatha :'( life is short but then you have to stay strong and keep moving along.....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
It's sad to lose a loved one, but to lose two in such a short period of time, I couldn't even imagine what you and your family are going thru.  My condolence and may Buddha bless you all to stay strong in these sad time. :tearybye:

Is there a paypal donation link instead of gofundme?
oh wow, thank u, nong maya!! received the generous donation. my aunt will be so happy to know this many people reached out on behalf of kenny.

triANGgo said:
omg i just now saw this post... i'm so sorry to hear about your losses..... condolences to you and your family p'Thookatha :'( life is short but then you have to stay strong and keep moving along.....
thanx, n'lekkie. each day still feels heavy in my heart but life entails many more people i have to be here for. i will stay strong and keep moving forward.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
My heart is with you and your family for having to endure the pain of such losses of loved ones. I was recently in an accident myself and though I am still here today, I can't express how much appreciation I've had for the ones who have helped to make a financial contribution to my husband and me - especially since I have a daughter too (she just turned 18 months). May your family come out stronger than it was before after such a tragedy. I'm glad to see that everyone has helped to contribute so much that his family has almost met their goal. Best of luck to them. Hope the contributions help. I'm sure he is watching over his family as that is what I would have done if something like that had happened to me. If he is up there watching, I hope he will feel content enough that you love his family so to reach out for help, and let his soul rest. I will definitely contribute to something as worthy as this. =(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Haibtuag said:
My heart is with you and your family for having to endure the pain of such losses of loved ones. I was recently in an accident myself and though I am still here today, I can't express how much appreciation I've had for the ones who have helped to make a financial contribution to my husband and me - especially since I have a daughter too (she just turned 18 months). May your family come out stronger than it was before after such a tragedy. I'm glad to see that everyone has helped to contribute so much that his family has almost met their goal. Best of luck to them. Hope the contributions help. I'm sure he is watching over his family as that is what I would have done if something like that had happened to me. If he is up there watching, I hope he will feel content enough that you love his family so to reach out for help, and let his soul rest. I will definitely contribute to something as worthy as this. =(
thank u so much. that was really heartfelt. i am sorry to hear that u were in accident yourself. so incredibly glad to know that u and ur husband came out safely together as well. i cant imagine ur daughter without her parents if something were to happen. with everything that has happened in my family i have been working on being stronger too...more importantly on appreciating my family in a deeper sense. my cousins and i grew up like brothers and sisters, not as distant relatives. this event has pierced my heart in such a way that shakes the core of who i am. i have to do everything i can to help the healing process...emotionally, mentally...even financially. my aunt is a single parent...she barely gets by...we all try to chip in and help one another...but itz been three funerals this month. as much as we dont want to think about money right now, itz a must. every bit of reaching out that we've received have been more appreciated than i can even put into words...and i dont just mean money.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My deepest condolences to you and your families during this most difficult time.

May the time helps ease all your pain and sorrow.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thookatha, my thoughts & prayers are with you na. Losing people you love from this life is not easy. What makes me at ease is knowing with all my heart they are in a better place. God has a plan for each of us. Hang tough & cry if you need too. I still cryfrom time to time for my little brother that passed away 9 years ago when he was 22 years old. You may always be in pain but in time it will get better. Su su. ^_^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
My condolence to you and your family na. It's very hard dealing with this kind of grief. I was in your shoe not to long ago. But the different is it wasn't a back to back dealth. I lost my dad in 2012 than my grandfather in 2013. It will take time to heal, some will heal sooner than others. But you will go through this...you will have the support from your family and friends. Stay strong na!! My prayer are with you and your family.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vimalee said:
My deepest condolences to you and your families during this most difficult time.

May the time helps ease all your pain and sorrow.

Dal said:
Thookatha, my thoughts & prayers are with you na. Losing people you love from this life is not easy. What makes me at ease is knowing with all my heart they are in a better place. God has a plan for each of us. Hang tough & cry if you need too. I still cryfrom time to time for my little brother that passed away 9 years ago when he was 22 years old. You may always be in pain but in time it will get better. Su su. ^_^

MrsChum said:
My condolence to you and your family na. It's very hard dealing with this kind of grief. I was in your shoe not to long ago. But the different is it wasn't a back to back dealth. I lost my dad in 2012 than my grandfather in 2013. It will take time to heal, some will heal sooner than others. But you will go through this...you will have the support from your family and friends. Stay strong na!! My prayer are with you and your family.
the kind words and prayers from everyone here has been so profound...i cant even begin to explain how i feel right now. after my first grandma passed, it was like my whole world shattered into millions of pieces. she pretty much raised me, so the wounds that amounted from that was something i actually still feel would never heal. and then when another grandma passed away two days later, i just went numb. my spirit literally left my body. it took me two weeks before i could even talk to anyone again. by nature i already dont really display my sad emotions for people to see. so when my cousin got killed in the car accident like half a week after that, i thought i was going to have to be hospitalized. i sobbed so much...in front of people, in my own time...just everywhere. therez been this feeling of utter hopelessness thatz been eating up my soul, but i have been suppressing it. cuz when i look at my aunt and know that she just lost her mother and then her son....in just a two week span, i cant even begin to understand what kind of grief that entails. my mom still has depressed moments thinking about my grandma. i have to be strong. thank heavens for all of u. in fact, as i am typing right now, tears roll down my face with so much gratitude...just so much appreciation for everyone here. i thank u again for lending ur hearts and ur ears to hear me out in my time of sorrow.

dal, i also just wanted to mention i received your incredibly generous donation. thank u, thak u, thank u. it really helps...a ton. i promise to su su ja.

Reactions: Dal

dalhou

sarNie Egg
I don't have much, but I sent you what I could. If you need anyone to talk to, let me know.

Stranger as I am, sometimes that helps. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dalhou said:
I don't have much, but I sent you what I could. If you need anyone to talk to, let me know.

Stranger as I am, sometimes that helps. 
truly appreciate ur contribution...more importantly, thanks for offering ur time...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I send my condolences girl! Your cousin death are the same as my  nephew, a car accident  . He barely turn 18  as well. While the car was spinning after the impact he leap out the window but didn't make it , half of his body was crush under the vehicle and he was already dead at the scene . It was so sad!!! Never expected ! While I was under hot water for a few years and couldn't return to my family in the US , I missed my grandma the most . She lived with us for over 30 years and out of all her grandchildren , my family are the closest to her . And from the time i can remember not one single grandkid visit her on a regular basic , the most was 1 x every 5/10 years and they only live 10 min away . I was always there to take her to doctor , temple , or where ever her heart desire . When i was able to return back in the  country I couldn't even stay in my  hometown. I have to stay in TX and she would call me every week to come home and tell me how much she miss me and no body take her to the doctor . She keep on mentioning  if she die i wouldn't be able to make it to her bedside . She told me that she no longer live with my parent and move out to live with my Aunt because without me nobody have time to take care of her . I was sad and felt so bad because i know it hard to please my grandma if she live anywhere else she wouldn't fit in , even if the people she live with are her children.

I was so happy when news come that i can goes back home . I still remember her smile and how she hug me and complain how much weight i loss . Sadly , her life was cut short . One month after I return home she pass away in her sleep , she was 95 . I cry so much at the hospital . I was so mad at all my cousins because they only appear when she dead and while she alive they did not care or attend to her need or even call. It been about 7 months since her death now and i move into her old room ever since . She always wanted for me to get marry and have a family because she wanted to see my kids before she pass way . I regret it now . I should had listen her and marry that Dr ! She liked him and wanted me to marry some one smart. I refuse because i dislike the idea of arrange marriage and to an older man . I remember what she said to me that day " sarN , if you don't marry that man at your  age now . You will never marry at all and you will be an old maid " . O' gosh . I crying now. T T . I'll send my share. ok