Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
nampeung is always playing the n'rai roles, or mother roles, or someone older...she is younger than anne and anne is still playing n'ek roles while nampeung is getting all these mom roles...she is such a beautiful and talented actress, she should get to be n'ek more often :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the summary! i hope mart does better in here than LK with anne cuz he wasnt convincing as a meanie

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i know i hope mart's acting playin a meanie will be way better than LK ... lol..

i didn't feel anithing... lol.. but the kiss.. lol... lalala ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
LK with Anne he was so stiff and emotionless......But after watching his most current lakorns I have to admit mart has improved alot in his acting.....I can't wait to see how this one goes^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
LK with Anne he was so stiff and emotionless......But after watching his most current lakorns I have to admit mart has improved alot in his acting.....I can't wait to see how this one goes^^
Yeah he really has improved.
I liked him eversince Sapai Look Toong.
Cause in MDRB he was really stiff and same with LK.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i liked him a lot in kulaab see dum but i saw dat lakorn dubbed lol his speech was probably bad back then haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I like mart too! He just needs to work on his emotions just a tad bit... :D

I absolutely adore him in Sapai look thong & definitely in Mae Ka Kanom Wan :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
I never watched any of Mart's lakorns before, but after Mae Ka Kanom Wan, I totally love him. :wub: Now he is one of my favorite actors.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
so this is a remake? Who starred in the old version one? Is there a preview of the old version one that I can watch? thanks

pim

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is very good pra'eg named is Tinnarat and nang'eg named is Jomkwan but i think her father nickname her Honey and pra'eg stepmom i can't remember what her long named is but they called her khun Kat and Louis might play as her little brother role instead of her son role and khun Kat little bro. end up with pra'eg fiance or girlfriend what ever you want to call it.But the old one after pra'eg and nang'eg got married time fly by their son grew up and they have grandkid they grew old togerther and the end nang'eg say she never regret choosing to love pra'eg they hug and the end.I'm not sure that the old one nang'eg mom is american cause her dad is thai but she went to lived with her mom in america cause her mom got remarried but i think she ran away and came back to thailand without her father knowing that how she met with pra'eg little bro and Khun Kat little bro is at a night club so pra'eg thought that she is a homeless kid that just want money from his brother.but nang'eg is very rich she just a person that likes to have fun a but she fell in love with pra'eg just seeing only his picture and she was just head over heels for him.Juat love this lakorn hope they pick a kute nang'eg to portray this role and hope is the right age cause nang'eg is only like 18 or 19 years old and pra'eg is in his 30 I think so Mart fit tha role with the age that pretty close but hope they get nang'eg in the right age range.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
young n'ek and old p'ek.. >_<.. at least p'ek is mart.. and NOT CHOTCHAI!!!.. I WOULD BE TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
awww i love chatchai

but then i again i have a thing for older men.
my latest obsession, Liam Neeson from Taken

that yaya girl looks hella cute