Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I only watched up to episode 10 didn't have time to dl the most recent eppies. prik tai and bai kao are too cute but yes they are really young. it'll suck if they do grow up at the end. in the first place i only wanted to watch this becoz of nat and taew. i love vicky and chai but they're just ok in this lakorn. i am waiting for nat and taew to grow up!!

max

sarNie Elites
I love Chai and Vicky! Umm... they kids are adorable! It is just that... it is so weird. They are super young, and they are already talking about love. It is weird. Haha.

max

sarNie Elites
lol max i think its because they see their uncle and mom do it so they are like yeah; i dont think they mean anything by it :p lol
LOL... yes, could be, but I still think that they are too young to kind of be falling in love. Anyhow, I will finish this lakorn!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i caught up
and gosh i like this lakorn
i love vicky when her and her daughter get along
its so cute
i'm looking forward to seeing more mother daughter scenes between them

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My thai reading is really crappy lol, but i'll try my best;

from what i've read it says something like

"We seen Chai Kuang (Date) Vicky and all of the sudden how does he pop up with (whoever that girl is) for everyone to see more often everyday, but then turns around and date and go out with vicky again. Having both girls to choose from is ok, but don't step on anyone's foot or else there will be trouble because Orkaen (or whatever her name is) has a boyfriend hovering over her already. Both were seen walking around at the lakorn way tee event at first they were walking so far away, but when the reporters weren't looking they found a quiet corner to whisper."

LOl thats the best i could do =.= hahah I'm still learning so this sucks a bit; LOL

annea

sarNie Adult
omg the truth has been revealed......
now im a lilo confuse about if she really know who raped her, cause n'ek had a flash back when she got raped and she was drunk.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
My thai reading is really crappy lol, but i'll try my best;

from what i've read it says something like

"We seen Chai Kuang (Date) Vicky and all of the sudden how does he pop up with (whoever that girl is) for everyone to see more often everyday, but then turns around and date and go out with vicky again. Having both girls to choose from is ok, but don't step on anyone's foot or else there will be trouble because Orkaen (or whatever her name is) has a boyfriend hovering over her already. Both were seen walking around at the lakorn way tee event at first they were walking so far away, but when the reporters weren't looking they found a quiet corner to whisper."

LOl thats the best i could do =.= hahah I'm still learning so this sucks a bit; LOL
Oh, thank you so much "KhoOnxNouxWanxJai" I really do appreciate your help =) You did a wonderful job. I tried learning thai, but it's just so hard =( because it's not like the regular English alphabets. In the future if there is something in the gossipstar.com about them, can I come to you, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai?

naimee02

sarNie Egg
omg the truth has been revealed......
now im a lilo confuse about if she really know who raped her, cause n'ek had a flash back when she got raped and she was drunk.
Yay...now I can't wait to watch it =) thanks...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh, thank you so much "KhoOnxNouxWanxJai" I really do appreciate your help =) You did a wonderful job. I tried learning thai, but it's just so hard =( because it's not like the regular English alphabets. In the future if there is something in the gossipstar.com about them, can I come to you, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai?

hahah np im pretty sure I was off on somethings though lol and sure you can ahahah, but my summary will probably be really short lols;

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Can you, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai please translate this if you don't mind? Thanks =)

link: http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=85184

"วิ��ี้" �ั๊�ความรั� อ้ำอึ้งเจอ "�ม่ชายไม่ปลื้ม" อี�ราย [7 เม.ย. 51 - 01:01]

เมื่อยังไม่สารภาพความจริง นัà¸?ข่าวà¸?็ยังไม่เลิà¸?ตามเค้นà¸
ามเอาà¸?ับคู่ ชาย-ชาตโยดม หิรัณยัษà¸?ิติ à¸?ับ วิà¸?à¸?ี้-สุนิสา เจทท์ ซึ่งล่าสุดà¸?็ยังมีภาพปาปาราà¸
ซี่ว่า ควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยว à¹?ละมีข่าวว่าควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยวà¸
ระเทศมาเลเซีย�ันสองต่อสอง เจอ วิ��ี้ ที่งาน The Corsica Summer Beach Fashion ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัล พลาซา พระราม 3 �็เลยได้ถาม "เรื่องภาพ�็มีคนบอ�เหมือน�
¸±à¸™ à¹?ต่ยังไม่เห็นค่ะ ส่วนเรื่องไปเที่ยวที่มาเลเà¸
ียนั้น ไม่ใช่ค่ะ พี่ชายเขาไปทำงาน à¸?ี้à¸?็ไปทำงานเหมือนà¸?ัน"à¹?ล้วความสัมพันธ์ของ วิà¸?à¸?ี้à¸?ับชายเป็นไง? "à¸?็...(อึ้งไปอึดใจ) ยังไม่อยาà¸?พูด ไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไร รูปคงเป็นอย่างที่เห็นล่ะค่à¸
"ตอนนี้สบายใจขึ้นมั้ยหลังจ
¸²à¸?ที่เจอข่าวà¹?ละภาพปา ปาราซซี่มาเยอะà¹?ยะà¹?ล้ว? "เป็นช่วงๆนะ ช่วงไหนมีข่าวน้อยà¸?็สบายใจใà¸
ระดับหนึ่ง เวลามีข่าวออà¸?มา ส่วนมาà¸?มันไม่จริง à¸?ี้จะไม่สบายใจ à¹?ต่ช่วงไหนมีข่าวเบาๆà¸?ี้จะสà¸
ายใจ ชีวิต�ี้มีความสุขอยู่�ล้ว"ทุ�วันนี้เหมือน�ับเป็น�าร
¸¢à¸­à¸¡à¸£à¸±à¸šà¸?ลายๆว่าคบหาดูใจ à¸?ันอยู่ในระยะเบื้องต้น? วิà¸?à¸?ี้ยิ้มà¸?่อนตอบ "รอดูต่อไปดีà¸?ว่าว่าจะเป็นอ
¸¢à¹ˆà¸²à¸‡à¹„ร"

à¹?ล้วเมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ทีà¸
่าอยู่ใน�านะใด�ัน�น่ เพราะว่าไม่พร้อม หรือไม่�น่ใจ? "ไม่ว่า�ี้จะพูดเรื่องส่วนต
¸±à¸§à¸«à¸£à¸·à¸­à¹„ม่ มันà¸?็มีข่าวออà¸?มาว่าอยู่ดี à¸?ี้เลยคิดว่าตัวเองพูดน้อยๆà¸
ี�ว่า เพราะสบายใจ�ว่า"ตอนนี้มั่นใจในตัวพี่ชายหร
¸·à¸­à¸¢à¸±à¸‡? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)"ถึงจะไม่พูด หรือพูดน้อย ภาพที่ออà¸?มาà¸?็ยังยืนยันอยู่à¸
ีว่า เป็นอะไร�ัน? "คืออย่างภาพที่ออ�มาคนน่าจ
¸°à¹€à¸‚้าใจ à¸?ี้คงไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไรอีà¸?" ได้ยินข่าวว่าพี่ชายไปเà¸?้านà¸
งà¹?บบสาวออร์à¹?à¸?นด้วย? "อันนี้ต้องไปถามเขาดู à¸?ี้ไม่ได้ซีเรียสà¸?ับข่าว เพราะอยู่วงà¸?ารนี้ทุà¸?คนสามาà¸
ถมีข่าวได้ทุà¸?วันâ€? เชื่อใจพี่ชายมั้ย? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)" เมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ที? "ขอเวลาต่อไปเรื่อยๆดีà¸?ว่า à¸?ี้เห็นตัวอย่างดาราบางคนเขà¸
เปิดเผย à¹?ล้วต้องเจออะไรบ้าง à¸?ี้ไม่ค่อยอยาà¸?เปิดเผย เรื่องส่วนตัวไม่ว่าจะà¸?ับใคà¸
"�ล้วข่าวเรื่อง�ม่ของพี่ชา
¸¢à¹„ม่ปลื้มล่ะ? "อ๋อ อันนี้คงตอบไม่ได้ ต้องไปถามพี่ชายดีà¸?ว่าค่ะ".

Credit to www.thairath.co.th.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh im on the forum vicky's forum right now ive been translating that news hahaha im halfway done lol i'll post it in about 5 minutes? i just got the last paragraph lol