Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mam and Pong can make a cute couple. She doesnt look older than Pong at all....... Episode 2 is funny....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn so far. Very good. Who's the girl that plays Mam's sister? She's cute. Pong's character is so sexy. His eyes. His smile. Everything. I enjoy watching this boy. I think he and Mam look good together.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
I like this lakorn so far. Very good. Who's the girl that plays Mam's sister? She's cute. Pong's character is so sexy. His eyes. His smile. Everything. I enjoy watching this boy. I think he and Mam look good together.
Mam's sister is played by Marisa Anita

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So Does jakjan pair up with mam's brother? puri with mam's sister? Oh man. This movie is kinna dumb how shes alll in the brothers bussiness and stuff but yeah again she cares about them. Pwuahah. I can't wait to see puri on screen w/ Marisa

nophankh

sarNie Adult
currently watching eps. 3, man does it have some serious gay love.
I swear I never figured that guy to be gay. my initial thought when they introduced the younger gay lover was that it was good for nothing younger brother.
I never thought....
It's getting juicy. Awesome.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
and O M G. pong is freakinnnnnnnnn HOTTTTTTTTTT in here! woooooooo! HAHA I think he looks the best in this lakorn than his other ones. Oh man. (;

Babyt

sarNie Elites
looks like Mam's brother will have some sort of heart problem from the preview for esp 4..he is probably going to die at the end...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
does anyone know what the title means? i can't figure it out

pze

sarNie Adult
im enjoying this lakorn at the moment....i cant wait for more intense scenes....lolz...

pong's sister died, right? but since jakjaan drew the same elephant, is she pong's sister or is the painting a coincidence? i wonder how mam will react, when she finds out pong only feels a connection w/ jakjaan, b/c the painting reminded him of his sister. :eek:

i like the puri/alisa couple! I wanna see more of them! :wub: the guy playing mam's lil' bro. is cute. ;)

Babyt

sarNie Elites
pong's sister died, right? but since jakjaan drew the same elephant, is she pong's sister or is the painting a coincidence? i wonder how mam will react, when she finds out pong only feels a connection w/ jakjaan, b/c the painting reminded him of his sister. :eek:

i like the puri/alisa couple! I wanna see more of them! :wub: the guy playing mam's lil' bro. is cute. ;)
that's wat i was thinking...but i wouldn't be surprised if Pong's sister isn't dead and that its jakjaan...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno man i think dis lakorn is kinda dumb. it's just bout mam bein nosy lol then da other cast comes in sometimes. oh but i LOVE puri. i just wish dat one man would stop touching him :angry: