Pong & Pancake

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
i find pong really like show his body to take picture,i have saw him such style without shirt many times . :p
but no doubt, he looks good

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
pong is hella hottt :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , pancake and him just dont have that spark with each other... she doesnt match him a bit

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i love pong so much! very hawt! pong just doesn't look good with anyone except with me-- okay okay, i love bee too :) bee and pong makes the hottest couple!

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
Wow!!!!!!!!! nothing to say except that they are soooooooooooooo hottttttt together. Love the cover. :wub: Super duper hot!!!!!!! :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If Ch. 7 and Exact have another collab together Pong and Pan FTW! LOL :wub: I wouldn't mind either Comedy or Drama, hehehehe Pancake can pull both off so well x33 LOL

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
yes!!! pppooonnggg look delicious!!! Yummy!!!! he out shine her... He's hott!!! and she's ok.. her hair have to go!!! And the cover... not a nice one!! Srry!!! but it's true..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
damn ! ... what the hell do they have going on here ?
look and pancake... this should be rated R or something xD

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
p0ng is always FLY!!! im BOUND to meet him one day too!

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Pancake looks weird on the cover especially with her being reddish. :lol: I like the picture of Pong crushing the can (shows how tough his is hahahaha j/k).

maijune

SarNie Adult
pong is so damn hot sexy....loved him so much....and i would love to see pong pair up with another ch7 n'ek as well...