Poo Soam Fao Sub

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
You should download it now. I'm so into this lakorn that I just want to kick my computer screen when n'ek fiance and sonia scenes are on.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
hey heard from sweetkob forum that this lakorn is only 14eps. that means it's gonna ends next week!!!! can't believe it. i'm sad now. :lmao: that means i have to wait several months from now til kob's next lakorn airs to have something to watch. by the way what are the ratings of this lakorn, are kob and stefan #1 on dao kra jai but then again i don't trust dao kra jai's vote anymore i don't think they are accurate. also kob had stefan's baby in the past life but were they married???

maijune

SarNie Adult
Stephan can't keep his hand off Kob..Lol I like this more than LNJ.. it actually cute..

yeah he can't keep his hand off of kob...everytime he's close to her he would hold her, touch her or makeout...he should just steal her from her fiance then..

they are so cute in this lakorn....both look so fresh...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
hey heard from sweetkob forum that this lakorn is only 14eps. that means it's gonna ends next week!!!! can't believe it. i'm sad now. :lmao: that means i have to wait several months from now til kob's next lakorn airs to have something to watch. by the way what are the ratings of this lakorn, are kob and stefan #1 on dao kra jai but then again i don't trust dao kra jai's vote anymore i don't think they are accurate. also kob had stefan's baby in the past life but were they married???
As for the rating I'm not very sure but the first week is 10/11, second week is 12, and third week is 13/14. Lol

The rating get higher and higher but this lakorn is almost end and I don't know how much we can believe the rating. Lol

If you really enjoy the lakorn then don't need to care much about the rating.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey youa you are so right about the ratings. i'm just tired of hearding people say kob is going down hill and the ratings for her lakorn are low and that people don't like her anymore. but whatever i still love kob. can't believe this lakorn is ending so fast.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
hey youa you are so right about the ratings. i'm just tired of hearding people say kob is going down hill and the ratings for her lakorn are low and that people don't like her anymore. but whatever i still love kob. can't believe this lakorn is ending so fast.
Not just her lakorn that get the low rating. Other actresses’ lakorn are low rating too. If she is down hill then other are down hill too.

Even she is down hill but she still get pay a lot when she accepts any new project…like performance, movie, and lakorn or etc. This is a good thing to hear.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I just love the time they spend with eachother. I wonder how the next epi will be. I know there's going to be some jealously, mostly with n'k and p'k at the forest/jungle. And yothin is so scarey. If I was force to marry that kind of person, i would rather run away. If he was the last man on earth I still wouldn't want to be with him. Uggg....Kob needs to step up to her mom. You can see that kob stands her ground, except for the engagement. How scarey it is to turn yothin down. Man, if that was me, i would dump his a** and start running...LOL

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Dang, this lakorn drag, I mean drag alot. I like LNJ way better because P'ek was aggressive in that one, but in here both P'ek and N'ake are weak. N'ake is force to marry someone she doesn't love and P'ek loves her but didn't want to act on it becuz she has a fiance. Everytime when he sees her with her fiance, he's heartbroken and did not do anything about it, knowing that she doesn't even love "Yotin." He got insulted by "Yotin" alot and N'ake believed her mom and wants to be a good daughter. She's always crying, her mom is annoying and her friend (forgot her name) dang, can't stand them. I think I will just watch the ending of this lakorn rather than watching the whole series.

"Also, there's not much romantic scenes of them two." Just her crying, and the same thing with the people in the cave.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Overal, the lakorn is fairly good. Even though it repeats itself several times: Jump to past, present, p’rai and n’rai fighting for pra’ek and na’ek, parent having affair, ghost in cave argument, Poo Soam killing or scary off treasure hunters. Haha.

But if you haven’t notice lakorn base on past/present drags and have a tendacy to repeat. For example, Roy Rak Roy Ardeed (Hands hurting, dream past, internet chat) and Buang Baja Torn (sleep go back and forth between deminsion, argument w/ na’ek and her husband, wedding disaster scene). For this kind of genre, scenes need to repeat in order for the viewer to piece all the puzzles together.

I don’t find it suprising that people who like aggressive lakorn choose to resent on a sweeter lakorn. Cause those who watch aggressive lakorn (Leh Ratree, Lhong Ngao Jun, Jon Ploy Jai) are used to seeing action right away, as compare to sweeter lakorn (Tae Pae Korn, Ruen Rak Ruen Tard), someone mention before, it’s like a rose blooming calmy.

Romantic scenes? There’s a few, but not a whole lot if you’re comparing it to Lhong Ngao Jun or Sai Lo Hid. Kob does cry alot in PSFS. I'm not a fan of Pimala and Jieb's scenes either, the friend has little part other than trying to hook up na'ek and pra'ek. Even when helping na'ek and pra'ek she gets in the way at times.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Is the rating for this week 13-14 for real, Youa? cause other borad said it 11...I don't expect a lot though ..

Damn it almost ending too..miss so much

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey..in i think ep. 9?..did they kiss or were they jus really close, like it looked like they did, but the quality wasnt too great..so someone please clarify!! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don’t find it suprising that people who like aggressive lakorn choose to resent on a sweeter lakorn. Cause those who watch aggressive lakorn (Leh Ratree, Lhong Ngao Jun, Jon Ploy Jai) are used to seeing action right away, as compare to sweeter lakorn (Tae Pae Korn, Ruen Rak Ruen Tard), someone mention before, it’s like a rose blooming calmy.
yeah , i know wat u mean . I do perfer eye for an eye and those mouth for a mouth :baby-scene-pop-corn:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I can not wait for this lakorn to be over with.....not too crazy about "PSFS"...they're too many people with many reasons. The scripts didn't just focus on the n'eng an pr'eng. Its also focus on the other people (a lot) too. The lakorn I'm looking forward is their coming lakorn "kiss&slap".

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't really care waht other people might say about this lakorn...but to me it's really good...i love all the scenes pimala and pee together...it was so sweet...and i don't see this lakorn drag at all....whoever see that please clarify...because i really don't see...all i see is that this lakorn just getting to the point everytime....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like this lakorn :wub: i wish there was 2 nang rai's shoo I would love to be the other one so i can beat the crap out of sonia .. gosh man that girl is so neeedy.. how the eff can u love someone that much to steal ur grandmothers money and run away from her .. dumb itch ... ok thats out of my system..

lol I love Jieb man she's so cool! I wish I had friends like her .. well actualy she reminds me of my best friend Janey muaha LOL and Kob needs to step up to her mother .. but I understand why she doesn't her character is suppose to be obedient regardless of the words and such .. if only her character were like Kompai in Kon Ruk Game Paybard man ... LOL

daisy

sarNie Egg
i don't it end as 14 cause i am watch 14 and 15 right now and is not end yet...i think this lakorn is doing well and they probably want to put couple more esp...