Pookarn Reuy Lai(Step Onward)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the funny scene gotta be the ghost scene where Por got those food all over him and that guy accidently through away his contact lens

alby

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see the old version, I think it was better than the new version. sarN, please upload the old version.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
I have not seen the old version but I think this very is ok enough to spend time on. I like it how the movie is not stressful, their is no jealousy between friend..I just love the three girls relationship.

Anyone know the title, artist of the song on episode 5, at the beginning the three pre'Eg sing. Something about the girl makes them think they are still ten years old.

sarNie Egg
Very disappointed in this remake. And the song SUCK BIG TIME too! Por should not have play this role. It's not a good fit for him. THIS REMAKE SUCK BIG TIME!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...i can't believe that they remade this lakorn!! it was one of my all time fav lakorn back then...omg..so much memories!!! i love the old version..i still have the old soundtrack somwhere...lol por is just too cute and yard..she's adorable like always.

TubbyTinker

some parts are interesting but some parts are way to cheesy like some of the funny scenes are suppose to be funny but its totally stupid...the annoying chracters in here is meji and her family...I just ff their scenes....

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
This version they made it too comical, so comical that it's cheesy. Make me want to watch the old version now, love the old version.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm not a Por fan, but I actually thought he's pretty fun in this...some of the funny scenes, to me, just made me laugh so badly...I mean, it's not hilarious like Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong....but it has it's moments...I actually think the singing and dancing is cute...I like Por's character in here than KKKF.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i find this lakorn hilarious at times. One of the couple's relationship is so funny. She's like a tomboy and the guy got all shy and nervous. So she made the first move. "You have to be a man." "Fine, I'll teach you." and then she give him a kiss on the cheek. But, then as she walked away, he gave her a big smack on the lips. Obviously he didn't need teaching. :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the old version is great! it's funny in a funny way not stupid funny...
then when it's serious/sad it is like that...

i wonder who has the old one to upload so we can rewatch again and for the ones that havent seen to critic it...

johnny was soo cute and young then; miss him!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i wanted to see patson in dis so i decided to watch it. it's perdy corny but i still watch it lol i thought dat was hilarious when they made da 200lbs of love reference LOL

TubbyTinker

the last episode is today.havent watched eppy 14 yet but here are some pictures I found at thairath. its their wedding scene....seems so romantic