Porp Pee Fah (Kantana)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
interesting! it's totally different from the old story line.. of how yui in this lakorn become the pee-borb.. hopefully it will be as good or better than the one with noon... Because if they are going to remake this hopefully its better than the original.. b.c usually remake sucks.. And the one with noon and nott.. was awesome!! ;)

fanny

sarNie Adult
yui is gorgeous, but the n'ek does not look interesting at all. i gotta say that i love oil, but i hate newbies.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
maybe I missed it somewhere but has this lakorn started airing yet since it's up on the currently airing section? Can't wait to watch this lakorn...it looks very interesting...and Yui can be such a powerful actress. The new nang ek looks like she can be the nang rai. She looks more nang rai material then nang ek to me, but who knows...we'll just have to see when the lakorn is out. Can't wait can't wait.

joey

sarNie Adult
Yes, Yui looks absolutly beautiful in here even the one when she looks evil too. She is such a natural Thai beauty.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh this is airing this week I think I can't wait I want to see yui x33 and the new nang ek im not so fond of her but eh hope this one is worth watching lol but it should be for Yui and Oil x3

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i jus watched the old version with noon yesterday !! and i hope the new version is more scary and better but i'll doubt that it will be better then the new version cuz notting bets the old version lol :)))

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ahh this is airing this week I think I can't wait I want to see yui x33 and the new nang ek im not so fond of her but eh hope this one is worth watching lol but it should be for Yui and Oil x3
Airing this week>??? Yayyyyyyyyyyyy...... Is this the same Yui from Barn Bou Tawan?

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes LD. you're right.

i never finished noon version, just maybe i might finish this version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It aired today dudes :p so late you gals hahaha I swear in my synopsis I put the air date as the 4th llol Yes same Yui from Barn Poo Tawan ^___-"

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Ugh.
Somehow i dislike this lakron.
Watched 1 eps its okai.
but parts i dont get

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I seriously thought the old version with Noon was so boring. There was no sweet scenes between the nang'ek and pra'ek at all. I might watch this version because I like Yui but why does she have to be the n'rai? I hate it when they keep switching her back and forth like that.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I thinking the opposite here. Noon and Note's version was quite good. I liked how their relationship developed gradually. This one with Oil is so vastly different. Oil and he nangek are already dating and they've totally changed the story line. I didn't like how the scenes were edited too. I thought it was too jumpy. I probably watch this when I don't have anything to watch anymore.

Is the remake that bad? I'll try to watch it for sammie, since I really liked her in 'plik fah....'

Saifah

bite me x___
WOW YUi LOOKS BEAUTiFUL
i DONT LiKE THiS LAKORN.
THE REMAKE SUCKS
iTS NOT EVEN LiKE THE OLD VERSiON
i HATE CHANGES
BASiCALLY i HATE THiS REMAKE