[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is the cutest thing ever. "P'Teya please take me to America with you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcV9qNlvxM&feature=related

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg N'Yaya such a sweety naruk dee luey
omg how sweet P'Teya pa nong pai kup America dai mai
fak bok P'Teya pen suey mak and mee kwarm sook :ghehe:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yaya's so fricking adorable! lol When Teya was in Prissana she did look much like Yaya but not so much anymore. They're both beautiful.
I enjoyed Prissana but don't find it a...'must watch' because there was so much lag between the pranang and I don't know if it was just because of the age difference of Tik and Teya so that they weren't given as much kuk kik-ness but I'm hoping the new one will be much more romantic. well, maybe I would call it a 'must watch' for the sake of it being a classic. I seriously hope they find the perfect Tan Chai because otherwise, even having Yaya in here would not be complete.

Don't kill me for saying this na. I don't know if Yaya should be in this one. There is no Tan Chai suitable for her in current Ch.3 actor roaster in my opinion.

P'Tik was perfect and the only one I can see doing this role is Nadech. He will be a perfect Tan Chai.

Somehow the age difference won't work for Yadech so I just wish that they won't remake this one anytime soon. I don't want them to give Yaya a classic and she can't beat the older version because her Tan Chai is not perfect.

Just my 2 cent na.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Don't kill me for saying this na. I don't know if Yaya should be in this one. There is no Tan Chai suitable for her in current Ch.3 actor roaster in my opinion.

P'Tik was perfect and the only one I can see doing this role is Nadech. He will be a perfect Tan Chai.

Somehow the age difference won't work for Yadech so I just wish that they won't remake this one anytime soon. I don't want them to give Yaya a classic and she can't beat the older version because her Tan Chai is not perfect.

Just my 2 cent na.
As a fan of Tik, I don't want this remake to beat the older version LMAO.

I think Nadech is great too to be here, especially till now he's the only perfect koo kwan for Yaya. And the team can dress him up to be a lil bit older, just like in GRGR he looks perfectly matured there. :)))

However... I have high hope too for them to not picking YADECH.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think they pick Nadech to be in here along with Yaya. They can dress him up and make up look older. Nadech can be perfect for this role.

jjinxx

I would love to see Nadech in here. Tan Chai is a character that's not even close to anything Nadech has played before. He's super grown up, gentlemanly and proper, yet, he's not those nice p'ek that's not important to the story.

It's not a matter of beating the old version per se, but I want it to be really really good for Yaya's sake. She's so talented that it would be disappointing to watch her paired with a less than average Tan Chai. I have to agree with lakornkiki that out of the p'ek in ch3 right now, there isn't one that perfectly suits Tan Chai, or if they are, they're not compatible with Yaya. Dilemma...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think they will get Nadech in here though they can dress him up very maturely
looking but it won't make sense to the storyline cos the pra'ek not suppose to be just
1 or 2 years age gap I know another choice they can get is Pope use him with Mint
when they play in tawan duerd P'Pope his 29 while Mint she's Yaya age 18
that age gap goes with the storyline of Prissana
maybe use Nadech with Yaya in another storyline that doesn't involve where the pra'ek is
alot older than nang'ek

luv93

sarNie Egg
Can we just not care about the age thingy? I mean when I watch Prissana I don't really care about how old Taan Chai is

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree with Jjinxx! It's not about beating the older version but if they're going to make a new rendition, I hope they'll offer something more than the previous adaptations.

As for the age thing, we shouldn't really be so concerned over it. If Yaya really is the main candidate for this role, it's either she'll be paired with someone a lot older but there's the possibility of them not being a compatible couple or they'll go for someone younger but their acting and overall charisma wouldn't suit the role of TC. You can't expect much.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya would be good for this role. And I get that Yadech is the biggest thing right now...but Nadech needs to act with someone else too. All I see is Yadech everywhere.

My vote still goes to Andrew. But now, this is only a rumored lakorn? If it is, it's good too because I like the Tik and Teya Prissana. I wished they didn't remake lakorns over and over again & come with new ones with excellent storylines. But if it's a remake, I hope whoever gets it will not disappoint :D

jjinxx

M-hm. I think no matter what their age is, it's really how they pull through with the role and be convincing as TC.
I'm trying to imagine the ch3 p'eks...and so far, physical appearance wise, I could see Great in the role WITH Yaya...