[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Jai yen yen na, I want the remake to be great too, but I don't want people to compare the new PraNang to the old one, for my own good lol.

Great with Yaya??? Emmmmmm :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jai yen yen na, I want the remake to be great too, but I don't want people to compare the new PraNang to the old one, for my own good lol.

Great with Yaya??? Emmmmmm :scratchchin:
omg Great and Yaya my mind kept thinking of them since Great his old enough to play as
Tan Chai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
M-hm. I think no matter what their age is, it's really how they pull through with the role and be convincing as TC.
I'm trying to imagine the ch3 p'eks...and so far, physical appearance wise, I could see Great in the role WITH Yaya...
yeah I say Great Warintorn too

Asy

sarNie Immature
Great to remake Tik. Its a better option (FOR ME) than Num to remake Tik in Leurd Kattiya.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i thought rome would have made a great tan chai too. he's tall and handsome but great is a good option too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ What lakorn does Rome have lined up for after Buang? I think he would be suitable for the role in this lakorn.
He has Plerng Boon with Cherry Makers Group Khun Ja will finalise the cast somewhere
this August 2012 and he has this new one for Tv Scene Jao Baan Jao Ruern teaming up
with Aum,Chakrit,Cherry,Ja,Mint N its not confirm since Khun Pin still working on
her 3 project Khun Seuk etc and the genre of the new project is a horror thrill its not
a remake but its a new storyline from a new novel and Rome his name is consider in one
of p'kai project and the n'ek consider is Taew its called kaen sanaeha

tinah

sarNie Coma
^ What lakorn does Rome have lined up for after Buang? I think he would be suitable for the role in this lakorn.
well, im not suppose to say this til things are confirmed but hes having a lakorn with araya again. thats if it is confirmed. i dont know how since araya is booked for 6-7 lakorns :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
well, im not suppose to say this til things are confirmed but hes having a lakorn with araya again. thats if it is confirmed. i dont know how since araya is booked for 6-7 lakorns :scratchchin:
what Rome and Chompoo for which lakorn aha don't tell me its Makers J Khun Nok J new
project

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yea, its for khun nok
I did read a news @pantip they listed down Chompoo upcoming it Makers J and it said
might be something with the word sapai mean daughter/son inlaw maybe its a romantic comedy ah thinking of comedy Sapai Lookthung and Sapai Glai puern tien

tinah

sarNie Coma
I did read a news @pantip they listed down Chompoo upcoming it Makers J and it said
might be something with the word sapai mean daughter/son inlaw maybe its a romantic comedy ah thinking of comedy Sapai Lookthung and Sapai Glai puern tien
i doubt that she will have time to film that much lakorn at one time. rome doesnt have any upcomings so they might just start without her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Nok Chatchai favourite right now is Mark so by chance might be him as Tan Chai
and Rome not really close to Khun Nok C so I doubt Rome won't since his Broadcast idol
and now Khun Nok J Makers J group and Rome might be the next favourite for Makers Group
Teams

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i doubt that she will have time to film that much lakorn at one time. rome doesnt have any upcomings so they might just start without her
na I think they'll wait for her since Khun Nok J sees their potential

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyone but Mark...I like him but didn't see his chemistry with Yaya.

Rome as TC and Great as Praweet perhaps? 555