[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
After watching grate on the the football pitch for the 42nd anniversary of channel 3, I have to say that I really fancy him in here. He has a smile to die for too !

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
i want someone like pope-grate . pope and yaya really had chemistry in GRGR even tho in the lakorn they didnt even have any love interactions in there at all.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks, I will wait for confirmation that Yaya is really confirm in this one. Don't want to get my hope up, but I'm sure she has a good chance in here.
We all probably have to wait until next year cause Yaya is booked full this year. I really want her in here too, she really suits it with her perfect English.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
We all probably have to wait until next year cause Yaya is booked full this year. I really want her in here too, she really suits it with her perfect English.
Yeah I really wish she will be in here, she has the personality of Prissana and her English is good. Plus in real life she speak Thai and when she don't know a certain word she say it in English. She's so cute. Guess we have to wait till next year probably. Yaya also look up to Teya and I think she would be so happy to be in here:

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know YAYA is the BIG thing now and I love her, but I don't want her to play prissana. In opinion, i think she looks too young (meaning she had a baby face) and doesn't match this role. I want someone who look little more mature than YAYA. I meant mature look is not old, but still young fresh and beautiful. To me I think MATT would be perfect for this role because she doesn't look too old nor too young or have baby face like YAYA does. I want MATT with either POPE, KEN T, ROME. I've never see POPE play rich people role before I think he would do good if a chance is given.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know YAYA is the BIG thing now and I love her, but I don't want her to play prissana. In opinion, i think she looks too young (meaning she had a baby face) and doesn't match this role. I want someone who look little more mature than YAYA. I meant mature look is not old, but still young fresh and beautiful. To me I think MATT would be perfect for this role because she doesn't look too old nor too young or have baby face like YAYA does. I want MATT with either POPE, KEN T, ROME. I've never see POPE play rich people role before I think he would do good if a chance is given.

tinah

sarNie Coma
According to komchadluek, there's rumort that andrew will come back to play in this lakorn with yaya!

Omg, I hope its true but then again, I kind of want to see andrew in a modern drama that isn't a remake

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its a matter of will andrew accept the role or not. Plus, he never played with a newbie before. I just hipe he will return! Its such a waste of talent for him not to act anymore

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I always wanted to see Andrew and Yaya work together one day, he worked with Mint N too but I really didn't like that lakorn it was so boring. I would love it to if he work in a modern lakorn instead, but anything can happen from now and later. I really miss seeing Andrew onscreen, and I wished he played in another role similar to "Tang Parn Kamathep" with Janie. Though he can nail any role given to him, and I would be happy to see him in here. I wouldn't want the newbie to be the p'ek.