[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^its a matter of will andrew accept the role or not. Plus, he never played with a newbie before. I just hipe he will return! Its such a waste of talent for him not to act anymore
I would count Mint Natwara as a newbie. I don't think he's that picky with his co-stars anyways.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So we're still on da hunt for a p'ke for Yaya huh??? Idk everyone is fine...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nok Chai is no longer in for this lakorn, another producer took over this one. So we don't know Yaya is still in or not :scratchhead2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind if the production is good, but I still hope Yaya will still be in here. As long as it not a bad production.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Yaya is still in this one. want to see her in a dress and be act like a lady. we see enough of her tomboy already.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
That's actually good news. I was a little iffy with Nok producing Prissina since normally he only does action lakorns. At this point, I don't really care who they cast anymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats cool, i wanted a new production to produced this anyway. chatchai is good at producing action drama so i dont know how he would do in a romance drama

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'Nok should extend his horizons and try to slowly do something new, some of his lakorns just make me want to bang my head against the wall. He should get some tips from P'Off.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read @spicyforum said maybe Lakornthai Khun Da will produce this instead and since LakornThai will be remaking Rattanawadee

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've read @spicyforum said maybe Lakornthai Khun Da will produce this instead and since LakornThai will be remaking Rattanawadee
alice, they unbanned you from that forum?

ill be soo happy if khun da has the copyright for this remake.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, they unbanned you from that forum?

ill be soo happy if khun da has the copyright for this remake.
they gave a green light accepting new register Tinah I created a different username my older account is deleted

i hope its Khun Da is taking over

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha Alice how'd u get banned?
it was long ago I don't want to mention it really annoys me what they did makes me cranky but now its over now i just registered a new account and new name
not using 'Alice' but use 'Romeochom' instead sorry guys were offtopic here
@pink_juliet_kashie feel free to pm me to ask its much better

omg I'm running out of patients when will prissana be finalized