Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^LOl .. i was going to ask that ..
i'm not sure, i want a more slow sad song
but in a way, i guess, it make sense to have fast beat song too like KLKSuperstar :lol:

the fanmade mv is cute ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^You always pop up in threads I'm in...

I guess, music for this lakorn wise...it depends on the genre...if it's an upbeat one, then use that song...but if not, they'd have to use a slower one...but it just doesn't seem like that one would fit the lakorn...or I could be wrong...either way, they'll have plenty to choose from...

I'm so excited about the soundtrack, I love the songs they choose for Bie for his lakorns!!! Although, it was kinda weird to hear "I Need Somebody" in Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...but other than that, everything was cool...

I just want more Bie, I don't care what they decide to do, I just want to see more of his cute baby face...I wanna go back to obsessing over Bie...but right now, Ice has my attention...especially since his latest music video is so freakin' hot! Man, Bie's video better be way hotter...oh but wait...I don't want him to be that close to a hot girl the way Ice was with Yardthip

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it has nothing to do with "prjan see roong" but anyway....bie's new album will be release in February....no dates yet but anyway thanks 2 my BFC friends....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm so is wait a minute gonna be in this lakorn.. lol.. like ceci.. i want a slow song muahahaha...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks viicky, Bie so cute...but who that girl...do u know? i can't wait to see this MV and PRAJAN SEE ROONG....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
finally...i little more news on his album...i hope to hear some on Prajan see roong soon....

look intresting...can't wait..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bie is such a cutie hehehe.. ^_^...

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
another one too? I thought it was only "Dok Ruk Rim Tang" wow this one with Aff. Any news update yet???? I can't wait to see this lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
another one too? I thought it was only "Dok Ruk Rim Tang" wow this one with Aff. Any news update yet???? I can't wait to see this lakorn.
This one is way before DRRT, they've already started filming, it should air maybe mid-2009...while the other one has no n'ek...So we'll be getting to see Bie before that one starts filming or whatever...The sucky thing is, it's on Ch. 3, and don't know what time slot...M & T or W & Th or F-Su as opposed to DRRT which airs four days a week on Ch. 5.