Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Peemai is going to be in here. I love her in Hua Jai Sila! She is such a cutie! In HJS I wanted Bie with Peemai rather than Fang. Fang’s characters annoyed me almost throughout the whole entire lakorn. I am glad that ch3 is promoting Bie but I believe he should stick with ch5. They need more pra ek than ch3. But whatever, I still say Bie and Aff are a weird pair though I like them individually. =)

Me too...I didn't like Fang at all, she got on my nerves...Well, if they stick Bie on Ch. 5, then they better pair him up with better women...like Best and Peung, after those music videos, I'm dying to see them together...but being on Ch. 3 doesn't hurt either, he has more options of women...sucks that Ch. 5 doesn't have a lot of men, but they shouldn't have to keep Bie on that channel either, the popular he gets, the more I don't want to see him limited to acting with the very few Ch. 3 n'eks that would even look suitable to be paired up with him...Now, if they decide to pair him up with Pat, then they should take him back to Ch. 5 immediately, can't stand her.

I thought Bie would be a little bit taller than Aff, but I guess being like 2 inches taller will just have to do...Poor Bie...I still think they look fine together...honestly, if he can be with Fang, who looked older than him, and like she was towering over him, then he could be with anyone, and Aff is the perfect choice for him...She's a versatile actress, and she's so beautiful...She's so lucky, that girl...first Ken, now Bie...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is this being subbed by any chance? Or do I have to start a subbing team just for Bie lakorns? I don't even know how to start one, I'm not Thai...the only thing I can do is upload it onto Youtube...cuz I can't translate, or sub or whatever...so I suck...I'll still watch it in Thai, but I'm barely learning...

tinah

sarNie Coma
peemai is cute. glad to see her in here. so her and ace is playing the vilian right? if so thats great! ive been wanting to see him as the bad guy again

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I don't want peemai to play as n'rai, i love her, i want her to be one of bie's best friend...

i just can't wait to see the lakorn already....i love all the casts so far...they're great...

peemai & ace playing villains? damnit. i like 'em both. i want them to be the second pra'nangs or something.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. peemai.. is in here omg.. i luv her.. but ahhhh she is n'rai noooo... it already broke my heart when she died in hua jai sila.. n she didnt get to be with bie.. n wat now she is n'rai.. the villain.. ahhhh.. i still love that girl though hehe.. i so cant wait for this.. love aff bie peemai.. hehehe.. oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
aof is taller than bie?
isn't he 5'7?
sad...aof is taller but bie is younger :p
either way, their faces is enough for me
i'm waiting...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
bie is just perfect the way he is, and he is not 5'7.....

prajan see roong is now filming...can't wait...no more pictures, bcuz the director block his fan...so sad...poor BFC...no more pictures for us to see...

i love bie, can't wait for the drama...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thnx viicky...i can't wait 4 the lakorn....it's making me go crazi...y next year i wanna see it alreadi....

I loved it when Bie mention that he was so excited about filming prajan see roong...n i like when he said "i'm not a superstar because i want an easy life"

can't wait 4 it...