Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I wonder how though. They are just showing Bie's meanness and Jintara's inhuman side as of right now. Well, hopefully Sasin do it quick lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
if I were Luk, I'd be like the heck with this shit and never look at Tawan again. When Tawan gets his menory back, I'll still turn his ass the other way too.. you know why? The cruel Tawan is right now is just a preview of what he's really like as Orn's spawn. So it leads me to believe that if Tawan ever loses his memory again, he'd be a bad guy like this again. Argghh.. I'm so mad at this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUK KNOWS HE HAS AMNESIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MS. FUN, COME CELEBRATE WITH ME!!! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUK KNOWS HE HAS AMNESIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MS. FUN, COME CELEBRATE WITH ME!!! LOL
LOL but still, it wouldn't matter cause Tawan will still be an ASS!!! Oh gosh when will he regain back his memory and when he does, we'll do a bigger celebration! :D

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Don't miss Episode 10.

You will see the very Evil of Tawan.

In Thai websites Tawan is become to the talk of the town about his Evil already!!!

There're more than 10 topics that talk only about him!! -_-

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Wow, the whole discussion is about Tawan's character, funny I thought there was more caps, or previews of the next episodes or something.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I still haven't watched...since Tawan got in his car accident...I hate unreasonably evil guys...I barely watched Jai Rao...and I hate the part of the lakorns where the evil people get the upper hand for a while...which seems like a long while...

I agree with everyone about Aff's character, I still love her regardless of who she plays, but this character is really something I didn't expect from her. I believe that the real stars of this lakorn are Mam and Aof, because they're both doing a tremendous job of being the good and evil of this lakorn...

I guess Bie is really trying to prove that he can step up to the plate when they need him to, he's way worse in here than in RAHR...it's just crazy though, to see how different he would be if he was raised by someone else...his real mom.

Now, I can understand Luk taking Tawan back after he regains his memory, after all, he always saw him as his son, and sacrificed so much for him...he loves him unconditionally...Now if I were Fah, I'd just walk away completely...she's weird too. When he was sweet and nice to her, she could've cared less, but when he's a total jerk, she sticks around.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please tell me when tawan relize that he was an ass and treated everyone who really care about him badly.
I don't want to watch when the bad ppll step all over the good ppll.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love the storyline, but lately it been getting on my nerve. Tawan is being such a jerk. I was crying the hold time he was being mean to his father. And I just knew that when he regain his memory, and know that he was being mean to the people he love, its gonna be even more sad. Gosh, hate the mom. If you don't want any kid, use protection, gosh!@!!! Anyway can't wait for the next esp.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I was so mad at him in the scene where he kicked his father for not putting tape on his shoes. I think they over did it with his evilness. How can somebody be so evil to someone that doesn't show any kind of evilness in return? Tawan is surely brainwashed.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is a great example of nature VS nurture,

it doesnt really matter who your parents are but rather how you were raised that can determine how u live ur life and how you treat other people

aff's character is kinda 'boring' but i can see why she is like that...she has lived in a pretty sheltered life and almost everything in her life is like a fairy tale..i can see why she is so naive

but i totally agree this lakorn its Aof character that has been written to stand out

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This lakorn is a great example of nature VS nurture,

it doesnt really matter who your parents are but rather how you were raised that can determine how u live ur life and how you treat other people

aff's character is kinda 'boring' but i can see why she is like that...she has lived in a pretty sheltered life and almost everything in her life is like a fairy tale..i can see why she is so naive

but i totally agree this lakorn its Aof character that has been written to stand out
I AGREE!!!!

It's kinda sad, for Aff's character, that she's been so sheltered that the only pain she's felt was from Sasin and Tawan...Like she is too trusting...saying that she's naive doesn't do her justice. She was definitely treated like a little princess and wasn't made aware of the real world...So when something bad happens, she doesn't know how to react to it...She doesn't suspect people, or question anything...She believes that everything and everyone is right...

I think this lakorn, they are really trying to show us how evil people can be...because it's so unbelievable how far they'll make someone go...

Okay, this I can understand...Tawan, as far as he knows, is a creepy guy that caused his accident and won't leave him alone, that pretended to be his dad to get to his wealth...right? He trusts his mom, and that he can get proof of...

But what I don't understand is Awn's pure hatred for her own flesh and blood. Mothers are supposed to have a natural bond to their children...it's not like she has postpartum depression or something...she literally hates her own child...Man, it's so unbelievable, her hatred for Tawan is chilling...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ You know that what I don't get. She hates her own flesh and blood child but it was her decision to have him in the first place. And come on lady, you were a freaking slut and gold digger and should I say she's still one lol. What a B*ITCH! You know in this case, I would have agreed for her to have an abortion. I ain't for or against abortion but gosh she could have just done it- could have saved me all this heart ache. I wouldn't give Bie an award. The only person who deserve is Off and Jintara for their phenomenal acting.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Bie but I have to agree that he shouldn't get an award because I don't his acting is really that great. But it's ok because he's still kinda new to acting. The person that I think should get an award is Aof. He is so great at acting. I can totally feel his pain whenever he looks at his son and not being able to get close to him.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I definitely agree that the stars of this lakorn are Mam and Aof, but then again, they've been in the business for years...Mam used to be a n'ek, and now she can play the most evil moms in lakorn history...Aff should learn a few things from her, I'm sure she has...not that Aff is a bad actress...But Bie could learn a lot from Aof too, he needs these great actors around to show him what it means to be an actor.