Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks so for the interview... lol.. i didnt know ken n mart sang bie's songs.. then again i havent fished or started on the lakorns lmao.. hahaha..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
tnx Viicky...i love to watch his cm...they are always cute...hey i have one just like the one he is holding...cool...hehee....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko!!! you're missing out, cuz with or without the bie songs, both lakorns are hilarious...
lol.. for ken n janie i think im like only halfway lol.. i forgot why i havent finished it .. i will though.. its hilarious.. but i think it was because i wasnt really a fan of janie.. shes a good actress but.... iono...

hahaha.. mart n janie.. lol.. hahaha iono when imma start it lol.. i will soon though when i have time..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks for all the clips and news...gosh i'm so behind...but i just loved his new look....hehee...i'm so excited i captured some....

this hair makes him look babyish....

i loved this smile...so cute....

but hey...they cut of the long side...but anyway still cute...

loved his smile....

extra captures...

another cute one...hehee...

in this one bie is showing her his regular clothes...

in this one he's showing her his superstar clothes...

can't wait for this drama...love his fitting shoot...i just wanna have the pictures already....
can't wait till Aff stands next to Bie and cameras flashing every where....
can't wait....november...november....so long....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh...forgot to mention...i laughed my butt of while watching him and the rest of the other "star" on @10....my gosh it was funny...
i was like lauhing in tears.... :loool: bie give such great entertainment in there compare to the others...but i also loved the one with grammy's 7 guys in it...
i think that one was more hilarious bcuz they all were very into it...n the new one i could only see bie doing all he can to make it enjoyable...
and i did enjoy it for him only though....thanks so much for the clip raymond....really appreciate you hard time looking for things for us to enjoy...

oh...n i also enjoyed watching bie's cm aka commercial for the "Cyber Shot"...i love it...so jealous...leemyis have one just like his too...but anway i have one that looks just like the one b4 this new cm...its the DSC-W170...hehee...not jealous anymore....but almost forgot thanks viicky for this new cm....

appreciating everyone's hard work for finding news, clips, n entertaining stuff for us all to enjoy...thanks n cheer for all....hehee...:clap:

n cheers 4 more to come:clap:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^thanks for the screen caps...I'm subscribed to practically every Thai channel that uploads lakorns and shows, and I'm always on Youtube...I always wanna be the first to see the clips of stuff

natty

Chubs
oh...forgot to mention...i laughed my butt of while watching him and the rest of the other "star" on @10....my gosh it was funny...
i was like lauhing in tears.... :loool: bie give such great entertainment in there compare to the others...but i also loved the one with grammy's 7 guys in it...
i think that one was more hilarious bcuz they all were very into it...n the new one i could only see bie doing all he can to make it enjoyable...
and i did enjoy it for him only though....thanks so much for the clip raymond....really appreciate you hard time looking for things for us to enjoy...

oh...n i also enjoyed watching bie's cm aka commercial for the "Cyber Shot"...i love it...so jealous...leemyis have one just like his too...but anway i have one that looks just like the one b4 this new cm...its the DSC-W170...hehee...not jealous anymore....but almost forgot thanks viicky for this new cm....

appreciating everyone's hard work for finding news, clips, n entertaining stuff for us all to enjoy...thanks n cheer for all....hehee...:clap:

n cheers 4 more to come:clap:

wait.. when were they on at 10?

edit: nm watching it atm..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^So, you are one crazy fan :lol: but that's good. always can count on you to be the latest update ^^

I sure am, especially when I'm obsessed with someone at a certain time...plus, Bie is very funny, so I'm always trying to find him on talk shows or whatever...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wait.. when were they on at 10?

edit: nm watching it atm..

the name of the show were Bie n Grammy's 7 guys went along with the one where Bie n "the Stars" went is called "At Ten"....not not for sure that gave a different name to it...but it has always been called "At Ten"....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the name of the show were Bie n Grammy's 7 guys went along with the one where Bie n "the Stars" went is called "At Ten"....not not for sure that gave a different name to it...but it has always been called "At Ten"....
the other name for it that I've seen is Tee Sip, which is the same thing in Thai...

nikki1786

LizQuen
the story is about university right? so they are classmates or schoolmates or something... :) mmmm... reminds me of Goong... i wonder if Bie will be arrogant... XD

cecilia

Staff member
i like her hairstyle, it's cute.
the dress make her look very mature.
i can'twait. first time, seeing her dress all KHUN NOO looking.
even in MON RUK LOTTERY, she's a khun noo but didn't dress all that fancy too.
Jom jai is too much of the old style ..
really cant' wait to see more behind the scene of this lakorn as well.