Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

viicky

sarNie Egg
Hey !! N N .. Newwssss UpDate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some news about the actors in Prajan see roong :lol:

THERE'RE

PEEMAI

ES

They both star in as the jealous actors

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...thanks viicky for the great news...

i hope to see peemai again...but this one, i think she gonna star as nang'rai, rite? just wonder...about p'ace, i think he will play go against bie...

so many drama, can't wait to see already....

love bie & aff

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
cool....love bie & aff....can't wait any more....

thnx Leemyis....love ur MV....cool...dubb...n sub......love bie

wanna read ur fanfic so much already....

jeeja

more pics.

credit: ILovetaksaorn.com

thanks 4 the pics....
is this how they going to dress in the lakorn...cool...aff so beautiful in here...love bie...college kids...they still only look like babies....
can't wait any more...want more pics....keep it coming...i going crazi....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks for the pictures...aff is so beautiful & bie is so cute...is that what they gonna wear when they're still in university? i can't wait anymore to see

jeeja

wow...thanks viicky for the great news...

i hope to see peemai again...but this one, i think she gonna star as nang'rai, rite? just wonder...about p'ace, i think he will play go against bie...

so many drama, can't wait to see already....

love bie & aff
yes...i long to see peemai in another lakorn w/bie again...i think she gonna play n'rai like wat Leemyis said....cool can't wait...p'ace going against bie...cool....i wanna see more...more...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yes...i long to see peemai in another lakorn w/bie again...i think she gonna play n'rai like wat Leemyis said....cool can't wait...p'ace going against bie...cool....i wanna see more...more...

i can't wait to see anymore...love all these stars...especically bie & aff

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Hey !! N N .. Newwssss UpDate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some news about the actors in Prajan see roong :lol:

THERE'RE

PEEMAI

They both star in as the jealous actors
I LOVE PEE MAI!!! SHE'S SOOO HOT! I LOVED HER IN HUA JAI SILA....but not in SAENG SOON...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Finally, more pics and updates!!! Aww...I love Ace, but I hate when he plays p'rai, he does it so well...and I loved Peemai in HJS...But dang...you know, I had no idea Ace was so tall, cuz in KTP, he was a little shorter than Tik, but in SLT he was as tall as Job...It's like how Bie's body makes him look short, it's like that for Ace, but in reality, Ace is pretty tall...I think it's cuz they have a short body/torso but long legs...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thanks for all the clips and news...gosh i'm so behind...but i just loved his new look....hehee...i'm so excited i captured some....

this hair makes him look babyish....

i loved this smile...so cute....

but hey...they cut of the long side...but anyway still cute...

loved his smile....

extra captures...

another cute one...hehee...

in this one bie is showing her his regular clothes...

in this one he's showing her his superstar clothes...

can't wait for this drama...love his fitting shoot...i just wanna have the pictures already....
can't wait till Aff stands next to Bie and cameras flashing every where....
can't wait....november...november....so long....
BIE LOOKS MIGHTYYY HOT LIKE A SUPERSTARRR ALWAYS :p

viicky

sarNie Egg
More Pics

First Time Filming “Pra Jan See Rung ( The Rainbow Moon)” ///But they not formally start shooting

credit :: www.biesukrit.com

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks viicky....love aff and bie....cool.......some cast from his Sit-Com "Nut Gub Nut" are in there too....can't wait to see more....