Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

viicky

sarNie Egg
I will ask this again...since I had no choice but to watch HJS with no subs, I really really don't want to have to watch this without subs too...Two of my favorite actors, I don't want to miss a word of what they say. Is there like, a Bie fansubbing group? Or does one have to get started? For this as well as DRRT.

I just realized that with Ace in this, he's gonna make Bie look so much shorter than how he normally is...cuz Ace is so tall already...
It's a good idea, if we have fansubbing group for Bie. Wow!

And we need who can translet them.

I think leemyis can take the sub in the clip ..hehe I saw her Fanfic MV.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It's a good idea, if we have fansubbing group for Bie. Wow!

And we need who can translet them.

I think leemyis can take the sub in the clip ..hehe I saw her Fanfic MV.
subbing is easy....but we need a person to translate....so who is willing too.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's true...I don't know who loves Bie enough that would want to take the time to do the translation...but we definitely could start a fansubbing group, we just need a translator.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
That's true...I don't know who loves Bie enough that would want to take the time to do the translation...but we definitely could start a fansubbing group, we just need a translator.
i love Bie lots...but if only i knew....i would totally subb it for us fans......

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
can't wait for this one to come out. they look cute together. Mam looks gorgeous even though she is old, she's still too pretty for her age.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i looked at the clip again....and i think Bie is working as a waitter....My Bie being poor....so sad...but anyway...he's gonna become a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viicky

sarNie Egg
i looked at the clip again....and i think Bie is working as a waitter....My Bie being poor....so sad...but anyway...he's gonna become a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really? he's working as a waitter .. i will back to see again, thanks.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
look at it carefully, there's a part he had a script in his apron pocket...so i'm sure he's gonna be working as a waiter at the restuarant...

maybe the resturant he works at might belong to his mom (mam J.)????? my early prediction....can't wait anymore...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the Scene : they look good together :wub:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxkBuStHwEc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxkBuStHwEc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Awww, they look cute together! Aff look young for her age. When is this lakorn going to be air?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I noticed something from that last clip...and wanted to share it with all you Bie fans...Maybe this can solve Bie's height issue as well:

Cuz I think Bie seems shorter than how he really looks...like Ace, in Kaew Tah Pee, he looked short compared to Tik, but in Sapai Look Tung, he's as tall as everyone, and the cast were a bunch of tall people...even Janie and Vicky...We'll use Aff to measure...look at the difference between Aff & Bie as opposed to Aff & Ken...it's almost the same amount...So Bie's really not that short, he just looks short...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Exactly...like he has a short torso...

Shoot, I'm so excited about this, I decided to start a fansubbing group with the ladies here...viicky, leemyis, you're in right? Cuz we got figure out who does what, and we are definitely calling it Gumbie