Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wait so is bie's characer in here named "tawan" or they just have it as a nickname for him?

it's the character in PJR...it's cute how bie's fan have to put up the sign of "TAWAN" instead of "BIE"....i can't wait to see already....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Great...like we need more complications to this complicated story...so we have Peemai as a n'rai, and Ace as the p'rai...then Mam is playing one evil mama...and Bie gets amnesia...plus he's a huge superstar...goodness gracious...

I wanna know how this will all play out...those BTS clips look so interesting, how Aff pulls Bie out of the crowd of fans...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Great...like we need more complications to this complicated story...so we have Peemai as a n'rai, and Ace as the p'rai...then Mam is playing one evil mama...and Bie gets amnesia...plus he's a huge superstar...goodness gracious...

I wanna know how this will all play out...those BTS clips look so interesting, how Aff pulls Bie out of the crowd of fans...
Yeah, that's all right. But......, beside that TAWAN is an evil too. .....ooops!!

Don't hate him naa. haha