Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO HAHAHA OH SARN ^_^..

i wont mind if aff will be back to back ^_^.. hehe.. but i do agree.. many will be bored.. but i know i wont.. ^_^.. but come on aff isnt like pancake that is alwaise on screen ^_^... hehe..

sunisa

me too...i know i will never get bored of seeing Aff.she is too lovely to get bored of.i can't wait to till this lakorn air.Bie and Aff looks cute together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wasn't Aff back-to-back during Botan Gleep Sudtai and Jai Rao? Or no? Whether JR aired right after, or it was a little while...this year...there has been a lot of Aff, so I think the only thing it would say about her is that she's just been working a lot...

But me personally, it doesn't matter if it's back to back...I possibly won't be watching Namtarn Mai anyways...just like I didn't watch BGS...If I was still an Ateam fan, I'd watch all of her lakorns this year...and I'm sure Aff fans would appreciate it...

If her lakorns are finished, it only makes sense for them to air it before the ones that aren't...so if both her lakorns happen to play at the same time, or back to back, I don't think people should care...or will care...Dude, both of Oil's lakorns were airing right around the same time, just on different channels...talk about hogging the channels...lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I possibly won't be watching Namtarn Mai anyways...just like I didn't watch BGS...If I was still an Ateam fan, I'd watch all of her lakorns this year...and I'm sure Aff fans would appreciate it...
Yeahh same here. I didn't watch BGS, Just not my type of lakorn though I really liked the pairing of Tah & Oh Petchalada! =) I wasn't planning to watch NM but I might since after the small teasers it's sortaaa convincing me to watch it but who knows. I'm not a huge ATEAM fan but I do like Aum and Aff together esp. during when I watch JLR only though. But I didn't finish it though, LOL. :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait until this lakorn comes out. i don't get bore watching aff's lakorn. i don't mind if it's back to back but unlike pancake, i can't stand her lakorn after the other. sorry if i offend any of her fans. Not a fan of hers.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
can't wait for it to air... i hope it's not november like they said....hope it's during the summer or may...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i want to slap bie...for his rude behavior to his father.....well adopt father...thanks for the t-ser clip....

cecilia

Staff member
^same here, if not for him, he probably still suffer.. he needs to know what's right and what's wrong.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG He's so evil! :( Who would step on their father or parent for that matter? -_- Still can't wait to see this though..LOL. :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for the soundtrack updates remem.

In all fairness to Bie, he's only evil because his evil mom got him to believe her lies. He's normally a nice guy, but it's because of his amnesia, and of course, the first person he'll believe over anyone is his mother, even though she's never been there for him. If anything, she must want his money or be in on his fame...but she could easily tell him that his adoptive father treated him badly, or lied to him...the same with Aff. She could've told him lies about her too, that's why he was so mean to her...like she cheated or lied or whatever...

Ceci, I totally get what you mean...but I'm sure he knew right from wrong before his accident. I think it makes sense for them to let him have amnesia, because that would be the only way for his sense of right and wrong to be totally twisted and manipulated by his mom.

I mean, I hate and loathe unreasonably angry p'eks, i.e. almost every p'ek in lakorn world, but this time, it's not his fault really. I can tell that his mom would have to have told him some crazy things for him to be so rude to his adoptive father, he probably doesn't even know that he was the man who raised and supported him when his mom abandoned him...

Bie has to go all out with his meanness, cuz he looks like this little boy who could do no harm...it's weird to give him those stern, angry roles, but whatever...