Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I Think it might Air soon!!!

i found this at thaitv3.com n wanted to share with everyone...Bie & Aff are so cute ^_^!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
me too .. i love it .. so cute together ..
i so can't wait --- at least if this air before NM. i can breathe LOl

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so ready for Bie right now. Both his previous lakorns was damn good.. there something about him that I really like!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome that makes you and I both :lol: His acting is definitely no Ken his voice is definitely no Boy Peacemaker but there is something about him that makes me a fan x3 LOL

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. if it air the same time, YAY for me .. i'm just scare that this will piss the anti fan LOL

as for BIE, something about him is good --- for sure, he's not the best singer nor actor, but the way he carry himself, something about it .. there's definitely SOMETHING ABOUT BIE :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yep there is just something about him ^___-" I've been a fan since RAHR and i never thought he sounded super good nor he was a super great actor but he is adorable in his own little ways ^___-"

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aiko, Bie used to be on my siggy, but he got bumped...that happens very often with me...someone cuter, funnier comes along and I'll totally abandon whoever was before them...I'm so bad...but if you've become obsessed with 2PM the way some of the girls here have, then you'll understand

BTW, I've been waiting for this since they talked about filming it...and I am so looking forward to it, I think I might hyperventilate...LOL

I've been waiting for Bie in something new, cuz one, I didn't like Bie's character in RAHR, I loved his character in HJS but hated the n'ek...but now, I know I'm gonna love both Aff and Bie...they're no KAFF, but I'll take it...

I'm really looking forward to the cute scenes though...and it looks like Bie finally has a n'ek that won't over power him LOL...Lome, you know what I'm talking about, we used to discuss that in his other threads...

This will be like the JR thread all over again, except I'm sure there will be no tight pants discussions, LOL, because I don't think Bie will be wearing any.

For me, his goofiness attracted me to him, then I just grew to like his singing/acting...I really do think that acting is more of his thing, I think he's more natural when he acts than when he's singing, but that's just me, and that I want to see him in more lakorns...Plus, the hidden camera things I've seen him in, he's very sweet and generous to his fans and other people...

cecilia

Staff member
^so far, haven't heard complains yet .. but i'm sure, he wear them tights pant too .. just have to wait and see if this STAR will LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha im so bad... i still havent completed many of the new lakorns sinve im so busy and lazy...

but one reason i couldnt finish jai rao was because is ken in them pants.. lol.. **whistles**..

but i know bie is prob gonna wear them pants though..

but i do agree.. there is sumthin about bie that attracts you.. lalalala....

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I.. I... I , eiei

I heard that it would be airs on Wed - Thursday, next to Look Mai Piean See, from Kom Chad Leuk Newspaper.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Soon, cool, thanks for the update remem...

Ceci, I know that boy wears tight pants, I've seen him in it...in his Wait a Minute BTS, his pants were so tight, that when he lifted his leg to stretch, he could barely get them up...LOL

I was just thinking that maybe he won't wear them in this lakorn...
Dude, I can't even wear tight pants, they are too tight for me, I don't get how guys do it.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
remem

cool!!! can't wait...love it when it's coming up so soon....

Leemyis

aff an bie looks so cute n that pic...thanks...

can't wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viicky

sarNie Egg
Does anyone translet this, plzzz !!!! Is it about PJSR no not ?

สรุป ละครล็อตใหม่ช่อง 3 และ 7 เข้ามาดูด่วน

ถึงเวลาช่วงชิงเรทติ้งกันเข้มข้นเสียทีหลังลองหยั่งเชิงกันในช่วงต้นปี ผลัดกันรุกผลัดกันรับแต่ขณะนี้ “จอแก้ว” ต้องสั่นสะเทือนอีกครั้ง ขนาดเซียนละครยังมึนว่าใครจะมาวิน

เริ่มจากกระแสแรงน่าแย่งแชมป์เรทติ้ง ตั้งแต่ที่ช่อง 7 เอา “แจ๋วใจร้ายกับคุณชายเทวดา” มาลงวัน ศ.-อา. ช่อง 3 เลยเสียบด่วนละครของผู้จัดคนใหม่ของวงการ “แดน-วรเวช ดานุวงศ์” กับเรื่อง “กุหลาบซ่อนหนาม” ในวันที่ 15 พ.ค. ซึ่งมีความเป็นไปได้สูงที่วิก หมอชิตจะยืด “แจ๋วใจร้ายฯ” ต่อไปอีก ฉะนั้น “วังน้ำค้าง” ที่มี “พิงกี้-สาวิกา” ประกบ “วิน-ธาวิน” จึงต้องอดใจรอต่ออีกนิด

ส่วนช่อง 3 ก็มีละครเรทติ้งดีทะลุฟ้า “สะใภ้ไกลปืนเที่ยง” ออนแอร์วัน จ.-อัง. ช่อง 7 เลยแก้เกมด้วยการส่งละครบู๊ที่มีพระ-นาง ถึง 5 คู่ “เสาร์ 5” เข้าสู้เริ่ม 19 พ.ค. งานนี้วิกหนองแขมเตรียม “ดิน น้ำ ลม ไฟ” จ่อคิวต่อ

แต่ที่น่าจับตามองที่สุด เป็นวัน พ.-พฤหัส. ที่วิกหลายสีเสิร์ฟจานร้อนเรื่อง “บ่วงหงส์” ลงวันที่ 20 พ.ค. จับนางเอกขายดี “แพนเค้ก-เขมนิจ จามิกรณ์” คู่ “วี-วีรภาพ สุภาพไพบูลย์” ออกตัวเรียกคะแนนก่อนที่อีกฟากส่งนักร้องซูเปอร์สตาร์ “บี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว” ประชัน “แอ๊ฟ-ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ” ใน “พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง”

ทั้งนี้ทำให้หลายคนต่างตีกระแสว่าช่อง 7 ตั้งใจดัน “บ่วงหงส์” มาสู้ “พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง” ที่กระแสดีตั้งแต่เริ่มวางตัวนักแสดง เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ “คุณแม่หน่อย-นวลนงค์ จามิกรณ์” ของ “แพนเค้ก” ชี้แจงกับดาราเดลี่ฯ ว่า...

“เหตุผลที่แม่รู้มาคือ บ่วงหงส์ จะต้องถ่ายก่อนหน้านี้นานหลายเดือนมากแล้ว แต่บังเอิญมีปัญหา เพราะแพนต้องไปถ่าย เพลงรักข้ามภพ ใช่มั้ยคะ ที่มีการเปลี่ยนตัวกันน่ะค่ะ เลยทำให้การถ่ายทำเรื่องบ่วงหงส์บานปลาย ตอนนี้ก็เพิ่งจะเริ่มถ่ายบ่วงหงส์ได้ไม่มาก ทางทีมงานเขาก็บอกว่าต้องรีบมาถ่ายนะเพราะทิ้งมานานมากแล้ว

เรื่องเอามาชน พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง แม่ไม่รู้นะคะ อาจจะเป็นวิธีทางการตลาดนะแต่แม่ไม่เคยถามอะไรผู้ใหญ่ เราก็ทำงานตามปกติ แต่แม่ว่าดีนะที่น้องแพนได้เล่นละครเรื่องนี้ช่วงนี้ เพราะช่วงนี้น้องยังไม่เปิดเทอม น้องก็ลุยละครเรื่องนี้เต็มที่

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...9/A7833649.html

remem

sarNie Hatchling
[Not a good translation]

The next Lakorns of Channel 7 & Channel 3

It's time to fight over rating.

On Fri-Sat-Sun, Jaw Jai Rai at channel 7 has a good rating. While the channel 3 arranges to take “Kulap Son Nam” the new lakorn from Dan Woraveth to airs. But it has rumors that they change to airs “Din Nam Lom Fai” instead. Well, it’s quite sure the next lakorn of Ch 7 is “Wang Nam khang”.

While on Monday-Tuesday Ch. 3 has a good rating from “Sapai Klai Pun Tiang”. Then the Ch.7 arranges to take “Sao 5” to fight. And the next lakorn from Ch. 3 may be “Yok Lai Mek”

But, the most interesting is on Wednesday-Thursday. The 7 Ch has rush to airs “Buang Hong” on May 20, 2009. Pancake, goodsell actress & Vee Veeraphap, even they have just started filming. While the Ch 3 plan to send a superstar singer Bie Sukrit & Aff Taksaorn in “Prajan See Roong” before.

Many said that Ch.7 intend to airs “Buang Hong” immediately. Because to fight “Prajan See Roong” which has a good rating since the casting.

[And the other is an interviews from Pancake 's mom about "Buang Hong" rush to airs and bump "Prajan See Roong".]

From Daradaily

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Casts

As :: Tawan, Superstar singer.

As :: Plai-fah, Perfect girl.

As :: Ar-ruk, Tawan's father

As :: Oradee. Tawan's mother.

As :: Sasin, jealous actor.

As :: Chatchai

As :: Plai-fa's father [Aff's father]

As :: Chana