Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg this is so exciting!!
and love the pictures aff is gorgeous i kinda like aff and ace together too they look cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh thanks... oooo aff is so beautiful ^_^.. dayum with ace too HOT!!..

bie is so cute.. ehehe ooo with peemai too ^_^.. gosh im still hopin for them to have a lakorn with them as the couple T_T.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That baby really looks like Bie
Weird, it looks like he's with Peemai, but then he's taking wedding pics with someone else? I don't get it...I guess I just have to read the synopsis.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha So.. ^_^..

you know.. if they make bie n aff have a baby... they should use ken's baby lol.. khun hehe.. ^_^..

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Aww :wub: Thanks for sharing the photos. Aff looks gorgeous in the wedding gown. Looking forward to this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
there was so many pix posted @ tv3. so many lovey/dovery scenes of bie/aff. i could see the chemistry already. omg, i totally forgot ace is in here too. hes so hot

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Looks like he ends up in the hospital more than once

Interesting...and they do a play together

BTW, I love the songs they chose for this lakorn...can't wait til it airs.
This is a playful picture...Bie is trying to look all gangster, but his face is too cute for that

Ooh, tough guy

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for this lakorn. Bie/Aff are adorable together. I just hope Bie doesn't marry someone else and Aff marries Ace? That would suck.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oooh, I just saw some pictures of this lakorn from thaitv3. What's it about ?
Aff sure looks pretty in her wedding dress !

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm so excited for this lakorn. Bie/Aff are adorable together. I just hope Bie doesn't marry someone else and Aff marries Ace? That would suck.
I think because of his amnesia, his mom will get him to like some famous singer, cuz in the pics, the girl he's taking wedding pics with is a singer on stage with him...

Then he'll realize he really loves Aff...what I don't understand is why Aff loves Ace, cuz he looks like a jerk, he beats up Bie, and tries to rawr her...then again, Bie tries to do that to her to, in public nonetheless, at least Ace had the decency to drug her and take her to a hotel room...LOL
She looks like she's afraid of Ace...maybe he blackmails her into marrying him, for Bie's safety or financial problems her family is facing, who knows
Looks like Ace is well off

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the singer girl.. is she the one who played annie in gae roy rak with rome/rita?

thanks for the pixs... so kute ^_^... the vid too.. hehe..