Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I agree he moved on quickly after the first girl, but I don't know if I want him to die.

If anybody has seen today's episode please share a summary of what happen.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished epi 2 and so far I'm liking it. Yui's character is full if jealousy. Aum's has always exceed her in everything and she can't take it at all. She claims Aum is in it to steal everything that us hers. *sigh* even she thinks Weir belongs to her. At first I pitied her, but now she's just selfish.

Question, in epi 2, the song that was playing when Weir held Aum to sleep, did Weir sing this song? I really like it.

I really like the song too.

Does anybody have this song and is welling to share?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree he moved on quickly after the first girl, but I don't know if I want him to die.

If anybody has seen today's episode please share a summary of what happen.
It seems to me like he never did realize he loved praelee until she past. During the flashbacks when she hugged him, he looked confused.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I feel bad for Junchai. Duen always blaming her for things. Can't wait to see Junchai team up with Wayu later on. I wish she would stop caring for Duen and her mom since they don't even care for her. Especially Duen. If i was junchai, I'd take her down lol. Wayu's soooo sexy!!! *screams* hahaha.

I'm used to seeing pra'eks in jail. Mos, Tang, Tik, etc...back in the day. Now nang'eks, too. It seems now a days, the nang'eks are a lot stronger. I like. :) Glad I didn't have to see Aum in it for too long though.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I just love this drama!!! Gets exciting every episode and aum was great for the prison fight!! Every cast in here are superb, just can't wait till the next episode!!

cecilia

Staff member
man, after episode 4, i hate DUEN so much! she's one selfish itCH!
i feel bad for JOMCHAI -- getting blame on so much stuff she didn't do.

Weir's sexy as well but i hate it when girls have to fight over him.
WAYU -- you're too hot !!! can't wait for the next episode.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Finally, something I look forward to watching every week. I like this lakorn a lot but I do have to admit that it's a little unrealistic that Duen would have THAT much HATE towards Junchai and they grew up together. I don't know. I just can't see that. But it is a lakorn. So oh well. I don't want Weir to die in the end. I want to see him and Aum get together. They have really great chemistry in here.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
This lakorn moves at lightning speed >o<!

Also, no caps from the last two episodes, I've been busy ;_;

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am enjoying this lakorn so much. I actually only care for Aum and Om's scenes since they're the most interesting. The fight in the nightclub was awesome! I wish Junchai succeeded in burning Maytee. Lol, I'm so mean.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I am enjoying this lakorn so much. I actually only care for Aum and Om's scenes since they're the most interesting. The fight in the nightclub was awesome! I wish Junchai succeeded in burning Maytee. Lol, I'm so mean.

Actually ME TOO!!!...i really love Om and Aum scenes!!..gosh WAYU is just soo soo HOT!!...Aum should end up with him...let yui have weir...lol..i LOVED Aums club fight, it was AWSOME!.=D

cecilia

Staff member
Duen is getting SELFISH ..
i hate her .. and i just hate her more.

i too want jumchai with wayu more so than pu kong
pukong is still a player even though he keeps saying that he love jumchai .. what a *hore!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I LOVE OM (is that his name, the mafia dude). He is so damn sexy and HOT!!!! They should make him pra'ek instead with his safe character though. I can't wait until next week!!!!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Duen is getting SELFISH ..
i hate her .. and i just hate her more.

i too want jumchai with wayu more so than pu kong
pukong is still a player even though he keeps saying that he love jumchai .. what a *hore!
I agree with u! I want Jumchai with Wayu too. OMG he is so cute and handsome (shirtless) LOL . :drool: