Pratin Nawong

Phon

sarNie Adult
I think he swore to her mom that he will only have her, not yet love her thought. And yeap you are funny there Phon, i like your comments there.

Well I havent got to that part yet so I dont really know what you guys are talking about. But I have the old version on vhs I watch it alot and all the parts are stuck in my head. I dont even need to rewatch it and I can just ask my brain and it will give me the details lol. :drool: :tease: :yahoo: <_<

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I really like this lakorn, more interesting then all the recent boran lakorns! Probably due to the fact that I have not seen the original version! Either way, I hope this will be a good and interesting lakorn and n'ek will not be stupid or weak, I cannot handle weak n'ek at all or stubborn annoying n'ek! :(

I like James! :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting good...

the sad parts begin next episode and we have to wait til next saturday agrrrrr...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like James! :D
I agreed, i liked the part when James (God) came down to make tinawong turn from goi to himself, especially the part when he said to his soldiers that "take this this and that lady to the castle" he was such a cutie. i just love that scene
and yeap i really enjoy this lakorn so far, maybe like dar052 mentioned that i haven't finish the old version so i can't really compared, but so far so good.

Phon

sarNie Adult
the nang ake is weak in this lakorn. well sappose to be weak. she cant fight and she dont argue with the pra ake or anyone. when her pra ake get cast on a spell its her son and the god who helps her.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
man, so far i'm liking this lakorn.... Phone's so so hott and gosh nang'eak should R Scene him... haahha something i'll do, jkjk anyways the only thing i'll dislike about him is going to be when he's turns into an ass with many wives....lol!!!! i'm so hook on the beginning Theme, i swear i can repeat it and never get bored of it :) i'm not a big boran lakorn fan but i havent felt sike like this since Thep Sarm Radoo.... maybe it's because my 2 fav guys on here.... James and Phone rocks :)

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol yeah the beginning theme is the shit! i keep the video on repeat on youtube since i dont know how to get it on my itunes lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm hooked into this lakorn too....maybe because i havn't see the older version(this is my first pratin nawong)...can't wait to see the rest...

Malie

sarNie Egg
Someone told me that Pratinwong brought the n'ek back to life and turn her back into a girl but on the preview she already was a girl when she die...confuse <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult
Someone told me that Pratinwong brought the n'ek back to life and turn her back into a girl but on the preview she already was a girl when she die...confuse <_<

thats becuase the story is different. the old one she died as a boy. after his master brought them back to life he force pra tinawong to turn her back into a girl. this one she die as a girl. I dont get it to. <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult

thats becuase the story is different. the old one she died as a boy. after his master brought them back to life he force pra tinawong to turn her back into a girl. this one she die as a girl. I dont get it to. <_<

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I actually like this one =) haha! i am sooo mad though. Gosh! Why she have to listen to her sisters :[ Aww, she gonna hurt him, and he's so gonna hate her. the little girl who plays nang`ek is really good! She can act =DD But i loved that he made a promise to the gods that if he makes her cry.. he'll cry.. and if shes not happy.. that he won't be happy for the rest of his life =) Awww! But i bet the nang ek is gonna be weeeakk. STOOPID! and man.. i hate how the pra eks have SO MANY wives! Arrrrg! So fone is gonna bring her with him, and he's not gonna tell his parents that she's his fiance right? RAwwwrrr! so i'mma gonna stop watching this until she grows up & James gonna come down & help her right? Yesss! =D so please confirm me when she grows up!

Phon

sarNie Adult
he doesnt tell his parents becuase he never actually married her. she only a kid he married her when she grew up and turn back into a girl. He just tell his parents that she is his little brother that follow him everywhere. james will come down one time and that was in the begining other then that u wont see him until the end of the movie. unless they change it and make the god have alot part like they always do.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think littlw n'ek is so naive and gullible here. she believes everything her sisters say to her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
but she only 6 LOL>>>>> o yeah . I was told Pratingwong is 17 and the girl 6 LOL>>> OMGGG wat were the parent thinking even if he have to wait till she grown up but dang .. dat a 10 year wait .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
0.0.That's about 11 years of age difference... still even if she's six or not she's stupid. i was smart enough not to stab someone and constantly hurt someone and keep on saying sorry and do it again...i hope she won't be so naive when she grows up..