Pratin Nawong

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg 4 or 5 and she acting already OMG . Dat wat amaze me about boran kids star they are soo young and talent even back in the day boran the kid soo so young .

Keomany

Music.heal.All
she is too adorable! lol one reason why i like this boran one...but man when she grow up she is pretty..she the grown up verison a new nang ak? i love phone i think he soo hot even when hes dark skin!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont think she looks that young (4-5). she seem a bit 6-8yrs old. about the same ages as my nieces and nephew...

she's pretty good though; her acting. it seems like the movie is moving pretty fast; getting to the point. cant wait til next week...

so loving phone; yes dark skin but cute!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No..The little girl is really that young...Phone even said it himself...But anyways..The little girl is too young to be talking about love in this lakorn and knowing what guys and girls do when they get married..I think they make her too 'gae dade' if anyone understand what I mean..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow that is young; but talented though. yea true they should have made her about 10-12 b/c that will be more reasonable i guess. there are marriage with a 10yrs or so gap. seems odd when she's still young i guess but if she was older and the gap would have seem better...

understand wat ur saying thanamas...

Phon

sarNie Adult
I been thinking its kinda wierd that a girl that small is talking about love. But they cant pick a bigger girl becuase doesnt she have 2 older sister that look like they are around 11 or 12yrs old? But they do need a bigger girl to play this part it will look better. in the old version she was about 11-12yrs old becuase the girl in that version was big. Well they didnt actually say how old she was but that girl was a big girl so she oviously gotta be playing a teen. <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version she was like 14-15...And all her sisters are WAY older then her..There even older then Tinawong in the old version..They all had there own husbands...

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm..no matter how old the lil grl is...the point is she can act in that role .. which is pretty good for a 4 or 5 year old..but yea she s too young to learn about those love an marriage stuff ..lol. :yahoo:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahahah i agree i thought it was funny when the dad give her to him and im like the hell how old is nang ak anyway..im excited for the next part..but man phone is making me sad by tellin her to act like she cant speak lol i would die lol.but she is too cute and i think the put the wig on her that bang look funny. I like phone better with longer hair but hes cute..i love his deep manly voice lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
he made her not speak? or put a spell on her to not be able to speak?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the new guy singing the theme song sucks..The first guy has a good voice..And they changed the instrument of the song too..

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah i noticed that the song changed.. his voice sucks why did they change singers in the first place?

katarina

sarNie Egg
wait wait, just cause they changed the song alittle and the voice doesnt mean the song sucks.. they just try'n to make the song sound more boran'ish... i can see where their comming at but anyways that's not nice what u 2 above me has said about the new guys voice, it's not bad... but it's not as great as the first dude singing the song. if he sucks, he wont be singing righty?

natty

Chubs
I been thinking its kinda wierd that a girl that small is talking about love. But they cant pick a bigger girl becuase doesnt she have 2 older sister that look like they are around 11 or 12yrs old? But they do need a bigger girl to play this part it will look better. in the old version she was about 11-12yrs old becuase the girl in that version was big. Well they didnt actually say how old she was but that girl was a big girl so she oviously gotta be playing a teen. <_<

well back in the days.. girls were getting married as young as 13.. but they can really have a real 13 year old played a married nang'ek now can they? so back then as soon as girls reach 5 or 6.. they were already getting trained to become a good wife..

dont forget this is a boran lakorn.. and that is how boran girls are brought up.. they have two things in mind.. marriage and children..