Pratin Nawong

Kay

sarNie Egg
he has seriously fallen in love with her. haha. the scenes were cute. he kept wanting her to hug him and when she was saying how it doesn't look good for a female to hug the male first...Tinawong went in to hug her. LOL. when he snuck in a kiss..that was cute.

he finally apologized to her too. oh man, Tinawong's father and mother are underestimating him..especially the pra nom..she said that Tinawong wouldn't have a problem with it if Thipmonta was given to Promin. however, they don't realize how much he really cares about her and he'll probably rebel against it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
did he change his hair ? will it be like dat in the lakonr ? cuz i like dat hair better LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool ! Also , how come they change the begin preview to the old one ? LOL ? Wat happen to the new preview ?

nolee

sarNie Adult
noo! lol his hair looks so bad in there.. very unkept =T but anyway, very sweet scenes in today's episode. it was so funny when kapook disguised as tipmonta and she was actin all weird lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Don't be so happy with the sweet scenes for too long. It's gonna go back to how it was soon!! Arrggg! Why does it have to be like that?

sarN

sarNie Granny
will there be a kid part in the lakorn ? Pratin & Tinmata 's kid ? Usually boran lakorn the kid will save the day !

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..White like powder..I like Cartoon and Au's body..There not skinny skinny like most actresses..Actually almost all actresses na..But can't wait to see those scenes..

Twilight

sarNie Egg
yeaah i agree, they're body is really nice. i'm so jealous of them LOL j/k

can't wait to watch more i wanna see au's scenes :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
noOOOOO ! why o' why ! it going take a year to finsh hahaha i perfer 10 tape end boran den 23 tape