Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My taste has changed so much since I started this thread haha The only actress in the new gen I can see taking this role is for sure Kao. She has more talent in her pinky than most of the rest of the newbies combined lol She can totally take this role and make it her own. I think Pie has the acting talent for this as well but much rather see Kao in this if they remake it. As for p’ek, I really can’t see anyone in this besides Tor T but I don’t want an old pairing for this lakorn haha Maybe Alek if they choose a p’ek in the new gen. Plus him and Kao would look good and I feel like they would work well together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay if they choose an A-lister for this one to play Kawee, Mario would probably be the best choice for him. I’ve been watching two spirits love again and I never truly appreciated marios performance in that even though it’s one of my fave lakorns. He can totally play Kawee’s role especially now that he’s improved even more since then! Mario can definitely play the asshole, the whole world is against me, stubborn p’ek! He has that boyish charm that ken had too so I think he’d be perfect.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I know this is such a violent lakorn and I shouldn’t be so happy or giddy lol but I couldn’t help it when I saw fans made this comparison Hahahaha :p

9851E809-6ED8-4D10-B330-DA54485FF1F3.jpeg AA27520B-38F4-4374-9DFA-B33833D80F0C.jpeg

maybe one day, something magical will happen. Keke :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry love Mew but this lakorn needs an actress who actually can seriously act like Anne. Maybe she can pull it off though with a producer that pushes her cause she did great in MHIL with the emotional scenes. But I’m scared she wouldn’t be consistent.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sorry love Mew but this lakorn needs an actress who actually can seriously act like Anne. Maybe she can pull it off though with a producer that pushes her cause she did great in MHIL with the emotional scenes. But I’m scared she wouldn’t be consistent.
you’re right haha XD the consistency does worry me lol;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No one from ch3 should be in this remake. Just give it to ch7 cus they have more younger new faces. For me, the popular actors are getting too old for Kavee’s character. Kavee should be played by someone that makes us believe he’s young with the daddy issues without making us roll our eyes. Lol. Better yet, don’t remake this, just do a spinoff instead so that way they can change the characters completely.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would like to see Mik and Mookda in this remake. Channel 7 seemed to be doing better at kissing scenes too. Though the R scenes has to limit itself. I watched Sam's version but couldn't sit through it with Ken. N'ek should have let him die in the rain.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would like to see Mik and Mookda in this remake. Channel 7 seemed to be doing better at kissing scenes too. Though the R scenes has to limit itself. I watched Sam's version but couldn't sit through it with Ken. N'ek should have let him die in the rain.
I couldn’t sit through Ken’s version either. Sam’s version was funny. Mookda would be good for this, but I think Mik look a bit old for Kavee’s character.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I couldn’t sit through Ken’s version either. Sam’s version was funny. Mookda would be good for this, but I think Mik look a bit old for Kavee’s character.
I think Mik would be fine...he's at the middle stage where he's not too young. I don't want to see anyone with a baby face doing a R scene. How about Mario and Mookda. Or Mario and Fern. Honestly, it can be Mario with a bunch of girls. To me, Kavee carried this drama more than the n'ek.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Mik would be fine...he's at the middle stage where he's not too young. I don't want to see anyone with a baby face doing a R scene. How about Mario and Mookda. Or Mario and Fern. Honestly, it can be Mario with a bunch of girls. To me, Kavee carried this drama more than the n'ek.
Idk about adding the rscene, they should just take take out. Have p’ek seduce ne’ek and make her fall for him instead. Mario is okay, but I wouldn’t pick him. I’m not a fan of his baby voice. Lol. I can’t think of anyone who would be the perfect Kavee right now.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk about adding the rscene, they should just take take out. Have p’ek seduce ne’ek and make her fall for him instead. Mario is okay, but I wouldn’t pick him. I’m not a fan of his baby voice. Lol. I can’t think of anyone who would be the perfect Kavee right now.
in One31 I am thinking of Tre. He got a spoiled boy vibe. Maybe ToomTam ? He is not too tall tho

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
in One31 I am thinking of Tre. He got a spoiled boy vibe. Maybe ToomTam ? He is not too tall tho
I don’t know who Tre is, I don’t watch much of One31 lakorns. ToomTam scandal has ruined his image for me. I like Joss Wayer, I think he’s freelance, but he’s pretty young for Kavee’s character.

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I don’t know who Tre is, I don’t watch much of One31 lakorns. ToomTam scandal has ruined his image for me. I like Joss Wayer, I think he’s freelance, but he’s pretty young for Kavee’s character.
Tell me more about Toomtam's scandal. What happened?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ou, Tre would match the role visually, yes! But sadly, i don't think he has the acting chops to do so yet. Unless they tone down Kawee's character and soften him up a bit, then maybe.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Mik or Kem would make a great kavee

Honestly this lakorn is problematic and if they do remake it i want a hot p'ek from CH7 with steamy scenes but make it closer to our times, that kind of abuse even on tv doesn't sit right anymore.