Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aweeee.......I miss everyone so much. It's been really quiet the last couple of days and actually quite boring . I hope that everyone is well.

Anywho, Songie I'm glad that the teddy bears for Pong and Aom came in. I hope that they are as cute as we'd hope them to be. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ok you guys, I have some Pong news to share with you all. According to his Facebook Fanpage, Pong will have two new dramas.

"p'pong has planning about 2 new drama na ka 1st is named "song pradtana" with the most popular actress of Thailand and 2nd is "pidswat" with nong Bee ka...." credit: http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan

I think that the source is pretty reliable b/c this person that manages his Facebook is the same person that manages pongnawat.com

Of course I am excited. He has another drama with Bee and their dramas together never disappoint. Before my obsession with Pong and Aom, one of the actresses I love Pong with most is Bee. Of course, now you all know who I love him most with is.

But to be honest, I am most excited about the first drama. It looks like a new pairing to me and the nang ek is a big name actress. Although Aom works for all the channels, she is channel 5/Exact's most popular actress. Even though, I wish more than anything it's Kaew.....I mean Aom, :lol: I don't think that he is paring with our dear Aom on this one. There are lots of popular actresses for channel 3 but to my knowledge, Exact usually doesn't do lakorns for channel 3. Where as Exact has had many projects for channel 7 in the past where they would collaborate on lakorns using an Exact star and a channel 7 star. Major actresses for channel 7 that come to mind include Kob, Aum P, and Noon. Whoever it will be, I'm excited b/c I love to see new pairings. :p

I hope that these lakorns will be melodramas b/c I love Pong in melodramas. They allow him to exhibit his true potential as an actor.

P.S. I've already started 2 new threads on the "Currently Broadcast and New Lakorns" section here at Sarnworld in anticipation for Pong's 2 new dramas. See you guys there also. :D

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for looksy always updated the informations here.
Honestly, I'm really intereted in pong's first lakorn(although AOM is not possible in this one) but we can see a new paring for pong, i hope the actress is from CH7 or CH3.

loolsy, do you always go to facebook, I find there's jeabaom show in it, and if you add as a friend, there will be a lot of pictures of aom and jeab in BTS. very Latest Photos.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=497&id=100000839073109&ref=mf

(jeabaomshow@gmail.com)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited about Pong's upcoming lakorns too! I miss him a lot lot. :p --Although i will be feeling miserable inside knowing that our p'Aom isn't acting with him. :lol: And we've said this in the past before, i will most definitely be watching very closely at Pong's acting. He did such a TREMENDOUS job in PNGRT, i can't wait to see how he'll handle his roles in these upcoming lakorns. However, i do believe that his strengths come most to use in melodramas. I can't emphasize that much more. Pong for melodrama!! Pong for melodrama!! *chants* Thanks for the news Ariya, i must've missed it on facebook.

Our PNGRT Project is in its last stages! I'm currently inserting all printed fanletters into envelopes. I'm sorry to say that my printer has been going crazy with color ink, so i wasn't able to do any color prints. However, the 4 fanletters i received in jpeg (from Bel and Sash A) turned out perfect in black and white. Hope you girls don't mind. They look lovely still. Oh my, girls, my room is so messy. It was so hard to find glass bottles with cork tops, so i decided to buy them separately. I carved some cork tops and inserted them into small glass flower vases to turn them into bottles. Crazy. The jasmine flowers are extremely cute too. I hope they both will understand our purpose of using them. :) The Bor and Kaew cuddly bears are too adorable, i had to add accents to them so they can be gendered. :lol: I will post photos after everything is shipped out. I also looked up Exact's address provided to me from Ariya to make sure it was going to the right place. I stumbled upon some official public document, and made little corrections to the address. Please thank the person who helped you with it Ariya.~ Perhaps, after it's been shipped.

Other than that, i didn't go to sleep until 5:30AM~ish. Eeeek. >< I'll finish up everything tonight so i can ship them tomorrow, the goal i had in mind. Thank you for your patience; i've never had to take care of a fan project alone (of course i have the help of Ariya) before-- on top of exam season for school. So i do apologize.

But one awesome thing: I had another dream about Pong! :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Lucy1029, Songie, and my fellow PNGRTers, you all know that I'm happy for Pong and his upcoming work but at the same time I'm a little sad too that it's not Aom that he'll be pairing with. But let's not give up. We must continue to pray to the lakorn gods. Pong and Aom, Pong and Aom, Pong and Aom! :lol:

Thank you Lucy for sharing the link to JeabAom's show on facebook. Also, it's always nice to see you here. We missed you. :p

Like you Lucy, I'm really excited about the first drama b/c of the pairing possibilities and of course like you Songie, I'm excited about seeing Pong's continued growth as an actor. Yes, please let it be a melodrama b/c we all know that Pong is his best in those. But you know girls, PNGRT really did spoil us with the Pong and Aom pairing, those chemistry laden Bor and Kaew scenes, and all of those touching, tearful, emotional moments. In a way, it kind of scares me b/c we will always compare any of Pong and Aom's future lakorns to PNGRT and it really isn't fair b/c PNGRT is an exceptional lakorn.

About the Fanmail Project
Songie, please don't work too hard. I wish that I could help you with the finishing touches. Thank you so much for everything that you are doing to make the project worthy of our Pong and Aom Team. LOL, the teddy bears arrived in the right hands b/c if they were shipped to me, I wouldn't know what to do to make them more gendered. :p Also, it is so smart that you took the vases and carved corks for them and turned them into bottles for the "message in a bottle" gifts. Now that I think about it, I could have printed out those letters and mailed them to you along with my stuff. That would have been one less thing for you to take care of. Next time we know. :p

But OMGosh Songie, I am smiling that you had another dream about Pong. I actually went snooping around at your blog to try and see if you had jotted it down but sadly there is no written trail this time. :lol: What can I say, inquiring minds want to know. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Check out the final gift preparations:
http://borkaew.com/2010/04/09/040910-tomorrow-well-still-love-you-fan-project/

I'll be shipping them out in the afternoon today!

Please share the link/update with your respective networks. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! SO CREATIVE!!!
IT GOT ME LIKE OMG.. IM SO IN LOVE...
GOT ME SAYING O.. O.. O.. OMG..
LOL.. GREAT JOB EVERYONE.. IM SURE P'PONG&P'AOM WILL LOVE IT XD....

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh Songie. You are so AWESOME! Everything looks perfect! All of those finishing touches you did are so full of love. Most definitely everything from the fan mail, to the meaningful gifts, to the gift boxes, to the beautifully written cards, down to delicate ribbons all say one thing "We LOVE our Pong and Aom Team!"

THANK YOU! I LOVE IT! :p

Those bears.............hehehe..............you and I will have to get our own Boramin and Kaewkunya teddy bears. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
P'Oh and Fluke were spotted together at the first annual Nataraja awards a few nights ago. :p Wuahaha, they always make me smile!! :D

Our TOMORROW, I'LL STILL LOVE YOU FAN PROJECT is officially COMPLETED. Visit the website for further info and thanks for all participation. =)

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
It is me or I'm just sick and tired of seeing Pong pair up with Bee. I love the girl and all, but pick another n'ek Exact. I mean I know they don't have alot to choose from but come one.

Pong would look good with Pim Zaza, Mod 3G, Vii (whatever her name is), Peung (if she's is still around), Jakjann (she's freelancing), Tangmo (would love to see them again). I think maybe Kwan(she's one of the newbies who can actually act - no offense to other newbies). Oh enough of my ranting.

Excited to see more of Pong and Aom. Hoping Aom would pair up with Pong again. But then again Exact doesn't like doing back to back pairing. (it's only with Pong and Bee that they do that).

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL Joy2cu, I really do love it when you come by here for a visit. You are always so honest and I love reading your comments. As much as I like Pong and Bee, I kinda feel the same way too. That is why I am more excited about the first drama he has b/c of the pairing possibilities.

I agree with some of your potential pairings for him and I can't wait until Pong pairs up again with Aom. I can not say that enough, Pong and Aom, Pong and Aom, Pong and Aom. :p

Indeed Songie, Fluke and Oh looked adorable at the Nataraja awards. But you know who I thought looked so handsome was Khun Boy. He looked so distinguished in his black suit. I was a little disappointed that "One Love One Heart" did not win for best drama song but at least it was nominated.

Thank you Songie for updating us on the fan mail project. I hope that the package will arrive safely there.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i couldnt agree more with ya.. >_<.. quite scary..!

have u sent the prject out yet? if not.. i hope u keep it for a bit longer because thailand might be strict & suspicious atm... eeek..

looksy

sarNie Adult
The package has already left the US aikoden.

This really is so scary what is happening there. I spoke with my friend earlier this afternoon and she says that her parents back in Thailand told her that although it is scary and that the situation has gotten worse, the violence is isolated to one district of the city. So people know to stay away from that section of town to keep safe.

I hope that they will find ways to resolve this as quickly as possible. We definitely need to keep Thailand in our prayers.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Just checked out the project. Looks great. Wished I had time to participate. Maybe next time. I wanna see Oh. Let's kidnap him during this time. I don't think my Hubby will say anything is another man lives with us. I mean more people to clean the house.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Eeek, check out the new status for our gift package on our site. XD

Can anyone help with providing me a list of nominations PNGRT has been a part of, including actors/actresses that were nominated for their role in PNGRT, OST, etc.?? MUCH APPRECIATION!! <3

looksy

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Oh. Let's kidnap him during this time. I don't think my Hubby will say anything is another man lives with us. I mean more people to clean the house.
:lol: :lol: I love your excuse that it will be more people to clean the house.

Here you go Sonige

7th Annual Kom Chad Luek Awards
Oh Anuchyd----Best Supporting Actor nominee

Top Awards 2009
Fluke Pachara----Best Male Newcomer (Win) *Congrats to Fluke*

Nine Entertainment Awards 2009
PNGRT----Lakorn of the Year nominee (so disappointed that it didn’t win)
Oh Anuchyd----Actor of the Year nominee
Aom Phiyada----Actress of the Year nominee

7th annual Hamburger Award
Pong Nawat -----Best Actor nominee (so disappointed Pong didn't get more nominations)
Oh Anuchyd-----Best Supporting Actor nominee
(Aom received a best actress nomination but it was for her work in Artit Ching Duang)

1st annual Nataraja Awards
Oh Anuchyd----Best Supporting Role nominee
Rak Diew Jai Diew----Best Drama Song nominee (so disappointed that it didn’t win)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thank you Ariya!! I want to document these onto the site as well. Page added under Cast+! :)

As for the arrival of gifts, i'm thinking that customs is taking extra measures to thoroughly check each int'l package. I will update once i get confirmation that someone has signed it off. *prays*

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: :lol: I love your excuse that it will be more people to clean the house.

Here you go Sonige

7th Annual Kom Chad Luek Awards
Oh Anuchyd----Best Supporting Actor nominee

Top Awards 2009
Fluke Pachara----Best Male Newcomer (Win) *Congrats to Fluke*

Nine Entertainment Awards 2009
PNGRT----Lakorn of the Year nominee (so disappointed that it didn’t win)
Oh Anuchyd----Actor of the Year nominee
Aom Phiyada----Actress of the Year nominee

7th annual Hamburger Award
Pong Nawat -----Best Actor nominee (so disappointed Pong didn't get more nominations)
Oh Anuchyd-----Best Supporting Actor nominee
(Aom received a best actress nomination but it was for her work in Artit Ching Duang)

1st annual Nataraja Awards
Oh Anuchyd----Best Supporting Role nominee
Rak Diew Jai Diew----Best Drama Song nominee (so disappointed that it didn’t win)
Thanks for your Summary!
by the way, Oh Anuchyd won the best supporting actor @7th annual Hamburger Award.
and Aom also got a mominee for best actress(TOP 10) at top award, but not enter the finally top 5.

PS: Picture of AOM, FLUKE and OH @Nataraja Awards

(so glad to see aom appeared in the ceremony, haha)