Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aom looks so lovely ^_^.. so in love hehe xp..

does anyone know wat kind of role peemai is playing?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know PIN is going to be rai judging from the summary already.

Idk. Peemai look wayy too innocent in here to be nang'rai! :p Lol.

jakjann

Jakjann
To Peck´s character :

he is very popular under women, all womens love him but he fall only in love in Keawkunya (Aom Phiyada) and hate Po Poramin (Pong Nawut)

Keawkunya is a nice person, kind, and love Poramin very much but something happens that she must leaves him.

Poramin love Keawkunya very much too... but he can not understand because of what she must leaves him... and one day they meet eachother again.

more@

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6716757/News_P...Tue_Gmember_com

Pi Aom interview @ Daradaily
about Pi Art and next drama.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6716764/News_I...iyada_Daradaily

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww. My poor PONGIE! :( *sniffs. This sure is gonna a tragic romantice love story.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter to me if praeks are gay. It's natural for people. Even ask Diamend, she's his biggest fan that I know of ! & She's confirmed that he's not gay even JAKJAAN has source too. (;

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Tragic? I knew something was coming, but why on the first one of them two together? But oh well as long as it's good then tragic isn't a big thing.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Jakjann for all the pictures! Aom look absolutely beautiful. And Pong, can he get any hotter than this? Heehee. Aom&Pong looks very cute together. Omg, James! It's been years since he was in a lakorn. I'm glad he's back and Pin too! I'm not surprised that Pin's going to be rai. She's so good at it too. I'm really loving the casts! Glad to see Mod in more lakorns too. Peemai does look too cute and innocent from the pics to be playing n'rai. But who knows. And Oh, he's such a cutie! Yea, um bout him being gay. I've heard of that a while back from a friend of mine. I didn't want to believe that he's gay. So, he's not gay right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't matter to me if praeks are gay. It's natural for people. Even ask Diamend, she's his biggest fan that I know of ! & She's confirmed that he's not gay even JAKJAAN has source too. (;
i'm not his biggest fan. i'm actually not a very good fan LOL i got to know a lot of his peepos and i adore p'oh a lot. he's such a good actor and hard working and also very nice. but anyway jenna dat article is false. i forgot what magazine it was but they interpreted his words wrong. dere were 2 articles in da same mag and they clashed so he cleared it. it happens all da time. i watch celebs give interviews and u see all da reporters holding dem digital recorders to their faces but when they publish it, a lot of da articles are different so they get misinterpreted.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes in the magazine wrote in the same magazine , that he could be gay and in another page of the same magazine they wrote pi oh go out with a girl.... hmm..

i am sure he is not gay because he has still a girl friend... and if not, if he is gay or not I still like him.... he is one of super actor

jakjann

Jakjann
Will On Air soon XD I hear it will on air begin of the year ... but i hav the feeling it will on air after YYHJWTPF