Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Goodness, it has been a while girls. I miss you all very much. :p

Today, I actually set aside some time to try to write our letter to Khun Boy. Of course, I get writer's block. How should I start, what do I say? So in an attempt to get my creative juices flowing, I went back and rewatched the first break up scene to remind me why I love this drama so much. I don't know about you girls, but even now, I still pick up on something new that I missed before and it makes it even more special.

So my eyes start to tear up as Kaew is tending to Bor's wound, the way his eyes were fixed on her as she was bandaging it, it was as if he knew that something life altering was about to happen. Then in the later part of the scene when she breaks free of his hold and she tells him that she doesn't love him anymore, the way he stood there in shock and disbelief that these words were coming out of her mouth. She walks away and he screams at her that he refuses to believe that she doesn't love him anymore. Then camera focuses on Bor, he tells her that he'll wait for her all night in their boat. As many times as I've seen this scene, I never noticed that Bor dropped a tear in that scene, which was a very nice touch. Poor Kaew, as she was listening to him, she didn't dare face him. It would have made her decision to end it with him that much harder.

I also love it that when Kaew was struggling to get free from Bor, his physical symbol of his love for her, the engagement ring, is what physically hurts him as she accidentally scratches it against his face.

Yep, I reminded myself why I love love love this drama so much but I still don't know how I'll put it all together in a letter. I must remember to keep it short and to the point which is easier said than done when you love something so much. :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
Goodness, it has been a while girls. I miss you all very much. :p

Today, I actually set aside some time to try to write our letter to Khun Boy. Of course, I get writer's block. How should I start, what do I say? So in an attempt to get my creative juices flowing, I went back and rewatched the first break up scene to remind me why I love this drama so much. I don't know about you girls, but even now, I still pick up on something new that I missed before and it makes it even more special.

So my eyes start to tear up as Kaew is tending to Bor's wound, the way his eyes were fixed on her as she was bandaging it, it was as if he knew that something life altering was about to happen. Then in the later part of the scene when she breaks free of his hold and she tells him that she doesn't love him anymore, the way he stood there in shock and disbelief that these words were coming out of her mouth. She walks away and he screams at her that he refuses to believe that she doesn't love him anymore. Then camera focuses on Bor, he tells her that he'll wait for her all night in their boat. As many times as I've seen this scene, I never noticed that Bor dropped a tear in that scene, which was a very nice touch. Poor Kaew, as she was listening to him, she didn't dare face him. It would have made her decision to end it with him that much harder.

I also love it that when Kaew was struggling to get free from Bor, his physical symbol of his love for her, the engagement ring, is what physically hurts him as she accidentally scratches it against his face.

Yep, I reminded myself why I love love love this drama so much but I still don't know how I'll put it all together in a letter. I must remember to keep it short and to the point which is easier said than done when you love something so much. :D
lol. you make me want to see it again. of course, i will skip the first few eps because i don't want to cry.

i totally love Pong, he make me fall in love with him the more i see him. he improves with every drama he's in and i fall for him everytime. :rolleyes: i can't wait to see his new drama.

Aom is not my top five of favorite actress, but i love how she carry her character so well. something about her lips bothers me, i don't know why. it's probably why i don't like her as much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha sorry ladies.. i've paused on this lakorn once again as i go rewatch some old lakorns etc.. since.. i'm in a different mood these days.. ahaha i happen to be rewatching Leh Ratree as well and OMG!! PONG!! he didn't look that good in there hahahaha... then again i was for Pepper in there hehe... Pong was ok in there till he started getting annoying etc.. sigh brings back my old memories of Pong.. lol..

anyways.. i just came in here to say that im not able to write anything or join you ladies for the Bor/Kaew project... I hope you ladies have a success getting it in to them.. hehe XD

looksy

sarNie Adult
lol. you make me want to see it again. of course, i will skip the first few eps because i don't want to cry.

i totally love Pong, he make me fall in love with him the more i see him. he improves with every drama he's in and i fall for him everytime. :rolleyes: i can't wait to see his new drama.

Aom is on my top five of favorite actress, but i love how she carry her character so well. something about her lips bothers me, i don't know why. it's probably why i don't like her as much.
Whiteflakes, I know what you mean about the sad scenes. The first time I went back to rewatch this series in it's entirety I almost wanted to skip those scenes but I went ahead and rewatched them. I'm glad I didn't skip them b/c I realize now that it's those scenes that actually makes this drama so compelling and so special to me. I cry even more now when I rewatch those scenes b/c since I know the whole series, every word exchanged between the characters have even more meaning. I don't think that I would have loved Bor and Kaew so much if their situation wasn't so heart wrenching and agonizing. The fact that they had to wait so long and go through so much made those romantic scenes, that we all look forward to seeing, that much more romantic and memorable.

I'm happy that what I said actually makes you want to go back rewatch this drama again and I totally agree with you that Pong gets better in each of his dramas. He's becoming a wonderful actor. Pong really WOWED me in this lakorn. As for Aom's lips, I actually like them. :p

Aikoden, Pong didn't grab my attention in Leh Retree either. I think it was his hair. :lol: But I'm glad that his looks have matured b/c I think that he is just so HOT and SEXY now. :rolleyes:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh golli, i miss you all!! *virtual hug*

I've been extremely busy, to say the least. I haven't even had time to watch one single scene of my Bor and Kaew in the past week. That is torturous for me!!! =O &$!?@#&!! Yes, i'm going crazy here. And even if i have one mere second to sneak PNGRT into my night, i can't get myself to do it because i know i'll end up watching the whole lakorn again. I can't afford to do that at the moment. Just kill me already. *cries* T___T

As for the fan project, i need those letters into me by the end of the week, as it says on borkaew.com. Let me know if you need more time, but my aimed date of shipping still remains the same: May 8th.~~ which, i'm getting nervous about because i haven't had time to officially put something together. It's all in my head. ><

Ariya, i'm so green with envy. I LOOOOVE that scene soooooo much especially because of the fabulous timing of Pong's tear drop.xD I'm so surprised that you'd miss that detail. It breaks my heart whenever Bor drops a tear; it just moves me. Yes, Kaew throwing the ring and it hitting his face is symbolic of the physical pain thrown at Bor, while at the same time, it represents the mark left in his heart. T______T

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, as many times that you and I have talked about the first breakup scene, I'm surprised you never mentioned it b/c I totally missed it. I'm just kicking myself for missing such a wonderful detail. I think that I was probably busy reading Kudaranai's subs to catch that detail. This time when I watched it, I actually turned off the subs b/c I know the lakorn by heart now. When I saw Bor's tear, I got chills and I had to review it to make sure that that was what I saw. When I confirmed that it was, my heart just ached for him even more in that scene. Most definitely that tear was a nice touch and the timing was perfect. I'm so impressed with how good Pong has gotten with his crying and emotional scenes.

Thanks for the virtual hug and we miss you too. :p

Iya

sarNie Adult
Whiteflakes, I know what you mean about the sad scenes. The first time I went back to rewatch this series in it's entirety I almost wanted to skip those scenes but I went ahead and rewatched them. I'm glad I didn't skip them b/c I realize now that it's those scenes that actually makes this drama so compelling and so special to me. I cry even more now when I rewatch those scenes b/c since I know the whole series, every word exchanged between the characters have even more meaning. I don't think that I would have loved Bor and Kaew so much if their situation wasn't so heart wrenching and agonizing. The fact that they had to wait so long and go through so much made those romantic scenes, that we all look forward to seeing, that much more romantic and memorable.

I'm happy that what I said actually makes you want to go back rewatch this drama again and I totally agree with you that Pong gets better in each of his dramas. He's becoming a wonderful actor. Pong really WOWED me in this lakorn. As for Aom's lips, I actually like them. :p
sad scenes makes me cry and my heart would litterally hurt for days! it's one reason why i usually wait till a lakorn ends and then find out if anyone dies because i don't like that feeling. for this one thought, i admit that i skim through the beginning scenes b/c of the same reason. but i did watch em on the end. it helps that i know that they will get a happy ending. lol, i guess i cheated.

as for Pong, he WOWED me in EVERY LAKORN i saw him in, lol. i say Leh Retree, but i didn't know it was pong at the time so i can't really say. same thing goes for Lerd HOng, with B Namthip, i didn't know it was him. but he was still hot in it from what i remembered. lol.

looksy

sarNie Adult
sad scenes makes me cry and my heart would litterally hurt for days! it's one reason why i usually wait till a lakorn ends and then find out if anyone dies because i don't like that feeling.
Whiteflakes, I know where you are coming from. I remember watching Koo Kum with my mom and the character died at the end. We were trying to make dinner afterwards and we were just crying our eyes out while we were prepping the food. :lol: As for PNGRT, I think that my head would have exploded if Pong's character did die at the end b/c I just love Bor so much.

BTW Whiteflakes, it really is too bad that you didn't watch this lakorn with us while it was airing b/c it would have been nice to read your comments on this lakorn.

Songie, I'm working on the fan letters to Pong and Aom right now. I'll talk to you girls later. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Caught another reference in Reun Sawn Ruk that reminded me of PNGRT, it's in episode 2. I can't believe that there's even one. I didn't think there would be any.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched ep 2 yet, Kudaranai. I have to write these fan letters to Pong and Aom first. That kinda makes me excited to see ep 2 to see what you are talking about.

BTW, I love your new banner of RSR, too. :p

Iya

sarNie Adult
Whiteflakes, I know where you are coming from. I remember watching Koo Kum with my mom and the character died at the end. We were trying to make dinner afterwards and we were just crying our eyes out while we were prepping the food. :lol: As for PNGRT, I think that my head would have exploded if Pong's character did die at the end b/c I just love Bor so much.

BTW Whiteflakes, it really is too bad that you didn't watch this lakorn with us while it was airing b/c it would have been nice to read your comments on this lakorn.
lol. i know what you mean. but hey, were writting comments about them now right? better late than never. :lol:

looksy

sarNie Adult
lol. i know what you mean. but hey, were writting comments about them now right? better late than never. :lol:
That's true Whiteflakes, better late than never. It's just that I see you on the other threads and I can tell that you like to discuss lakorns. You would have really liked coming to this thread to post comments on this lakorn while it was airing back in Nov. and Dec. We had so much fun. This thread was so alive with viewer responses. But what makes the PNGRT thread so special is not just the amount of comments posted, but the quality of the posts and the quality of each person's contribution to the thread. We would actually dissect and discuss the characters and the plot. Some of us would actually write essays and analyze these characters. Writing essays on the spot was never so much fun. We even had a finale viewing party in which we designated a time to chat and watch the series finale together at the same time. I think that you would have really enjoyed it.:p

You girls, I am up late tonight. I've been working on my letters to Pong and Aom. Their letters was surprisingly easy to write compared to the master letter to Khun Boy. But I am happy to report that I am done with his letter as well. All I have to do now is transfer everything to the pretty stationary that a fellow PNGRTer helped me pick out. Songie dear, you are one busy bee. I emailed you some questions I have on the fan mail project and I also need you to read Khun Boy's letter to see if I covered everything that needed to be said :p

Kudaranai, I am dying to watch the second ep of Kob's lakorn to see what reference it made to PNGRT. Once I am done handwriting Pong and Aom's letters, that will be the first thing that I do this weekend.

Talk to you girls later. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello, I miss everyone so much. :p

The fan mail project is coming along nicely. Songie will give us an update later on.

So I just finished watching the second ep of Ruen Sawn Ruk. At first Kudaranai, I didn't see the reference to PNGRT that you were talking about b/c it is also common knowledge in my country that plumeria flowers represent pain and sorrow so I thought nothing of it. So when I finished the whole ep, I kept on thinking, "what is Kudaranai talking about?" So I had to recall ep. 2 of RSR in my head ..... *Slaps Forehead* ...... of course, our dear Bor had those flowers planted in place of the dokKaews that were growing at his house when he first bought the house. That was such a heartbreaking scene, too how Bor described uprooting the dokKaews with his own bare hands.

On a side note, I actually love plumerias and I've actually wanted to plant a plumeria tree when I was living overseas but everyone told me it would be unlucky.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Aweeeee~~~ the painful look on Bor's face when he said those words to Kaew. I've managed to incorporate the jasmine flower into our gift ideas (since my original thought was too feminine for Pong. :lol: Ariya would know what i'm talking about)

Here goes the UPDATE! Thanks Ariya!

Where are our regular PNGRTers' letters?? :( I've decided to accept letters until my packaging tape closes the shipping box. Please hurry!

-which reminds me, i'll be needing Exact's address Ariya. Thank you. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I love our couple gifts to Pong and Aom. Everything sounds perfect. I'm super excited. My letters to Pong and Aom will be in the mail by Tuesday. Gosh, wouldn't it be awful if I misplaced Exact's address? :lol: I'll email it to you tonight.

Edit////////
P.S. I loved how you were able to work the dokKaews(Jasmine flowers) into the final gift. That's so smart, how you were able to work that in.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure you all can help with this PNGRT gift!

Please translate this line into any other language you know!:

“Tomorrow, we’ll still love you”

In Thai was be greatly appreciated too.^^ To avoid spamming, please post it HERE. Thank you~~ And send me those letters! :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, you are going to be so proud of me, hehe. I got "Tomorrow, we'll still love you" written in 6 languages today. I was a woman on a mission. It was so much fun talking to people and learning this phrase in so many languages. But OMGosh, the one that was the most beautiful to hear was "tomorrow, we'll still love you" in French. The two guys who had written it for me were so sweet and when they said it in French, I practically melted listening to them. Most definitely French is one of the most romantic languages. Then they taught me how to say it and when I repeated it to them, they said that I had said it perfectly......hmmm.....maybe I should learn French. :lol:

So I posted all the translations at borkaew.com if you guys want to take a look. I'm working on getting this phrase translated into two more languages.

Ok, miss you all. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone, it's been a while and I miss you all very much. :p

I found this pic a while back and I've been meaning to share it with you all. It's Bor and Pee, I mean Pong and Oh having what looks like to be a guy's night out with our favorite director Khun Boy, Mos, R the Star, and Tang. I think it's so cool that they all work and hang out together like that. I think that this is a recent photo and Pong's hair looks like it's growing back out nicely.

P.S. When I first saw this pic, I thought that R was giving the middle finger. :lol:

credit: posted by Meaw at Pong Nawat's Facebook

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, that photo was about two weeks ago for khun Boy's birthday. :p I saw it on Pong's facebook. :D Thanks for sharing here!

The project is coming along fine! Updates on the progress and status of each gift will be at borkaew.com.