Question game

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm....talking in front of the classroom? lol I don't remember much. lol

What do you think of Naree Rissaya? lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't able to watch it since there's no subtitles available lol

If you are going to work in Thailand ET, which occupation will you choose? (Actor/actress, host, model, singer, behind the scenes, etc.)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I will say behind the scenes. I LOVE to work behind the scenes of the movie or whatever's going on. Costumes, directing etc.

If you could be married to any celebrity, who will it be and why?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir Sukollawat not only because he's hot lol he's also a gentleman and sweet guy and a role model too.

Is the internet fast in your country?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Never experienced dating though I have several guy friends :)

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
aww, that's a hard one, but I guess I'll go with Sushi rolls. hee hee lol it's got rice, veggies and meat together lol.

What is your sweetest moment?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
When I'm with my crush, sometimes we bump into each other and end up talking to each other first, we're purely close friends though others would think otherwise lol

Do you know someone who got married for visa/citizenship purposes/permanent residency?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
no. But maybe next year. lol Was going to try this year but my bf scared me saying we'll get lost and ship will sink ships and stuff blah blah blah lol

Have you ever gone to the circus?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes

If you could be from another nationality whether full blooded or half blooded what would it be?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
ou...Thai. ehee heee he <3

If you can switch place with any person in the world who would it be and why?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Male: Bill Gates. Billionaire goals heeehee to be able to innovate something, give back to my family and also help others.
Female: Chompoo Araya, I want to be as fit as her :D

What is your biggest "what if"?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm....what if...I can go back and change a few of my decisions, what would my life had been like..lol

What is your biggest fear?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A tie between anything related to death and not being able to achieve my goals. I feel terrified and sad easily whenever I hear or read a news about someone dying it makes me think that life is so short I want to cry. As with the latter, I don't want to suffer poverty and full of regrets.

If you are going to invent something what would it be and why?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I would invent a headphone that translates (whenever you're watching dramas)into English or whatever language you want. I always want to watch dramas with ease and understand the story lines instead of 2nd guessing myself.

If you have 1 wish what would you wish for?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Become a billionaire and if that happens I'll be able to give back to my family and community, start a business, invent, travel and more :)

Favorite bible verse?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a christian, but I do learn here and there. Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Do you have a nickname your family calls you by? and does it sound silly or weird to you?