Question game

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Not at all. I really don't like to read unless it's absolutely necessary.
I used to enjoy reading but I always had a habit of never finishing books.

Are you a morning or night kind of person?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Diffidently a night person. I struggle waking up every morning for work. I wish I was a morning person, I think I would be happier in life LOL

Have you already seen Furious 7 or are you planning on watching it?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Become a director of lakorn/dramas and go live in thai land near my favorite actor. LOL

What are your thoughts on farming?

Falada

sarNie Adult
I don't want to do it. Too much work for me and I can't stand the sun.

What year did you graduate high school?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Not now.

Did you ever think of dating a celerity?
LOL, always have, always will be, and always will not happen in real life. But there might be a chance, who knows? Haha.

Have you ever thought of dating a celebrity and who?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Many. Daniel Radcliffe, Lee Min Ho, KHJ and others. I wanted to marry Justin Bieber and JMa. (JMa talks alot so I dont want to marry him anymore :p )
Bieluvr said:
LOL, always have, always will be, and always will not happen in real life. But there might be a chance, who knows? Haha.

Have you ever thought of dating a celebrity and who?

Have you ever thought of becoming a millionaire?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Many. Daniel Radcliffe, Lee Min Ho, KHJ and others. I wanted to marry Justin Bieber and JMa. (JMa talks alot so I dont want to marry him anymore :p )

Have you ever thought of becoming a millionaire?
LOL. JMa doesn't talk a lot unless he's comfortable with you though. I would love to marry someone who talks a lot because I'm a quiet person and I need that person to fill the silence. Haha :)

Yes. I have wanted to become a millionare, but if only I could.

How many languages do you know?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I talk ALOT. So I want someone to listen to me. I want to fill their silence :loool: :loool: :p

I can speak 2 languages and understand 1
Bieluvr said:
LOL. JMa doesn't talk a lot unless he's comfortable with you though. I would love to marry someone who talks a lot because I'm a quiet person and I need that person to fill the silence. Haha :)

Yes. I have wanted to become a millionare, but if only I could.

How many languages do you know?

Do you want to be scientist?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No I don't want to be a scientist. I can't take all the hard confusing work. I'm not even good at math, and scientists are great at math. LOL. :)

I can speak three languages and understand one more. Which languages can you speak?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Edit

Bieluvr said:
No I don't want to be a scientist. I can't take all the hard confusing work. I'm not even good at math, and scientists are great at math. LOL.  :)

I can speak three languages and understand one more. Which languages can you speak?

Wow :thumbsup: which languages?? Speak English, Lao, Thai?? And understand Hmong? :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I can speak, Hmong, English and Thai and understand Lao. Haha. I can also write Hmong, Thai and English, but not Lao even though it's kind of similar to Thai.
What language is Marathi?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Edit
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I can speak, Hmong, English and Thai and understand Lao. Haha. I can also write Hmong, Thai and English, but not Lao even though it's kind of similar to Thai.

What language is Marathi?