Question game

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I have two female best friends, since elementary school until now that we are now degree holders.

What's your fashion style? (Like what do you usually wear especially when you go out of the house)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not really a fashionable person. I usually just throw on Jeans and tshirts but when it comes to working I dress business casual clothes lol

What is your thoughts on a people getting 2nd chances?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone deserves a second chance as long as they learned their lesson from the past mistake :D

Two countries you want to be a dual citizen of?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Same hehehehe :D

I want to visit London!!! And migrate there already if only the process is easy but everything always involves hassles lol
And I want to visit anywhere except North Korea and any country with similarities to NK.

Which person would you want to be with if you are stuck in an elevator?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't really care who I get stuck in the elevator as long as they're an easy going person and a person who is social. not a person who is awkward and don't like to talk. HEe hee, maybe a celebrity would be nice.....like Johnny Depp or Gun Kantathaworn or Lee Joon-Gi....drools lol but that'd make me super nervous too so I guess just a normal person who is interesting that likes to be social but not a super annoying person.

If you suddenly won a big amount of cash, what would you do with all your money?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll start a business, invest in stock exchange and have multiple streams of income so the cash flow will be continuous and unlimited. I'll also save it in the bank, give back to charity and help my family too. I'll also use it to travel the world and accomplish the requirements for migrating to another country.

What if money did not exist?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think about that once in awhile. In a way it'd be good and bad at the same time I guess....

What is your dream house like?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
My dream house must be big. Lol. With complete amenities and some rooms too like home office, tech room, entertainment room, secret room/passage. And the exterior is modern style and there should be a pool :D

What's your worst experience in a restaurant?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I will never forget that day. I skip school w/ my brother & two of our friend. We went to this one family own Chinese restaurant , there was this one lady taking our order & suddenly a roach drop down from the ceiling & tour on the table lol. The lady smash one of the roach with her thumb, killing it in front of us & continue to take our order as if nothing happen LOL. We awkwardly left the table hahaha. It was hilarious.

If you was to strip your lover nude on your wedding night . What will be ur first choice of clothes & why?

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. Girl , you to proper . I would yank the pant down :risas3:. A song that describes my relationship status " All That She Wants"

If you were to undress yourserlf completely nude...let say in front of your lover , which pieces would you remove and why ?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol well, first I'd take off the top, then the bra,..LMao let him play with my boobies a little...then I'll go the rest from there LmaoXD

What is your dream guy's Nude body like? lmaoXD

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I will join this thread too hahaha.

His skin tone has to be darker than mine lol. He isn't too hairy hahaha. Sturdy chest, broad shoulder, his body is muscular but not too muscular like body builder type body, he has 6 packs ab & his lower body excites me :risas3:.

How do you picture your wedding night with your hubby/wife be like? :p

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. I want everything to be romantic. Candles lighted and rose petals leading to the bed. A nice hot tub in the bathroom. I would tease him first. Then maybe have a wrestle match or something till I give in lmaoXD Then we can get nude and do it LmaoXD

What would you do if it was just you and a super Hot guy together in the elevator and it started getting hot? XD

sarN

sarNie Granny
I will suggest both of us take off our clothes to keep the body heat down or better yet I'll help him take off his first loll

If you & your hubby nude in the shower together . What will you do ?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I will touch his chest, fondle his hair & etc to arouse him. We will make hot steam throughout the bathroom LOL :risas3:.

What will you do if you are stranded on an uninhabited island with a very handsome guy?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Interesting. The nude question was intend to read what in ya 'ladies 's mind , I'm glad to know I'm not the only naughty one in AF hahaha. And if I was strand on an island, I would be nude all day & night LOL.

When nude in the shower with lover , which area do u wash him first ??