Question game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
long gone and not worth my time remembering... it was stupid,ignorant,a waste of time...it was a great feeling to be in love with someone, but at the same time it was a bad relationship and situation... dont wanna discuss the details, but I know I will love no one the way I love that person, but I also can't go back to him..... and over.... I say forget ab it and move on ... lol well for me anyways.... and I have moved on.. doing way better <3

What is the first song you have ever dedicated to a guy or girl?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
urmmm....i havent really officially dedicated any songs to any particular guy or girl although i like to say to myself that i dedicate it to them. lol. O and i also like to think that people dedicate songs to me too...haha. Like there's this one song that i like to think this guy dedicated to me.....just cause it makes sense. lol. does any of that count?

okay....who or what group was your favorite childhood super hero(s)?

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Sureeeeeee 911-sarath -ishot lolsss
what is one question u are dying to ask meeh? lolssss
[post="154109"][/post]​
Tina,do u prefer to wear G-String or Knickers? lol

If u girls were a guy,who in Sarnworld would like to stalk?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thats Personal... and eww wtheck .... lolsss... hahah when I asked I didn't say I had to answer lolsssss

the Person below me wants to be a super hero lolsss

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hahah yeah a marvel action hero lol, maybe Morph from X-Men, they havent done him yet!

The person below me, explain what love is in a sentence using 7 words only

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Emotions, Feelings, Unexpected, Respect, Beautiful, Honesty,Unexplainable....

lolsss dont even know if unexplainable is a word lolsss hahaha

Person Below me is gonna be someone so cool that I wanna be just like.. lolsss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hey!!! lolsss!!! After All the late nights I spent talking to u and now im a loser u must be uno to lolsss

The Person Below me will most likely be reagan or ben lolsss

Fearless

sarNie Adult
LOL... you guys are funny.. remember this is the question game..

Which reality TV show would you likely join in?

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
American Idol ! no joking!!! :lmao:

Which guy in SW u would like to hang out with for a night and why?

L

lalalek

hmmm what a odd question to ask..you know who it is......my Soot Lau of course, he can take me out and sing to me all night long.....i'll lust for his voice....but by the end of the night he is all mines..muhahahhahaa nah, he'll probably leave me for some other chick cause i'll be super boring to him!! :lmao:

L

lalalek

hhah it would be my room..muahahhah your nasty if you think that way.....i have stars in my room, we can watch it like the way the it is outside without mosquito and we can chitchat about everything thats on eachothers mind.....oh yeah i'll be able to cuddle up to him all night long too!! hehe :lmao:

The question is if there was a superlative, what would you vote me as? :lmao:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I dunno? BEST OF THE BEST? :loool:

Have you ever kiss someone's butt? :lmao: :lmao:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yes my little nephews.. he's so adorable!

If you were given $100,000 to go for 3 months without taking a shower and brushing your teeth, would you take it?