Question game

L

lalalek

hmmmmm..that would behard..i mean i went without taking a shower and brushing my teeth for a month so why not 2 more months..hhahahh nah..j/p....well heck no!!! i prefer taking care of my Personal Hygiene before i could take that shitload of $$$!!! NO's my answer... ;)

If you figured out that the worlds going to end soon, what's the last thing you'll do? :lmao:

L

lalalek

Good Question Ray, would i die for someone or should they die for me instead? hmm.....surely i dont' want to see anyone die for me, cause i'd feel hurt more, so then me i guess...that's if i love that person alot, but if it's someone i don't know then go ahead and dodge for my bullets....lol...nah!!! I just want World Peace

Which do you thinks more fat'n : a Bagel with Cream Cheese or A Big Mac from McDonald?

Na

sarNie Hatchling
A Big Mac from MC.. theres alot of fat in those!

If your boyfriend love you and you love him but you know he have a girlfriend and his girlfriend saw you kissing at the pool. How would you react?

(Question based on the lakorn "Brap Rak Ta-lay)

L

lalalek

ekkk.....Nat, actually the Bagel with Cream Cheese is much more Fat'n...then the Big Mac....True fact too, my sis told me that..lol

to answer your question: i'm lost how you worded your Question..hmmmm he would be a player if he did dated both of us.....hahah you know what i'll do, Slap the daylight out of her for take'n/dating my man!! :lmao: Last but not least, go do some damage to him..haha i would Kick his @$$ and make sure he end up in ICU Room!!! :angry: ..nah, i besure to leave a burnmark on him........and tell him not to mess with me ever again and hope's that he learns his lesson...muahhhhhahahah !!! :loool: :lmao: ..i sound like an evil BI, oh YAY!!!!! :D

haha same question as what Nat asked.......what would you do? :lmao:

i will surely laugh and smilre to her...beause it's the life and no one can change it....but if i'm the girlfriend and i saw him kiss anothefr one ...i think i will kill him or stab him..... ;) or maybe tell my two bro to give him some lesson.....of course no girl want to khnow this sene especially when there is love.....

My question is if one day u have to leave someone u love and u khnow that for some reason u can tell him why...did u wait the person come back home and tell him that u have to go...or just go away and just let a message ( or maybe nothing...) ...?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I would tell him that I'm leaving him beacuse it hurts more than just to leave and say nothing then to tell him at least then he'll know why

My question: If a person you know is extremely nice and have a great personality but his looks are **uggh** and he asked you to be his gf...what would you say??

L

lalalek

i would say Heck Yes....personality is what i need from a guy...If you have a A+ personality and your a dude then swing my way, i'm willing to share my love to you..lol........actually i found one who has it both (the looks and the personality) but then i just wasn't too good looking for him..hahhhh maybe i was the unattractive one? hmmm who knows!!!! :lmao: :loool: ..but i never wanted him to return those feeling to me cause i knew that he made the right choice of choosing my friend instead...she was a natural beauty herself! oh well enough of my sappy story...... My answer is YES PLEASE :D :wub:

If you really liked a person, would you come clean and confessed or would you just keep it on the downlow and act like you never did?

L

lalalek

P'Sam, why are you feeling this way? and can you please answer truthfully too cause i want to know, i don't want you to be down!!!! cause you being down makes me want to feel down!! :wavecry:

is my p'sam going to be answer my question? ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww** P'sam Huggiesssss its okies muah!!!!I definately feel yah there ... sigh

HmMmM What Do you do when you are lost and feel you cannot be found?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i dont get depressed. i'm a very happy person. and if i were ever depressed, i wouldnt tell anyone.

i think the person below me is hott

mizterkevin said:
i dont get depressed. i'm a very happy person. and if i were ever depressed, i wouldnt tell anyone.
i think the person below me is hott
[post="158171"][/post]​

sometimes only...espaecially when i'm tired and after i drink

the person below me love eat and eat for live and not live for eat?

L

lalalek

hmmm lets see, i would flirt back.....lmfao....nah hell yeah i would tell but first i'll kick his ass for doing it.....shame on him, dating my buddie and flirting with me...dang..he needs to get slap from left to right then..lmfao :lmao:

Have you ever felt like slapping someone for no reason? cause i feel like that right now!!!!! <_<

Na

sarNie Hatchling
mm I don't like donuts.. it remind me of Dan's Dimple.. But I enjoy the strawberry filling or just powder donuts. :wub:

Do any kind of food remind you of anyone?

L

lalalek

Yes it does..Spring Rolls reminds me of my cousin Ly....hehe anf for chocolate..it's Bugsy, i heard that its her fav.....

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollie-pop?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
1......2......3! Haven't you seen that owl commerical? JK. I dont know but i am bound to find out one of these days. Everytime i try..i lose count.

(And yay....lek notices my love for chocolate!...lols...)

Since we're on the topic of stuff that reminds people of people......do you have any numbers that remind of you someone? And why?

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
ehh..no thnx im f9..lol nyweys im to far away how will ya get here!! ^_^

whats the randomest thing you ever did? :mellow:

L

lalalek

bugsy said:
1......2......3!  Haven't you seen that owl commerical? JK.  I dont know but i am bound to find out one of these days. Everytime i try..i lose count.

(And yay....lek notices my love for chocolate!...lols...)

Since we're on the topic of stuff that reminds people of people......do you have any numbers that remind of you someone? And why?
[post="159105"][/post]​
hahhha of course Bugsy....your just that cool that's how i know...lol.....kev always says it so thats how i know..lol

hmmm?? something random i did?? unsure.......hmm...danced in the grocery store...i mean i did it thru the whole isle too..it was great and plus the camera was there to catch the action..lmfao!!!

The Question is......Have you ever have a Threesome? and how was it? lmfao!!!