Question game

L

lalalek

oh man.....i need to start asking new questions then..lol...my bad..lol...like we wanted to know about your 3some kev..lmfao!!! no!!!! :p

Anyways yes i do actually believe in ghosts......i've actually encountered one too...freaky as shit...lol

The question is......have you ever wondered why columbus assume that the world is flat?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah ... i have and honestly i use to think it was flat also =x well actually i thought if u sailed fair enough u can fall off the circle ... :wub:

Are You Hungry Right Now?

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm......... Telehubbies.. haha I have heard it before never once watched it? I mean I only been in the usa not so long!

What is the most embarssing moments that happened in freshmen?

L

lalalek

KFC is good but man.....my face is starting to look like chicken if i keep on eating it..lol

What would you do with a Kondak Bar?......lmfao..i got that from that one comerical..lol

Na

sarNie Hatchling
too nasty to reply but.. I wipe it off.. duh.. I mean "durr"

Do you have a pimple on your face now?

yess. i have two on my left cheek. soo ugly. T_T

what one thing you would do after you found out that your going to die tomorrow?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

how do you know when your in love? Well thats a hard question, to me in my opinion, the other person has to feel the same way about you thats pretty much it.

How do you know when your love is true?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

if your love is hurt, you can always talk to someone who you truly trust and understand. But if your not ready to talk about it, then leave it and try to put it in the past.

If you only have "one" wish, what would that wish be?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

has to be apple cause its healthy

what would you do if you have 20 million dollars?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

put it in my house lock all the doors and windows and stay up and guard it the whole night, then go car shopping.

what would you do if you saw pee gah sue lol

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

not really all he do is eat that honey jar of his.

do you like watching the sunset

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

yep especially at 5am feel the cool breeze.

do you like staying up

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

yep its nothing wrong just showing the love for each other

would you ever fart in public

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

no way unless we are alone like "alone alone"

would you ever fly a airplane