[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

Chapter 17: I’ll Try

Another night of troubled sleep for Ana.
She was rattled with questions and confusion about Christian and his offer. It was very business like, a job offer, with set hours, a job description and corporal punishment in the contract.

She knows she wants romance in the very first relationship she will be in but she knows that he doesn’t do romance. Would she have the guts to ask for more? Would she lose him if she asks for more?

----

Mint and Ana get ready for their graduation. Mint left early since she is the valedictorian and needs to get ready for her speech. Ana’s step father Nirut came by to take her to the university.

She is nervous. Christian is supposed to be there at her graduation, giving commencement speech. She looked around the hall to find her seat. Then she looked around for Mint and Christian. They are on the stage.

He is so handsome and he is wearing that tie! Ana blushed remembering how he used it on her and she is sure that he is wearing that particular tie on purpose. Then she noticed he is calmly searching the hall just with his eyes, not giving much away ….. for her. When their eyes met, there was a faint smile and he is focusing back on the ceremonies with a serious face.

Graduation ceremony continued and Ana realized why Christian is so serious about food and why he hates wasting food. In his speech, he mentioned that he knows what’s it’s like to be profoundly hungry and that the feed the hungry program he founded at the university and donating to feed the hungry is a personal journey for him.

Ana froze. She didn’t know….. her mind wondered back to their interview. His public records showed that he was adopted by the Kugimiyas at age 4. Her heart aches as the thought of a young Christian being hungry before he was saved by the Kugimiyas.

Ana went though the ceremony, accepting her degree and her honors. She graduated with a 4.0 GPA. The ceremony seemed to take forever. Then Mint came over and get Ana….

Mint: “Christian sent me to get you…. seems like he wants to talk to you”.
Ana: “oh…. Thanks Mint”.
Ana followed Mint to where Christian is, speaking with the chancellor and a group of professors from Chula.
Christian: “Excuse me, gentlemen” and he thanked Mint.
He pulled Ana along to a changing room area back stage. He checked first then locked the door.
Christian: “Why haven’t you email or text me back?”
Ana: “Why? I haven’t been online or check my phone. Reception is poor here”.
Christian: “I was worry about you”
Ana: “Why?” she found herself repeating….
Christian: “Because you went home in that very unsafe looking mini”.
Ana: “Don’t worry, it’s safe. If you were worry, you could have called”

Christian is now looking impatient. His voice is still soft yet firm with his request.
Christian: “Anastasia, I need an answer from you. All this waiting around is driving me crazy. Can you let me know? By tomorrow?”
Ana: looks at him and say, “I better go… I left my step father on his own”
Christian: “Anastasia?”
Ana: “Yes, tomorrow. I’ll tell you by tomorrow”.

Christian: “Are you staying to celebrate in the main ballroom?”
Ana: “Don’t know yet. Up to Dad”
Christian: “I’d like to meet him”
Ana: “Um….” “I don’t know”
Christian: “Are you ashamed of me?”
Ana: “no. no. I just don’t know how to introduce you as” and he smiled now… seemed a little more relaxed.
Christian: “Just tell him I am your friend”, and he opened the door. They left in separate directions. Ana to her step dad Nirut, Christian to the group of university professors.

Ana and Nirut walks over to the main ballroom where they are serving drinks and pass around hors d'oeuvres. They get a glass of wine each and Ana hears her name being called. It’s Mint’s big brother Alex.

Alex: “Ana! Congratulations” he hugs her.
Ana: “When did you get back? And how was Europe?”
Alex: “This morning… couldn’t miss my little sister’s graduation” he still has arms around her….
Ana: “you are such a good big brother” and sees that Mint is walking towards her smiling, Christian besides her. He doesn’t seem amused.

Mint: “Hello Khun Paw Nirut” and wai at him. “Have you met Ana’s boyfriend? Christian Kugimiya”
Ana almost fainted. She is pale. How can Mint do that?
Christian: “Khun Nirut” and they shook hands.
Ana was observing both men. They were both cool and calm, especially her step-dad with the news.

Christian: looks sweetly at Ana and says softly “Ana” and he held out his hand.
Without a thought, Ana moved from being next to Alex to Christian holding his hand.

Mint is smiling now. Ana knew what her BFF is thinking ….. Mint thinks she is helping her. They chatted for a while and Mint and Alex excused themselves to go and mingle with the graduates. Ana went to get a glass of sparkling water and saw Mint by the bar.
Ana: “How can you out me to Khun Paw about Christian?”
Mint: “Because I know you would never do that…. I was trying to help with you and Christian”. She smiles a proud smile at Ana. “Don’t worry. He seems rather pleased to me….. he can’t take his eyes off you” they looked at the men’s direction. “He watches you like a hawk”. Ana blushes.

Ana went back to her step-father and Christian who are now talking about fishing and boating.

Nirut: “Ana, where is the men’s room?”
Ana: “around the corner” and he excused himself in that direction.

Ana and Christian now side by side stares at each other until a photographer interrupts them. He requested to photograph and Ana tried to move away but Christian pulled her next to him and they take a picture together. She is all nervous now in his arms. Photographer thank them and left.

Christian: “You are such a beautiful girl Anastasia” he compliments her.
She is now bright red.
Ana: “so, I see that you’ve charmed my fater as well”
Christian: “As well?” his eyes sparkle with amusement.
Her heart is beating fast now. She can’t think of anything at the moment but him.
Christian: “I wish I knew what you are thinking, Anastasia” says quietly while looking in her eyes.
Ana: whispers “right now, I am thinking “nice tie” and smiles.
Christian: “”it recently become my favorite” he smirks now and she feels her face getting hotter.

They are in their own world in this grand ballroom. They are in their little bubble. Just the two of them.
Christian: “You know it’s going to be good, don’t you, baby?” he whispers. The endearment makes her melt…
Ana: “but I want more” she murmur.
Christian: “More?” he is now looking and searching for answers in her eyes.
Ana nods, unable to speak.
Christian: “more” he repeats quietly. He is testing the word and the meaning….”you want hearts and flowers” as he reach over to cup her face gently.
Ana nods again. She can’t tell what he is thinking….

Christian: “Anastasia” he gently says her name…. “It’s not something I know”
Ana: “me, either”
Christian: smiles a soft smile “you don’t know much”
Ana: “you know all the wrong things”
Christian: “Wrong? Not to me” he looks straight in her eyes…. She is lost in them. “Try it” he whispers.
Ana: cannot resist and whispers back after a moment of silence, “ok”.

Christian: “what?” he is now alert… .full attention on her.
She is breathless.
Ana: “Ok, I’ll try”
Christian: “you are agreeing?” disbelief in his voice….
Ana: “yes, subject to soft limits…. But yes. I’ll try. I’ll try - for you”
Christian can’t hide his happiness…. He hugs her tight. She felt at home in his embrace. He whispers softly in her ears,
Christian: “oh Ana, you are so unexpected. You take my breath away”.

---

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG !!! So much to catch on ! lol !

Sorry Kiki , i did not abandonned you, but i did not have much time to wonder around the net this week.
So happy to see the MV and last chapters. Kiki, that MV is hooot !!! It is only a few seconds and from a scene , i know oh too well, but in B&W, the melody and a slower motion it just became...sexier than in GRGR if that is possible lol !!! I have been watching it again and again... lol , cannot wait for Ana's MV now.
Coming back to the story in itself, I actually really liked the fact that Ana is torn between her desires and his. The way she approaches the all contract thing is smart and realistic even if her attraction for Christian is so intense that she can hardly resist him no matter what her brain is telling her.
Behind " his needs" , It becomes more and more obvious that Christian has not experimented something as powerful as this relationship , he has been having with Ana. He is so anxious that she will refuse him to sign that contract , somewhat he looks a bit vulnerable there which is very touching. And that bit about him having starved when he was young, that was a quite a shock, really want to know what happened to him while growing up now.
Naughty Christian wearing " that " tie at her graduation lol. I swear i won't be able to look at a tie without thinking of your FF lol.
Cannot wait for what is coming next now that Ana is willing to try things out with Christian, only naughtiness can follow lol.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the "I'll Try" Ana! lol...I'm wondering, what kind of " I'll Try" would she do for christain? Lol....

Thanks for the update kiki.

@sheng -- thank you for reading naka. Update next.... you'll see what she will try BUT the story is more exciting later on as what he is willing to do.... for her. :)

@zazoured -- there you are. You know your comments are so fun to read. Please don't stop commenting naka.

I posted this before na.... I am nervous because this is an adaptation.... I don't know why you'll read this when you can read the juicy original. BUT I like writing this adaptation... it's like having Christian in my mind and it keeps me entertained. OH and having Nadech as Christian makes me drool too. hehe

So please comment for me naka. It really helps me with the updates because I often think of dropping this and just let you all go straight to the book and not this censored version. lol.

Ok.... back to story....

Chapter 18: “Welcome to My World”

Ana couldn’t believe it…. Did she really agree????
The rest of her day passed by with her mind half way absent. Her step-father dropped her home after dinner and Ana checked her emails….

There was an email from Christian, making sure that she knows to talk to him about “soft limits” and complimenting her of how beautiful she looked today at graduation. She emailed back that she wanted to discuss the soft limits. She was anxious.

His reply email:
“I’ll come to you. I’ll be there shortly.”

WOW! Right now? Her mind is racing….
She was getting ready to see him at her apartment and she remembered the old English books he bought for her. They were too much. Too expensive... she is going to get a chance to return to him tonight.

By 10 o’clock, he is by her door, dashing as ever. Ana held her breath as she let him in. He smiles and says,
Christian: “Hello, Anastasia”
Ana: “Hi”

She lets him in and he showed her a bottle of Champagne.
Christian: “I thought we’d celebrate your graduation.”
Ana: “Oh, we only have tea cups. We packed the glasses for the move”.
Christian: “That would work” and he noticed the books packed in a bag as he put the bottle down on a table.
Ana: “Those are for you” she whispers.
Christian: looks a bit disturbed and said “I bought these for you”.
Ana: “But I can’t accept them. They are too much”.

Christian: “Don’t think too much. I bought it because it pleases me to give them to you.” He moves closer to her, grabbing her chin, looking in her eyes, he continued, “I will buy you lots of things Anastasia. Get used to it. I can afford it”. He leans in “please” and kisses her gently.

Ana: catching her breath “it make me cheap” she whispers.
Christian: “It shouldn’t. You are over thinking it. Don’t waste your energy on what others might think.”
Ana is quiet…..
Christian: “Hey, stop this” he commands softly and making her releases her lower lip from her teeth. “There is nothing about you that’s cheap Anastasia. I won’t have you thinking that. I bought those old books because I thought they’ll mean something to you…. that’s all.”
His eyes are soft and warm. Ana couldn’t help but smile softly to him.

Christian: “That’s better. Here. Have some champagne” and he filled the teacups.
Ana: “in teacups?”
Christian: “In Teacups." "Congratulations, Anastasia” and they toast.

Ana is anxious about their conversation on soft limits but kept up the conversation with him and eagerly waiting for him to start that topic.

They drank and talked about her father, Mint and Mark dating, wine and ended up about her job interviews. She wouldn’t tell him where she is interviewing and he didn’t seem to like it. He wants to know everything but she didn’t give in.

Christian: “Geez, you are difficult" but he smiles. Knowingly he said, “ok, let’s talk about these limits”.
Ana’s heart skips a beat.
Christian: “more?” holds the champagne bottle up.
Ana: “please”.
He paused and asked,
Christian: “Have you eaten anything?”
Ana: being a bit bold by the champagne, she answers “sure, I had a grand 7 course meal” in a smart tone and rolled her eyes at him.

He leans in, hold her chin, staring straight into her eyes and said,
Christian: “Next time you rolled your eyes at me, I will take you across my knee”.

Ana: “oh” she catches her breath.
Christian’s eyes are filled with excitement and tease.
Christian: “oh” he mirrors her tone. “so it begins, Anastasia”.

She is speechless and downs her drink.
Christian: “now, I got your attention, haven’t I?
Ana: “yes”
He smiles a knowing smile and continued.

Christian: “sexual acts, we’ve done most of this” as he looks at the soft limit list and her email with questions.

They talked so much in detail so intimately. He was amused and couldn’t hold his laughter when she asked him about some sex toy she didn’t know. He is charmed by her innocence.

Then something dawned on her,
Ana: “Do you like to tie people up so they can’t touch you?”
Christian: “that’s one of the reasons” he says quietly.
Ana: “Is that why you’ve tied my hands?”
Christian: “Yes”
Ana: “You don’t like talking about that?”
Christian: “no, I don’t. Would you like another drink? It’s making you brave…. And we need to talk about how you feel about pain”.
Ana: takes a sip of her drink, “It’s the punishment thing. It worries me the most”.
Christian: “It’s part of the game, baby. I won’t push you too far. We’ll take it slow” he leans forward and kisses her. “Have I hurt you yet?”
Ana: shakes her head “no”.

Christian: “There is something else”…he grabs her hand gently.
Ana is nervous now.
Christian: “Earlier today, you talked about wanting 'more'”……
What is he saying?
Christian: “Outside of the time, you are my sub, maybe we could try. It may not work but I am willing to try....... for you.” he stares at her. “Maybe one night a week. I don’t know”… he looks uncertain.
Ana is stunned, speechless… she can’t believe what she is hearing. Christian Kugimiya is willing to try for 'more'… her heart is in her throat.

Christian: “I have one condition”
Ana: “?”
Christian: “if you accept my graduation present to you”..
Ana: “oh”
Christian: “come” and he takes her to the elevator and front of her apartment.

Outside, Ana noticed a red 2 door compact BMW. She just starred at the car. She thought the books were too much, now he had bought her a car. She knew he didn’t approve of her mini, he told her many times that it looks unsafe, but this? She is not sure what to say.

Christian: “It’s a gift Anastasia. Please accept it. Your car was old and unsafe. I would never forgive myself if something happens to you when I can just make it right”.
Ana: “but you know it’s too much”
Christian: “Not to me, it isn’t. Not for my peace of mind. I want you to be safe.” His intentions are good but she still can’t do it.
Ana: “ok. I’ll take it like a loan, like the laptop”.
Christian: sighs. He knows he is not going to win this one. “ok. On loan. Indefinitely.” He frowns.
Ana: tipped toe and kissed his cheeks and whispers “thank you for the car, sir.” She is trying to brighten the mood.

He suddenly grabs her and kisses her hard.
Christian: “You are one challenging woman, Ana Sperbund” he growls. “It’s taking all my self-control to not to take you right here, just to show you that you are mine, and if I want to buy you a car, I’ll buy you a fucking car.”
Ana knows he is mad and she is starting to feel bad. She does want to please this man.
Christian: “Let’s go. I want to be buried inside you.” he commands. He kissed her swiftly, grabs her hand and takes her back into her apartment.
---

Ana stares up at Christian after their love making and nuzzled against him. She reached up to touch his chest and his hands stopped her.
Christian: “don’t”….and he kisses her gently on her hand.
Ana: “why don’t you like to be touched?” she whispers, staring and searching for answers in his eyes.
Christian: “Because I am 50 shades of fucked up, Anastasia”.
She is speechless.
Christian: “I had a rough introduction to life. I don’t want to talk about it so just don’t. ok?” he touches his nose against Ana’s and kissed her lips gently. Then he stands and reached for his pants.

Oh, no…. she doesn’t want him to leave.
Christian: interrupts her thought “when is your period due?”
Huh?
Christian: “I hate wearing these things” hold up a condom.... he always use them when they are intimate. He is so careful. “Well?” he patiently waits for an answer.
Ana: “next week” she whispers.
Christian: “Do you have a doctor?” “We need to work on protection and contraception”.
Ana shakes her head.
Christian: “I can have mine come and see you. Do you want the doctor to come to your place or mine? We can make the appointment for a Sunday visit.”

One more thing he is paying for….. but this is for his benefit.
Ana: “your place” in a small voice. At least she will see him soon.
Christian: “ok, I’ll let you know the time.”
Ana: “Are you leaving?”
Christian: “yes”
Ana: “how are you getting back?” she whisper.
Christian: “P’Boy will pick me up”.
No, please stay….. don’t go. Ana looks at her toes, trying to hide her emotions.

Christian: “Anastasia, I’ve crossed so many lines here tonight. I have to go.” He stares at her. “I’ll see you on Sunday. I’ll revised the contract and ready for you to sign. Then we can start to play”.
Ana: “play?”
Christian: “I’d like to do a scene with you. But I won’t until you’ve signed. So I know you are ready”.
Ana: “so, if I don’t sign, I can have you like this a little longer?”
Christian: couldn’t help but smile “sure, but I may crack under the strain”
Ana: “how?”
Christian: “it could get ugly” he is teasing now….
Ana: “ugly?”
Christian: “you know, car chases, kidnapping…”
Ana: “you’d kidnap me?” she is excited with this tease.
Christian: “yes” he smirks.
Ana: “hold against my will?”
Christian: “oh, yes…. Then we are talking TPE 24/7”
Ana: “you’ve lost me” she has no clue what that meant.
Christian: “Total Power Exchange… around the clock”.
His eyes are shining. She can see the excitement in his eyes.
Christian: “so you have no choice” still smirking.
Ana: “clearly” in a sarcastic tone and rolled her eyes.

Christian: “Oh, Anastasia Sperbund, did you just rolled your eyes at me?”
Crap.

Ana: “no” her voice is very very small.
Christian: “I think you did. What did I say I’d do to you if you rolled your eyes at me again?”
He sat back down on edge of the bed.
Christian: “come here” he said softly.
Ana can’t move. She is a ball of nerves now.
Ana: “I haven’t signed”.
Christian: “I told you what I am going to do and I am a man of my word. It’ll be both pain and pleasure. You’ll see”.

Her mind struggles with the idea of letting a man do that to her. BUT, if she doesn’t do it, is that it? All over? She feels paralyzed to move.

Christian: “I am waiting Anastasia and I am not a patient man”.
Ana slowly moved towards him….. panting with fear and strangely -desire.
He grabs her suddenly and tipped her across his lap.
She can feel the excitement and fear mixed in her belly. He talks to her gently and with a warning, he spanked her. She cries out as he continued his game, spanked her then strokes her gently… again and again.
Christian: “no one can hear you baby, just me”.
Ana wants to beg him to stop but she doesn’t . she counted without knowing….. 10 slaps in total, her mind is numb now.
Christian: “Well done, Anastasia”…. He hoarsely said “I am going to take you, now” and he penetrates her. “Oh, Anastasia, your body likes this. You are soaking for me”….and he takes her, to a place only he had taken her.

He collapsed next to her, pulling her next to him, putting his face in her hair, holding her close, waiting for their breathing to slow down.
Christian: inhales her scent… “Welcome to my world, sweet baby”.

---

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ! Christian is officially the most unromantic guy in the world !!! Asking Ana when her period his due , was one of those very technical question that he could have easely avoided by asking her , simply , to go on the pill. Christian, most women knows how it works !!!! Lol !!! ...
...On the other hand , I would not mind that BMW , a very thoughtfull present indeed ... Ok , maybe I am over reacting ...Hahahaha !
Kidnapping ? Hey ?... Saucy ! Lol !
I have to admit , though , that Christian' s contract is kind of frustrating... I understand why he needs one, but somewhat ., it takes some of the spontaneity away from their relashionship. I know , she did not sign it yet and that is one of the reason why, but later on , all this rules and bondaries,... Maybe they should go with the flow ... Lol !
And let 's not forget that punishing spanking !!!
Ana did not seem to enjoy the spanking in itself but more what came after.
At the moment , Ana looks like she is ready to do anything to keep Christian next to her, and I think that it is going to be her only reason for signing the contract...
Thanks Kiki for this new chapter !!! I am really curious to see how Christian is really going to Change for her, so much mystery around that man, that I always end up with a tone of questions ...
Please Kiki , don't quit !!! I am so enjoying this FF !!! I actually don't want to read the original because I like this adaption you are doing following Yadech !
I love all the Mvs and songs that you are choosing and making to illustrate it. It just gives the writing more edge and weight .
So you see ? You can't quit now , I am boycotting the original cuz I trust your creative mind better ! Cannot wait for chapter 19 !!!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Kiki please dont quit, as i wrote this before i dont buy the book yet so yous ff is new for me, i really enjoy reading this, i know some of us here have baught the books but Kiki could you continue to write this adeption ff as a favour for some of here who not buy the book yet. i still be busy for the next couple of weeks i will try to drop by and comments on your FF. i like you MV as always . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh Christian+spank, now that's an A+ right there. :coverlaf: I hope Ana can take it! Great update kiki,
I'm enjoying this one so much, that I have not even started on the book yet. So you can not drop this one
na ka. I'm also thinking, I might finish this first before I start on the book. Still debating! Well, if I get to suspicious
then maybe. lol...All though I really want to know if Christian would allow Ana to touch him. Would he?

Thanks ja for the update. :)

ok ka. I will continue for you all na.

Christian is not very romantic atm but I hope you can feel that he is totally smitten with Ana. Remember, I don't do romance. I don't make love, Christian?

IDK, I did find him to be one of the most romantic guys at the end so wait and see na...He is controlling in every way (even with the pills) and it's so HOT at times and it's so frustrating at times too.

Update next. I have MV to go with it too.... hehe

Thank you for reading and commenting na ka.

Chapter 19: Because You Never Stay

They lie there together, waiting for their breathing to slow. She is in his arms….
Christian: “well done, baby” he whispers, quiet joy in his voice.
His voice touched her heart. She is happy that he is happy.
Christian: “Is this what you sleep in?” touching the strap of her camisole.
Ana: “yes”
Christian: “oh, you beautiful girl. You should be in silk and satins. I’ll take you shopping”.
Ana: “I like my comfy night wear”.
Christian: “we’ll see” and he gently kisses her and he whispers “I have to go”. He looks at her with question “are you ok?”
Ana is quiet.
Ana: finally found her voice “I am ok” she whispers but she is not sure.

Christian: “where is your bathroom?”
Ana points to it.
When he retuned, he was dress to leave but he had a bottle of baby oil with him.
Christian: “I found some baby oil. Let me rub it into your behind”.
Ana: without looking into his eyes, she answers “no, I’ll be fine”.
Christian: “Anastasia”
Ana obliged. She stood next to the bed as he sat back on it, pulling her PJs down to rub the oil on her. She is still quiet.

Christian: “I like my hands on you” he murmurs, she silently agrees. For a strange reason, she felt a weird safe satisfying feeling after their ordeal. It is her thoughts that are challenging her.

Christian: “I am leaving now” as he takes a hold of her hand.
Ana: “I’ll see you out”…. “Don’t you have to call P’Boy?”
Christian: “He’s been here since 10”…. He looks into her eyes and she is still avoiding looking at him. “Look at me” he softly commands.
She finally looks up.
Christian: “You didn’t cry”… then he pulls her in his arms and kisses her passionately and whispers “Sunday”.

Ana watches him leave as tears roll down her face. What is she doing? She is looking at her apartment she happily shared with Mint and suddenly feels lonely. She misses her mom, especially today. She dialed her number.

Her mother apologized for not being able to go to Ana’s graduation and noticed the sadness in her voice. She knew something is wrong and asked Ana to go see her in Singapore. Ana promised that she will try to go see her after her job interviews next week.

While Ana was talking to her mother on the phone, Mint walked in happily after being out with her family. She came to a stop when she noticed that Ana has been crying.

Mint: “Did he upset you again Ana? Here, sit….. let’s have some wine”.
Ana’s bottom is sore from the night’s activities and she didn’t want to sit. She sat gently while Mint was grabbing the wine.

Mint: “I’ve never seen you cry and you’ve been doing that often since you met him…. tell him to take a hike” ….she is talkative at the moment. “Is he having commitment issues? But he can’t take his eyes off you at the graduation ceremony and he came over the other day just from an email…. I’d say he is completely smitten… maybe he just have a funny way of showing it”.
Ana drank the wine and couldn’t say much….. oh, if only Mint knew……
They chat for a while and turned in for the evening. It had been a long day.

Before she could stop herself, she checked her laptop…. There is an email from Christian, flattering her, telling her how exquisite and beautiful she is. She replied to his email and they ended up exchanging emails about not driving the mini again, Ana challenging him and not wanting to listen to Christian on mini…. And ended up with both being mad at each other…

Christian’s email :
“I assume it’s RED WINE talking… go to bed and take some Advil”…. and ended with “…. Please don’t make me mad. You wouldn’t like me when I am angry”.

Ana’s email:
“…I don’t like you very much right now….”

Christian email:
“why?”

Ana’s email:
“…because you never stay with me.”

There she said it!

Ana shut down the laptop and lied down on her bed. She tried to sleep but her mind and emotions run away from her…. she cried uncontrollably in her bed, confused. How did she fall for a guy who is not emotionally available? She will only get hurt in the long run … and why can’t she stay away from him? Her tears soak her pillow.

Ana returned to reality when she heard Mint shouting,
“What do you think you are doing here?”
“Leave her alone. She cries all the time since she met you.”
“No, you can’t come in here.”

Ana heard footsteps and Christian bust into her room. The room is dark so he turned on the light and see Ana on the floor, in tears. She squinted at the light.

Christian: “Oh, Ana” he sighs and turned off the light and turned on the bedside lamp which is much softer on the eye.
Ana: “What are you doing here?” and sobs. She is trying to stop crying. She doesn’t want him to see her like this.
Mint: “Do you want me to throw him out?”
Ana shook her head.
Mint: with discontentment in her voice “ok, just call me if you need me” and she looks at Christian “Kugimiya – you are on my shit list and I am watching you!” she threaten him and left the room.

Christian’s face is pale as he looks at her. He took out a handkerchief from his suit and handed over to Ana.
Christian: “What’s going on?” he asked quietly.
Ana: “Why are you here?” she asks again in a whisper.
Christian: “Part of my role is to take care of your needs. You said you wanted me to stay so here I am…and I find you like this”…..he continued softly “I am sure I am responsible but I have no idea why. Is it because I hit you?”
Ana can’t find her voice now….. how does she say all that is in her head? He gave her an advil and she takes it to ease her pain.

Christian: “Talk to me” he whispers. “You told me you were ok. I would have never left if I thought you were like this”.
She is still stuck in her head. She wanted to tell him again and again that she wants “more” and that she needs “more” then what he is offering right now. She wants heart and flowers, not spankings. She wants him to stay because he wants to, not because she wants to….. Her thoughts rumbled on….

Christian: “so when you said you were fine, you weren’t”.
Ana: finally speaks “I thought I was fine”.
Christian: “Anastasia, you can’t tell me what I want to hear. You have to be honest or this won’t work. I have to trust what you are saying to me”.
Ana looks at her hands and stay quiet.

Christian: asks quietly “how did you feel when I was spanking you and after?”
Ana: “I didn’t like it. “
Christian: “You were not meant to like it”.
Ana: “why do you like it?”
Christian is taken back a bit by her question but he answered her with sincerity.
Christian: “I like the control it gives me, Anastasia. I want you to behave in a particular way and if you don’t, I shall punish you. I want you to behave the way I desire” he stares at her and quietly added “I wanted to spank you since you asked me if I was gay”.
Ana blushed. She remembered the look on his face when she asked him that question. Then she wondered out loud.
Ana: “…… you don’t like the way I am…..”

Christian is surprised again.
Christian: “I think you are lovely the way you are”
Ana: “then why are you trying to change me?”
Christian: “I don’t want to change you. I just want you to follow the rules I’ve given you and not defy me. Simple.”
Ana: “but you want to punish me?”
Christian: “yes, I do”.
Ana: “That’s what I don’t understand”.
Christian: sighs and continued slowly … “It’s the way I am made Anastasia. I need to control you. It’s the fact that you are mine to do with as I see fit – the ultimate control over someone – it turns me on.”
Ana is listening carefully…quietly.
Christian: “Look, I am not explaining myself very well… I never had to before. I’ve only been with like minded people”. He paused, looked in her eyes for some understanding “…. so you feel confused?”
Ana looks at him and nodded.
Christian: “you were sexually aroused by it, Anastasia”….and something in his voice pulled in her. Her stomach turns with heat and she looks at him with desire… “don’t look at me like that”… “I don't have anymore condoms and I am not some kind of sexual maniac…. And you are upset”…
Ana squirm…. He has a knack of knowing exactly what she is thinking or feeling.

Christian: “so do I intimidate you that much?”
Ana: “Yes, you completely overwhelm me Christian. You beguile me” she murmurs.
Christian: “I think you’ve got that the wrong way around” he whispers.
Ana: “what?”
Christian: “Anastasia, you’ve bewitched me. Isn’t it obvious?”
Ana can’t believe her ears. She is lost for words.

Christian: “Can I stay? I’d really like to sleep”
Ana: “Do you want to stay?”
Christian: “...you wanted me here”
Ana: “you haven’t answer the question”
Christian: “I’ll write you an email” as he takes off his belongings and empty his pockets by her night stand. He climbs in.

Ana still in shock that he is staying with her for the night and lies down next to him as asked. He leans over her and stares at her, touching her face gently,
Christian: “If you are going to cry, cry in front of me. I need to know.” He says softly yet firmly.
Ana: “you want me to cry?”
Christian: “No. I just want to know what you are feeling. I don’t want you to slipped through my fingers.” he continued softly “Let’s go to sleep.”
Ana reached over and turned off the bedside light.
Christian: “lie on your side, facing away from me” a soft demand in the dark.
Ana do as she as asked. He gently pulls her in to his embrace, spooning her.
Christian: “Sleep, baby” he whispers.

----

This is a song called "Breath Me" by Sia. I thought it matches Anastasia's mood well..... please check out the lyrics na.
Sia is so hot now...has two big songs Titanium (David Guetta produced it) and Wild Ones (featuring for Flo Rida) but I still love this older song. I also used a live recording version so turned it up a little louder naka. It will enhance the feeling of the vid.

Please let me know what you think and leave a comment on my YT if you can naka. thank you. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh I read all 3 books and I want to read them all over again.. Your version of the book I find it more to understand then the original but poorly written.. Book 3 some how made me cry but haha more please!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you for your time and efforts!

I haven't read the books yet but heard that they were poorly written so I'll just wait for your adaptation.

Feel bad for Ana. I think every women like to have that sweet, romantic, flowers, and emotional connection and Ana can't seem to get those from Christian right now.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki, This is wonderful. I cannot ever bore of this storyline, original 50 shades, your adaptation and.............50 shades trilogy version B...Christian POV(Point of View) is coming out soon supposedly Woot Woot! Cannot wait for that, which is fantastic because then the movie will be very detailed and shows 50 shades in all its glory!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks Kiki, This is wonderful. I cannot ever bore of this storyline, original 50 shades, your adaptation and.............50 shades trilogy version B...Christian POV(Point of View) is coming out soon supposedly Woot Woot! Cannot wait for that, which is fantastic because then the movie will be very detailed and shows 50 shades in all its glory!!!!!
When is it coming out I haven't heard anything about it!!

@kikichue1 I LOVE LOVE your siggy poster ka. Is that for a FF?

yeah, I can't wait to read Christian's POV... I was already excited with the two chapters she put in at the end of third book. I'd love to get into his head.

I had a busy week na.... BF came back from London and is leaving again for France and Luxenburg on Sat. so I am spending quality time with him.... then when he is away I can get back into 50 mode. lol

I was debating hard on whether I'll take you all to the "red room" or not.... but I think I have to take you there at least twice.
One to really show you that it's not about pain but pleasure and there is a very thin line between it.... and the other to just follow the story (warning - a little spoiler here>>>>), the reason for Ana to leave Christian.

So stay tuned.... I'll be back soon to update na... maybe by Sunday if not earlier.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@kikichue1 I LOVE LOVE your siggy poster ka. Is that for a FF?

yeah, I can't wait to read Christian's POV... I was already excited with the two chapters she put in at the end of third book. I'd love to get into his head.

I had a busy week na.... BF came back from London and is leaving again for France and Luxenburg on Sat. so I am spending quality time with him.... then when he is away I can get back into 50 mode. lol

I was debating hard on whether I'll take you all to the "red room" or not.... but I think I have to take you there at least twice.
One to really show you that it's not about pain but pleasure and there is a very thin line between it.... and the other to just follow the story (warning - a little spoiler here>>>>), the reason for Ana to leave Christian.

So stay tuned.... I'll be back soon to update na... maybe by Sunday if not earlier.
The book really got me worked up when she left Christian I was like no, why end it there its the first book it can't end like that then I started to read the second and third now i'm done with the books I love it fell in love. haha the other day my dad was lecturing us and i immediately thought of Christian IDK why but i was like where is he when i need him. haha made me crack up while my dad just stared at me and was like this is not the time to be laughing. haha

and yes its for my new Fanfic

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Love love love your last MV, the black and white really works. The atmosphere is hot but tense with all those sweet Yadech's scenes mixed with light bondage pictures and an emotional yaya or Ana , i should say...bravo really !

You can really feel that Ana is trying really hard to please Christian by giving him what he wants even if she does not understand why Chistian wants to love her in ways that are not coming naturally to her. I was actually touched by Ana's way of coping with the smacking she has received from Christian and his departure. She did not cry in front of him because she did not wanted to spoil the moment but you can really feel her frustration of being restricted by rules that are not hers, when she lets it all out for Mint to witness...
Christian was sweet too when he came back to confort her, clueless of the turmoil he has left behind. Once again , Christian overrules his own rules lol, showing that his feelings for Ana are getting deeper as time goes by. The contract is only the surface of their story really, both of them are overwhelmed by their own feelings for the other but are conflicted on how to express them.

Hey kiki ! Take your time girl, have a great time with your BF,... just don't forget us for too long... pretty please :spin: