Rahus Lo-Gan (CH7)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
todays episode looked liked it was goin to end but theres moree! lol, so when is dis lakorn scheudled to end?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I heard that they're stretching it because they don't have other lakorns to replace it. It'd be weird though, if this is still on when Kularb Neua Mek airs. Watch Stefan 4 days in a row (Almost like Jui 5 days in a row during Logan/Nang Greed) And the female leads are both named Airin. Hilarious.

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
What I hate in lakorns is when one of the parangs losing therei memory just like P.Jui in here. it ruins all the fun

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
another ch 7 lakorn being extended lol, i swear ch 7 always extends their lakorns, pancake's lakorn is also extended, da one with her and tle but dat one is juz dragging -.- a bunch of nonsense

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I was about to smack my screen when Airin woke up and she's all "Where am I?! Who am I?! Who are you?!"

stabstabstab

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
hahah lol I almost did the same too,this lakorn is getting even gooder cant wait for next week eps,I dont want this lakorn to end its really interesting and fun.ive never been interested in any action drama lakorns beside this one but wat i hope is them adding some more romantic scenes, i find it cute when the girls were jealous of their bf lol. How many more eps are there left?

It looked like it was going to end, and now the episodes look like something I would expect in Rahut Logan 2. :lol:

Still good though. I was just not expecting that.

I find the voice over for one of the females very distracting. Why are they doing that? :blink: I'm surprised Arnas didn't try to bring his wife back again.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Is it Anna..or who ever (The one with healing powers, lol) I don't know why either.
The first time I heard her, I was like "wth?" The voice is the lady who dubs stuff in Thai. Like..infomercials..movies..loool.

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Haha lol she kinda sounds like a man,the lakorn is getting pretty darn good,but there should be more romance scene anyone agree

yeah it's the one with the healing powers. maybe the girl doesn't talk thai fluently.

more action. less crying. romance is fine. just no more crying & yelling. :lol:

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Nooo its gonna end soon becuz P.Kwan new lakorn is airing after it so next week is gonna be the last eps for rahut logun awww im so sad :'( I want more eps its so good

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Just one episode left. Personally, I think they should've kept the Anna/Maria [or as they call her, "Malia"] storyline for the 3rd part instead, because 5 episodes is really too short for that storyline.

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Sorry Im not a good explainer and plus i only understand a little.Wow got to say this is the best action lakorn ever usualy i quit watching it but not for this one.i teared up when P'Jui was crying,i thought p'stefan died aha but not, wat a good ending so cute :) wished there were more episodes but aha impossible anyway i loved it so much