Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ep. 2 is more of Paul and Noon fighting. Paul takes Noon out to lunch and she calls Paul's secretary to tell Paul's fiancee, Junjarang (who is Noon's cousin) to come to the restaurant. Paul freaks out cause he doesn't want Junjarang to know he was forced to marry Noon. Later Noon sends the pictures of Paul's dad and her aunt to the dad to freak him out I guess. Paul gets mad and drugs her and then ties her up. He's threatening to rape her if she doesn't give him the password and starts to kiss her and unbutton her shirt. Noon gives in and she's about to tell him the password and then Paul gets a phone call. When he comes back Noon knocks him out and ties him outside in the rain. He gets sick and she's forced to take care of him. Her aunt is now curious to where Noon is and hires a guy to track her down.

Previews: Junjarang comes over and discovers Noon at Paul's house. Noon shows her the marriage certificate and then Paul lies to his mom that he married Noon because he got her pregnant. :lol: The aunt hires a guy to beat Noon up so she could miscarry the baby. Paul's mom takes her to the doctor to confirm if she is pregnant or not. Noon's aunt cuts her own daughter's wrist? and tells Paul that Junjarang will kill herself if Paul doesn't marry her.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
hhahahhaha epi 2 was hot lolz

it was funny when noon had to take pauls pants off and put the other ones on lolz.

I think paul and noon do have some chemistry between them.

this lakorn is actualy really good its got both a bit of comedy but not too much and alotta drama and also romance. its a good amount of each

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
the preview for episode 3 looks good! i hope they don't drag this too much nor cut it too short. There's going to be lots of Paul-Noon interaction throughout and i can't wait! :wub:

numfon

sarNie Adult
when does this lakon air? is it airing in place of Nguan Rissaya or Rang Rit Pissawad's time slot?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I thought EPS 2 was cute, sweet, and FUNNY :lol:
It had me laughing throughout the parts between Noon and Paul.
Her cousin and aunt are BITCHES.
I dont like them.
Hahaha
I wanna see more cute scenes between Noon and Paul.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Why is Paul force to marry Noon? I thought he loved her?
No no, they don't even know each other but Noon forced him to marry her basically. Her goal is to get inside his family(by marriage) to search for the "truth". She threatened to expose his dad's criminal past if he doesn't marry her. Noon has a website where secret information about his dad's past is stored and only accessible with a password and by agreeing to the marriage, Paul would receive the password to access that information to destroy it if he'd like. Paul's dad is a public figure and I think he has a shady past, he supposedly had an abortion clinic and Noon believes he and her evil aunt had something to do with her parent's death. Paul being the filial son that he is decides to marry her(with conditions of course) to protect and defend his dad's name and his mom's sanity. After they got married, Paul expected the password but Noon only gave him the first of four letters of the password so he was pissed off. She uses the password as a bargaining tool and to control Paul but he's not going down without a fight. Sounds exciting, huh!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ oooooo it does sound exciting!!!!! I'm not going to starting watching this until lots more come out..... it's just that type of lakorn to watch in one sitting.... hahahha but please keep me updated!!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love Noon in this lakorn! She's so bad ass--smart & has no fear. I like the scene when Noon got back at Paul by tying him to the tree after she escape from being tied up as Paul tried to get the password from her. Paul's so cute, making her take care of him when he's sick. Can't wait for more love/hate scenes!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Heck yeah it sounds exciting! But I probably won't get to watch until part end comes out. That's how my dad is. He doesn't wanna wait every week for each episode to come! But please keep me updated too!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ok, I watch part of it last night and omgosh!!!!!! It's sooooooooo fast pace!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to take of it ehehehhehhhe I had to stop watching it because I couldn't take it!!!!!!! ehehehehe not that I'm saying it's bad or anything, but holy cow!!!!! I just hope that the rest of the lakorn isn't going to be about how the two mom and daughter making Noon's life miserable.....

numfon

sarNie Adult
yup.. it's started off pretty fast, but i know it's gonna drag sometime in the middle or towards the end. *shrugs* it happens in every lakon...haha i'm getting used to it.. as long as it's not too much. - _ -"

but yeah.. i'm liking this lakon too! noon's role is very interesting. i love her hateful eyes when she stared at her aunt and cousin at her parents' funeral.

vina_lek

I'm really liking this lakorn so far, & it's my first lakorn w/ Noon W. in it. I think she's really good! Now I want to watch that lakorn w/ her & Mos. Too bad I missed it!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Noon's lakorn with Mos was ok..nothing special nor was it bad. Personally, i think the most memorable lakorn from her was Pleng Fa with Chakrit. :wub: anywho, she's pretty good in this one, too. (i think i said that already but you know..lol).

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hey all...it's been a while...but yeah thanks for the summaries...gosh sounds like a lot of drama from the get go...i agree with a lot of you, there is something about Paul. he has definitely grown on me...his lakorn with joy and with janie...he plays the ultimate stuck up guy who is actually a nice guy character so well...i mean he has a way of making you like him even when he's in his stuck up stages...and Noon...yeah i haven't watched one of her dramas in a LONG time, really long time...this maybe the one to get Noon back in my good watching graces...hehehe...but from all the summaries, i'm liking the idea of her character being smart and kick ass...why not...thanks again for all the summaries!