Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

vina_lek

I think Noon & Mos would be a cute match which is why I wanted to watch their lakorn. So haha, it's good I missed their lakorn since it wasn't too good or too bad. I could like the actors all I want, but I need a good storyline! :rolleyes: I started watching the lakorn b/c of Paul. I've liked almost all the lakorns he's starred in -- either he is a really good actor, gets good storylines or both. I'm not sure.

The girl who plays the nangrai(Paul's gf)... she is GOOD! I get soo annoyed every time she is the nang-rai.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The girl who plays the nangrai(Paul's gf)... she is GOOD! I get soo annoyed every time she is the nang-rai.
[/quote]
I like her too but not as the nangrai. I think she's pretty & cute, fit for a role as n'ek's sister or friend or as the second leading actress. She's also good at the nangrai though. Overall, I really like the cast of this lakorn. I like the girl who plays as n'ek's servant too. She's always funny.

vina_lek

Yep. She is cute, but gee... she can play nang'rai really well! I want to :angry: her! haha.

The nang'ek's servant looks familiar. Do you know what lakorn she has been in before? I love the scene where Noon told her to eat w/ her as her friend..not her servant. The servant'ss facial expression was so precious!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
this is another lakorn that's gonna help me get back into thai-lakorn-watching. i don't know what's wrong with me lately...i don't go ooh and aah any more...i guess i needed a little break from lakorns...anyway, i'm totally digging this lakorn...i love noon's character...i love strong nang'akes...and paul...i just love the guy...he isn't the best looking but man, can he act? i liked his character so much in the lakorn he did with aum although that lakorn was kinda weird....my best lakorn of noon is mae eye sa-eurn...she did an awesome job!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Just got done with EPS 3 and is not all that. . . I liked EPS 2 the best hahaha.
Uhm EPS 3 the cousin finds out that Paul and Noon are married. She gets jealous and all. Slap Noon. Noon slapped her back. The cousin is pretty strong hahaha.

Also, Paul told his mom that the reaosn why they are married is because Noon's pregnant. The mom takes Noon to the hospital to check if she really was pregnant and the results said that she was. Thank god Paul noes the doctor, so im guessing he called the doctor last minute to ask her to make a fake pregnancy.

Next Eps Noon is gunna get punched in the stomach, the aunt hired some guys to make Noon have a miscarriage, but since she was pregnant there wasnt that much harm except she was hurt and had to go to the hospital. They all finds out she wasnt pregnant or so.

Waiting for EPS 4 :)

I wanna see more lovey dovey scenes between Noon and Paul. :wub:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i think this movie has a very good storyline so far. its pretty fast paced, and doesnt drag so much, which i m sure it will later on. i like how noon's character is really strong, and paul is just as strong. theyre arguing scenes are pretty intense, but they are cute together. cant wait to see eps. 4.

vina_lek

mae eye sa-eurn?? What's this lakorn about? This is the first lakorn I'm watching w/ Noon W. in it, & I am soooooo loving the girl!!!

In ep. 3, I like that Paul is starting to see the not so good side of the cousin...about her wanting to have Noon get the abortion. Usually in lakorns like this, the prag'ek always thinks the nang'ek is really badas*****, but it seems Paul doesn't think that but just wondering why Noon is doing all of this which is good!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, this lakorn is good. BOth leads are good at their role and also Paul might no be the best looking pre aek, but sure he can act. Most his lakorn are good thought.
thank for the summary on esp 3. I can't wait to watch it.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
mae eye sa-eurn?? What's this lakorn about? This is the first lakorn I'm watching w/ Noon W. in it, & I am soooooo loving the girl!!!
it's such a sad lakorn. i liked it but got annoyed in the middle. lol she was definitely deserving of the award she won for that one. noon's got a great acting range. :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Mae Eye Sa-Eurn was a very sad but VERY GOOD lakorn! You should give it a try. I think you can download it from the buddie media section. She stars in it with Vee. Her performance so incredible, she won a award for it.

vina_lek

It was sad??? I can't do sad! :( I know. I suck.

How sad is the lakorn w/ Noon & Vee? I thought... I forget the name of the lakorn... the one w/ Benz P. & Num and the older version starred Bird and someone. I thought that lakorn was very sad!!! Is it that sad?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
ok lolz i think i know what the code is lolz if you wanna see it ........----------------------------------------->
the code is envy but she gave him the code backwards

i think its this because i was watching the lakorn and thats what its all about and it has 4 letters and also its about envy between her and her cousin and aunty.

also i watched the teaser and noticed that word on a piece of paper

alby

sarNie Hatchling
It was sad??? I can't do sad! :( I know. I suck.

How sad is the lakorn w/ Noon & Vee? I thought... I forget the name of the lakorn... the one w/ Benz P. & Num and the older version starred Bird and someone. I thought that lakorn was very sad!!! Is it that sad?

It's worst than Koo Kum. This one is a tear jerker. If you thought Koo Kum was sad than this one will definitely blow you away.

cecilia

Staff member
ok lolz i think i know what the code is lolz if you wanna see it ........----------------------------------------->
the code is envy but she gave him the code backwards

i think its this because i was watching the lakorn and thats what its all about and it has 4 letters and also its about envy between her and her cousin and aunty.

also i watched the teaser and noticed that word on a piece of paper
:yahoo: ..hahah..now that you spit it out..it does sound like it.. :loool:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
this is another lakorn that's gonna help me get back into thai-lakorn-watching. i don't know what's wrong with me lately...i don't go ooh and aah any more...i guess i needed a little break from lakorns...anyway, i'm totally digging this lakorn...i love noon's character...i love strong nang'akes...and paul...i just love the guy...he isn't the best looking but man, can he act? i liked his character so much in the lakorn he did with aum although that lakorn was kinda weird....my best lakorn of noon is mae eye sa-eurn...she did an awesome job!!!
I know what you are talking about. Lately lakorns aren't all that good anymore. This is the only lakorn i am watching in its entirety. It's getting so good, i can't wait for more episodes.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
noons acting is awesome in this lakorn. in eps. 4 when she is in the hospital and the aunt and her cousin come to expose that shes not pregant..she jsut sits there taking in all their comments and lies. i love that she can control herself like that when most ppl would explode. it looks like paul is starting to get a soft spot for noon already, which is great. he is trying to defend her but nobody will let him talk..the aunt and cousin are ruthless, paul's mom is so annoying, she believes everything the aunt and cousin tell her especially in the previews for part 5...so far everyones acting is pretty good..cant wait to see what happens next.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
man.. when is Noon gonna have a soft spot for Paul huh! lols P'noon jai kaeng makkkkk! in this lakorn x] but i'm loving her role though.. her aunt is a *****!!! whhoooooooooooo man.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
I got to admit, the heroine is one of the best dressers I've seen in dramas. I love all of her clothes especially her white w/ black dots dress that she wore when she moved into her "husband" house. Can someone explain something for me since I can't understand Thai, in ep 3 or 4 when the main character was talking to the maid named Bang(?) (the wife's) about the other guy who likes her can someone tell me what their conversation was b/c the main guy looked a little embarassed. thanks in advance!

maijune

SarNie Adult
I got to admit, the heroine is one of the best dressers I've seen in dramas. I love all of her clothes especially her white w/ black dots dress that she wore when she moved into her "husband" house. Can someone explain something for me since I can't understand Thai, in ep 3 or 4 when the main character was talking to the maid named Bang(?) (the wife's) about the other guy who likes her can someone tell me what their conversation was b/c the main guy looked a little embarassed. thanks in advance!

okay i'll started off as where n'ek's used to be boyfriend come to look for n'ek at p'ek's hospital...he met the doctor who is the p'ek's ex-girlfriend but now they remain as good friend...the doctor asked him who he is and he said that he is phalai's (n'ek name) husband...that's why the doctor called to p'ek and tell him about it.....so he went to ask n'ek and said all stuffs like...n'ek is only seeking revenge for her husband's dad but using her parents as the reason...he said for her to just admitted the truth but she denied and saids that she don't care what he think and it doesn't matter if that guy is her husband or not she will not tell him and he don't have to know...it seems he already being jeolous of her...taht's why he went to the maid and asked her if her boss ever boyfriend something like that....and the maid know automadically that p'ek is jeolous of her boss...that's why she tries to play around with p'ek because she know that p'ek is jeolous of her boss which cause p'ek to blush/shy/and embarass at the same time...hope i don't confuse you...