Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o___O thats crazy .. LOL at ur ex's house hmm ... is there gonna be like 3 couples in this lk? the secretary and the cop and Noon's ex and Pauls ex? LOL it sort of seem that way lmfao

bunniii

sarNie Elites
hhahahaha So finaly it paul who will R noon... I thought he too weak to do it so that be noon who R him... :lol: Hhahaaha!!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
"R"ing at an ex's house?! imagine how awkard and weird that would be. Paul sure knows how to be romantic and creepy at the same time. lol cannot wait though! anybody have teasers? aka sc??

sarN

sarNie Granny
paul so scrawny though LOL>>>>>> noon was able to fight off all his attempt to "R"/Kiss in eps 6 hahahha . If there goin be an "R" scene den it Paul 's first time LOL>>>

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This conversation about the kiss and the upcoming "R" scene is hilarious! This is definitely my favorite lakorn so far this year. I think Paul is not extremely handsome or that good looking, but somehow he just fits this role. Noon is awesome as always. I love it when she's got a bad side to her. I never would have thought of them together, but they are really good in this lakorn. I can't wait till next week.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
lol sarN, i'm sure Paul can do some damage if he realllllly puts his mind to it, no matter how weak he is. lol I dunno...i'd rather see a somewhat weak p'ek than a really forceful one like Chakrit sometimes, but i loved him and Noon together in Pleng Pa (he didnt R her though). Someone have it up already! i can barely hold my hair down! totally psyched! :)

cecilia

Staff member
hahha..at least the baby conception is not part of the 'r' part..LOl..*according to preview* - i can't wait to see next week..they're so cute.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha it wasss! im not doubting it one bit!! it was a decent kiss and not a slobbering one. like how it's Noon's "first" onscreen kiss. lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Lovin' Noon's authority! That girl's got Paul wrapped around her little fingers, making him cancel the wedding and gave him only one more letter for the password!! Love it!! Poor guy, wonder what he's going to do when he finds out his dad's corrupt. He'll be torn b/w the woman he loves and his dad's corruption. Can't wait for more of jealous Paul!! :yahoo:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..poor paul! i'm kinda confused about something. Does paul's mom know what's going on? with her husband and all or is she innocent?

vina_lek

I don't really like Paul's mom much whether she knows her husband is corrupt or not. She joined Noon's aunt and cousin in letting those guys come into her property to hurt Noon! :angry: knowing Noon was pregnant(although Noon isn't pregnant BUT Paul's mom thought she was...)

As for the article, I can't read thai that well. In the beginning, I think it just talks about the "kiss scene," and the second paragraph was about how the director was telling Noon & Paul how he wanted the kiss to come out so it's real but yet respectful and polite for both actors.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Every "love" scenes and whatnot are always very well coordinated which, in reality, leaves out the romanic aspect for both actors. I think it was probably very professional but i wanna stay in my bubble. Very tempted to make an animation out of those scenes. :p

numfon

sarNie Adult
i'm ok with Paul's mom. she's deffinately ignorant.. but she has a good heart (i think). lol she didn't really want to kill noon's 'baby'. she's just..........dumb.. that's all. :lol:

calla

sarNie Adult
i think its just me that find this lakorn annoying. its not my type.....and i dont think paul and noon make a cute couple. sorry.....its just my opinion. its just too NAM NAO :)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, i need to see this one. This show sound good.
I'm to busy with school/work. Don't have time to see lakorn anymore. <_<

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oh man! SO which episode is this when Paul "tries" to "R" Noon? HAHAHAH! man, Like in dao kra jai, when they was talkingabout what would they do if they have a real situation like that.. Paul was like.. if it was with Noon, i wouldn't mind & Noon saidthe same thing ^___^ cool, I wouldn't mind if they got together. ahha :D Paul has a hot girlriend too though. Hahahah!