Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
As for me, Ann is Ann and Chompoo is Chompoo no one can take place of anyone. It just that some people like Ann more and some like Chompoo more that all. I personally like Chompoo more than Ann and I know that she's a great actress but she is too forceful when she acts. No offense to Ann's fans.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Just saw Episode 8 :) It's getting really interesting. haha
& Whoa, there's going to be a s*x scene in Episode 9. haha :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
was it just me or ken and chompoo are gonna do it next episode lol

today's episode was boring to me...nothing excited me except for the part where ken and tahwere chasing after chom and sara lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
today episode was okay.
At: Tubbytinker I think they are going to you know what
next.Which is kind of shocking.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Today episode, there was not much scenes between Ken and Chompoo at all. I want to watch tomorrow episode the most.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's funny how in their other lakorn together they have a rawr scene and in this one there's a willing. So much kissing action in the willing scene itself. Ken is so lucky he gets to kiss most of his n'ek for real.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG! haha, I was shocked. The willing scene was so, OMG. haha :)
I feel pretty awkward seeing it, Chompoo is so wanting it. haha :) Anyways, can't wait till next week :D

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe..Thursday's episode was like whoaa..I don't know, but I think Ken and Chompoo look great together...when they have love scenes it's so sexy..haha I don't know..I actually like him more with CHompoo than Ann...keke...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah...in lakorn standards, they didn't do a love scene but a sex scene! Hahahaha. I like how they had chompoo help him take his jacket off then you see their clothes on the floor Hahhahaah. And they did it in broad daylight... I'm pretty convinced that uma wants to exploit and get ratings,from their love scenes. It's all the press talks about while fans talk a lot about how the action is lame... yeah ken and chompoo have a lot of sexual chemistry... u don't get a romantic sense of them as a couple but a lot of physical chemistry...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yes agree the willing scene was WoW! haha. i feel bad for my poor jaja that she got with that mean dude, i love jaja! haha ken still remains a hot p'ek !!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Haha some how Chompoo is always getting shot when Ken is in a whole lot of gun fights , but he never gets hurt, if I'm not mistaken..haha..dude never has a scratch on him...it's okay though..he's Ken and he's hott..so he can do whatever he wants and I will drool...hahahahahaha :eyetwitch:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
O . M . F. G !!!! THE WILLING SCENE WAS.... :hide:

I understand what you gals were talking about now...Ken & Ann = romantic chemistry and Ken & Chompoo = sexual energy ?? LoL when SingHa kissed her and started to loosen his tie I was ready to go nuts (secretly jealous because i'm a KA fan) and she even helped him take off his jacket :ph34r: ( btw a great jacket, makes Ken look extra sexxie in it)...but I will have to say the 2nd time they kiss...those kisses were much hotter than the actual kisses in the willing scene

BUT...

this lakorn is still a prettie bad one aside from the ken & chompoo's energy. In ep. 9 when they were on the golf course and the police was chasing them on the golf-cart you could see every single black tube that they put the gun powder-STICKING out of the grass EVERYWHERE...when they shot,you literally see the black tubes go off...the fact that this production decides to be THAT sloppy in this lakorn really says something about them...i mean if you can't afford a good combat choreographer for the fighting sequences fine I understand, but not bothering to cover up little things like that pisses me off...and the fact that an A-list pra'ek like Ken is in this lakorn is really sad...