Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn lakorn since I love action. KC kicks a** in this lakorn. I love the fighting scenes. Ken looks handsome as a cop. :wub:

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn so far even though only one episode came out...I think KEn and Chompoo make a very cute couple haha...action, but yet romantic...liking that...looks like a good amount of kissing scenes though..can't wait to see wednesday's episode...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It getting good. Chompoo is hotter and more beautiful then when she played Wiwa Wawoon. I love how Ken falls for her when they first met. Love love it.... Can't wait until tomorrow. Thanks to the people who took their times to upload it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm gonna bet that this series is going to have about as many kissing scenes as 365 days based off of all the previews and them saying it... there's always a good amount of sex scenes in action dramas...if I were to compare the kisses between ken and Ann and ken and chompoo... I would say with ken and ann, its more cute and romantic while ken and chompoo kisses are more sexual... Haha I see more physical chemistry between ken and chompoo while ken and Ann have the bickering down... I don't like ken and Ann too dramatic or even romantic... too contrived...opinion based off of 365 ... couldn't watch that one at all... oum rak was perfect and their best together for me. Uma is surprisingly good at doing cute scenes, I wonder if they'd ever consider doing a Rom com...
how far along did you watch 365 Days of Love? because as a KA fan I have to say i had to push myself through the first 3 episode. It was hard to do, I must admit, but once you get pass that point, and finish it 365 is a lakorn quite in its own league. Beautifully done, scripts full of lessons, & a heart-warming soundtrack. It gave me a different perspective on marriage. I won't and don't believe anyone who watched this lakorn thoroughly will say they did not like the lakorn. 365 Days of Love has got to be my fav. Ken/Ann collaboration aside from Oum Ruk.

But that's not what this thread is for ^^ lol, what did I hear "sexual chemistry"...I must watch!!! lol i'm not a pervert or anything but "sexual chemistry" in lakorns...lol...plus i think Chompoo is gorgeous...and did not dig their previous lakorn so i'll give this one a try.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I didn't do full episodes just popped in for random scenes... I read a lot of comments and synopsis, off of that alone I knew it wasn't going.to be for me... I hate storylines where the leads get together fast then you have to sit through them falling apart for the majority of it... rahut torachon is a little slow for me right now...because of lack of ken and chompoo scenes but that'll change from the middle and on...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I didn't do full episodes just popped in for random scenes... I read a lot of comments and synopsis, off of that alone I knew it wasn't going.to be for me... I hate storylines where the leads get together fast then you have to sit through them falling apart for the majority of it... rahut torachon is a little slow for me right now...because of lack of ken and chompoo scenes but that'll change from the middle and on...
Really, I can't wait to watch for the middle and on .. Thank you

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I haven't started this one yet but saw the special. Why did they give away all the story like that or was it not supposed to be a mystery? Sara's gorgeous from the scenes I saw. Wonder if she'll ever get to be n'ek.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
loving this one im assuming Chompoo might be related to the police guy or whatever so. Why the bad guy only want Chompoo to kill the police guy like no one else but only Chompoo...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ken's hott in this lakorn and he looks great in the uniform hehe. havent seen him in action since seur 11.

i love action as long as it has some romance in it to balance off the lakorn. i remember jiriya and jakrit lakorn-sai laup; it was great. loved it but the remakes were not great!!!

getting so good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree w/ you but 365 isn't all about them falling apart, they fight and make up, its really sweet how they both try to make up for the other, you get to see how girls do it and guys do it. LoL, its mostly about the little things that couples don't discuss and sweep under the rug until it tears them apart. Its about meeting in the middle and making changing yourself for your other half. Oh well maybe its not for you now, but maybe one day...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i tried watching this drama and the first episode was SOO RIDICULOUS!! the action was soo bad, i was actually embarrass to watch Ken in it. He just doesn't do a good action hero and Chompoo, oh god...and the openning song was so ear-piercing....*shake-heads* when Ken & Chompoo have their kissing scene, i'll be back to analyze....they seem prettie hot

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
OMFG! i tried watching this drama and the first episode was SOO RIDICULOUS!! the action was soo bad, i was actually embarrass to watch Ken in it. He just doesn't do a good action hero and Chompoo, oh god...and the openning song was so ear-piercing....*shake-heads* when Ken & Chompoo have their kissing scene, i'll be back to analyze....they seem prettie hot
Don't expect good action from Thai lakorn. If you like action watch American or Chinese. I love this lakorn because of Ken and Chompoo are hot and their romance.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't expect good action from Thai lakorn. If you like action watch American or Chinese. I love this lakorn because of Ken and Chompoo are hot and their romance.
I didn't expect good/great action like that of the chinese...but the actions in this lakorn is soo bad...the lakorn w/ Pancake & Pae " You, Him and Our Love", the fighting sequence in there was actually quite good & Pae did a great job...Din Nam Lom Fai w/ Chakrit was prettie good & Kom Faek was alrite but much better than this...

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I'm loving the story so far too! Here's a fanmovie: (It's only Ep.1-3)
The storyline is this fanmovie is hate i guess :)

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Has anyone started subbing this?? Sorry I haven't read through all the posts for this lakorn so I don't know if anyone has asked already! Would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me! Thanks in advance!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This is why I can't watch Thai action lakorns. The action is sooo bad. I've seen better from film students with a budget of like 10 thousand. But I want to like it cause I like Ken, Chompoo, and Sarah and the story ain't bad. But everytime they go into their action sequences I can't get over how bad it is.

Anyone know the ending? I can't see how Mat and Ice will get their happy ending.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is why I can't watch Thai action lakorns. The action is sooo bad. I've seen better from film students with a budget of like 10 thousand. But I want to like it cause I like Ken, Chompoo, and Sarah and the story ain't bad. But everytime they go into their action sequences I can't get over how bad it is.

Anyone know the ending? I can't see how Mat and Ice will get their happy ending.

Novel ending and spoilers...warning its duuummmmmb
Massaya turns to the good side because she finds out that the head boss of samingsa is using her for revenge... her and Singha get together... she has to play both sides still though otherwise she can get herself and Singha killed. The Samingsa gang sends her on a heroine smuggling mission which she took part for money and so they won't be suspicious of her. She thought it'll be okay because it'll be her last and Singha is out of the country. She also felt guilty because she promised Singha that she won't be involved in anymore illegal activities...On her mission, Singha came back to the country early and was given a tip that the Samingsa gang were going to smuggle drugs into the country so he went down there to bust the Samingsa gang. One of Singha's arch nemesis, one of the dirty cops, was also there and he tried to kill Singha and Massaya... The head boss of Samingsa gang knew Masssaya was turning her back on him, so he ordered this mission as a cover up so that Massaya and Singha could kill each other. Singha didn't know Massaya was part of the mission because he was confident in her and her promise that she wouldn't be involved in illegal activities, so he was pursuing the crackdown as catching the bad guys dead or alive... so he was unknowingly shooting at Massaya... Massaya and her friends were shooting back against the cops in defense, Massaya saw the dirty cop pointing his gun at Singha's head, so she pointed her gun at him and shot him to protect Singha... while at the same time, Singha saw "Massaya", he doesn't know it's her because she has a mask on, pointing her gun at him so he shot her too... he realizes its her, DRAMATIC CRYING happens. Her identity is revealed to the president and her family, they reunite... The head boss of Samingsa calls out Massaya's dad for a show down, so they meet him somewhere and have a shoot out... Good guys win but Singha ends up shooting her again some how and she dies. Singha quits his job and lets him self go physically and emotionally and he mourns her death for a year. He went to go stay and work with Natiya's real dad's farm, she's there too and still pines for him. Narathip and Ice are about to get married. Ice was a part of the show down with the Samingsa boss as well, but she came out alive. Because she helped the cops crackdown on the Samingsa gang, she wasn't harshly or hardly punished for her past criminal activities. All of Massaya's family move to America because the scandal of the President being involved in illegal activities was too much for them... Singha and Natiya fly together to America for Ice and Narathip's wedding... there he discovers that Massaya is still alive... she was the maid of honor of course. It was her dad's idea to fake her death because her dad wanted to test his commitment to her and to give his daughter a chance of a real life and not one scrutinize by society because she was an assassin... she changed her name to Mona and cut her hair... she took all her money she acquired as a Samingsa girl to start an organization benefiting orphans... her and Singha are reunited and happy together...not so grand of an ending but that's the novel's version... I don't know how the series will be, haven't read a full series version of the story yet... but it will be a happy ending. The book was more simple. It starts with Massaya wanting to kill her dad, finds out that she's being used so she turns good, then her and her family go after the bad guys. In the series, it goes Massaya wants to kill the president, finds out he's her dad and goes good, she goes after the bad guys alone but Singha goes to help her too, they thought they killed the head boss and Toon... everyone goes about their lives... The boss and Toon aren't dead, so they come back and try to kill all the Samingsa girls that turned their backs on them... so they added a little more drama towards the end.
Yeah, I skip the action parts to just watch the normal stuff... I really hate the soundtrack too... every song is pretty heinous...cringeworthy... they're so inappropriate for lakorns hahaha.