Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Man..when is the truth gonna come out! i hope it doesn't all come out in one episode. i hate that. Anyways, is pat's mom gonna be sick? in episode 9 she had headaches. Gosh though..i really want to see when everything comes out. I wonder how pat's dad is going to feel.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, the part where everything is revealed is during the ending^^, but for sure it won't be packed up in one episode.
It reveals during the time when Au goes to the hospital for an emergency surgery
... I don't know about the sick part. Sorry.. All i'm waiting for now is Ratree Samoson! Pat looked so adorable when she went there with Paul, Au, Noi,etc!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is ending around the 28th of this month^^... that means I still get 6 discs to watch! but if you dl yours , you'll have about 10-12 episodes left.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Vina Lek...
Too bad... she doesn't appreciate or enjoy it.

Man... I hate Nai Loey. Grgr Grrgrgrrrrr!!

I don't know why, but the evil girl is really sexy!

And the more I see Pat, the more I think she's a little too anorexic.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Really?? So it's true that Pat's going to get kiss by Paul? Is he getting slap? That's what I heard but I'm not so sure about it

Pat's not anorexic, dynomite.lol. she might be thin but she eats a lot. she likes eating junk food especially.

which evil one? meji or maprang?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Please Kristy... if that's so true... then that's so hawt. I know that Zita Zalai hardly eats to maintain her figure.

And look at Pat... she's freakin deprived. She needs to come to the states to fatten up.

Maprang right? The mom of all the kids. She's hawt for her age. She's a total MILF. 555

And yeah... I think Noi is the one I feel sorry for... I think they made Pat a little too young and childish.

I actually excited to see Chai pursue and get Noi.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
disgusting how that lady is, why the hell did go do that!!!!...poor go!!! poor poor kid...yuck yuck yuck!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, that evil one. Her name is Noi Buttsakron. She's Ken's gf.

I finally found out. At first I was confused about what Go's going to so, but he pushes her to the bed and rips his shirt off?! I think he's soing it to mock his mother... The preview off the kiss/slap was bad, huh? Paul's going to say "Ummmmm" and Pat closes her mouth before he even reaches?! Atleast its a real kiss :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know. He's one lucky guy. he got to kiss aum, noon, and now pat...tsk tsk .i wonder if sara is saying something about this.lol.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
it was disgusting when Go slept with the servant girl. . she can be his mother ughhh.
Go is tooo HOT for her lmao.