Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look good..but noi is kinda too old...plus Pat is too young..they should pick someone who is middle age..btw noi and pat..but damn..Paul is everywhere now..but i think he look good in this lakorn then his previous one...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the main focus is gonna be on au..mam and noi..cuz au has two wives..mam is his 1st and noi is his 2nd..paul/pat is probaly the kids generation..i wonder if the storyline is gonna be simlar to Buang Leh Sanae Ha

GOST

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
they finally had the opening ceremony!..pat looks really cute and so gurly..lol..but yeh noi looks really pretty!..cant wait..too bad we probaly wont see it this year though..some of the actors from power3club is also in here..its kool how they mix it with younger generation and older generation..oh, Go looks really cute in suits!

credit to roots! :D

http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=Y4FKIPXN
[post="153511"][/post]​
yeh noi look really pretty and pat so cute.I can't wait watch .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks a bunch for sharing the opening ceremony of Ram Pee Sawas, Tinah. WOW!! There's lots of great cast!! I'm already enjoying all the stars...hopefully the storyline will be worth the wait!! I'm glad to see Mam, Au, Go, Woot, Meji, and Maprang in this lakorn as well. Pat looks fabulous as always. I know she will make Paul shine...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely anticipating all of Pat's lakorns!! Darn, it's too bad Ram Pee Sawas won't air until next year. That's a long wait...

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
dancy said:
Wow Paul is sure busy with all new lakorns coming one after another one...Anyone has a pix of noi is?...seem like I don't know who she is?
[post="131259"][/post]​
Noi is Kens gf.If you know who Ken is.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Yuna said:
Thanks alot for sharing this good news. Paul have alot of lakorns this year. Is Pat is the lady that play with Film and Num new lakorn right? If it's true than I'm going to watch this lakorn..Cause I want to see Pat with a actor that I like. :wub: It's Paul...
[post="131409"][/post]​
Pat is in Hima Tai Prajun with Num and Film.You should see this lakorn its so sad and romantic.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Wow this lakorn looks so exciting!Can't wait to watch it.Paul and Pat look like they make a great couple ^_^ .

cecilia

Staff member
i just hope it's not like namfon/pong and paul/yard/ploy lakorn..cuz it's sorta annoying to me because these two have soem similar thing in common..pissed me off..will give it a shot when it come out..i use to love paul's lakorn..but recently he have a few bad choices that i hate...:(

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not gonna be like pong/namfon and yard/paul lakorn cuz those two are horror/suspense type of storyline..but this lakorn is drama/period..doesnt deal with horror or past life..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
You should watch it,cecilia.It should be a great lakorn if Pat is in it ^_^ .
[post="154488"][/post]​
I will have to agree with you on that, KristyS. LOL. Pat has always hold a reputation of casting in awesome lakorns!! I enjoyed each and every one of her projects. I'm confident her lakorn with Paul will be no exception to the rest. She amazes me... :shocked:

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on pat

'แพท' พร้อมเจอเลิฟซีน เข้าใจต้องมีเรียกคนดู

เป็นดารารุ่น “พาวเวอร์ ทรี” ที่ช่อง 3 ทั้งปั้นทั้งดันสุดฤทธิ์ ล่าสุด แพท-ณปภา ตันตระกูล เพิ่งจะเปิดกล้องเรื่อง “แรมพิศวาส” ไป เรื่องนี้ต้องคู่กับพระเอกรุ่นพี่อย่าง พอล-ภัทรพล แพท บอกว่า “ดีใจที่ได้เล่นคู่กับพี่พอล เพราะเคยไปออก รายการของพี่เค้า พี่เค้าจะเป็นคนขำๆ ดีซะอีกได้พี่พอลช่วยสอนให้ แม้จะมีฉากกุ๊กกิ๊กบ้าง แต่แพทก็คิดว่าเป็นงาน แหม ถ้ารักกันแล้วไม่พูด ไม่แสดงออก คนดูก็คงเปลี่ยนช่องหนีนะ ส่วนที่ต้องร่วมงานกับรุ่นใหญ่ ยอมรับว่าเกร็งมากค่ะ ในวันฟิตติ้งแพทนั่งสงบเสงี่ยมเจียมตัว แต่คิดว่าพี่ๆเค้าไม่ดุ แต่ก็กลัวว่าพี่เค้าจะเหนื่อยเพราะเรา กับพี่แหม่ม-จินตหรา ที่เล่นเป็นแม่ได้เจอกันแล้ว พี่แหม่มน่ารัก เรียบร้อย แล้วยังได้เห็นมุมตลกๆของพี่เค้าด้วย ยังมีมาขอลายเซ็นแพทให้หลานเลยด้วยนะคะ”.