[Rated R] The Marriage Life :: Chapter twelve.2 UPDATED 052212

Saifah

bite me x___
OKay here's a little bit more update. I'm getting bored with this FF haha but i need to finish it. Enjoy!

CHAPTER TEN:

Yaya was a little confused when she was standing in front of an empty building with Mint. A fat man with little hair on his head, wearing a

cheap suit and sunglasses walks up to them and extended his right arm out to Mint.

“You must be Kuhn Chalida?” he asks, shaking her hand and Mint nodded.

Yaya waited for the man to leave before she questions Mint. “Are you even going to tell Mark about this?”

Mint shook her head, “He doesn’t need to know.”

“Mint, you are married and this is a huge deal. You can’t just do this without telling him. He’s going to find out.” Yaya folded her arms.

“He doesn’t need to know.” Mint quoted her statement. “Let’s go get our dresses.” She said firmly and pushed the door open and Yaya follows
her out.

Mark had come home early from work and Mint had no idea that he was home. He ran downstairs where Mint was sitting at the table, eating.

“Hi.” He said to her and Mint stopped eating, staring blankly at Mark. She hadn’t forgotten about this morning.

“Hi.” She replies, avoiding his charming eyes that were luring her in.

“Look what I found in your room.” He held up a pink book.

“You went into my room?!” she shouted at him.

“You’re actually reading this?” he asks, flipping through the pages.

She shook her head, “No, I'm not reading it for myself; I bought it for our daughter.” Mark eyes widen and Mint covers her mouth, realizing

what she just said.

“You’re planning to have a child with me?” he questions her. She was trying to find false expression on his face but there was none. All

she saw was pure sincerity

She shrugs, “I don’t know.” She picks up her plate and walks over to the sink.

Mark walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist and spun her around to face him. Mint stared into his eyes.

“You have too much mood swings for me to keep up with.” She stated.

He leans in and whispers, “Let’s make a baby.” He hugged her tighter. He grabbed her chin and pulled her lips to meet his lips and he

kissed her softly.

He picked her up setting her on the counter. He reached up her dress grabbing the top of her leggings, she lifted her hips and he pulled

them down her legs and off her feet slowly and dropped them to the floor. He smiled and placed his hands on her legs and ran the dress up

her legs and above her waist.

“Mark…” she looked at him and he was smiling.

“What?” he spread her legs and stood between them pulling her to the edge and rubbing the side of her thighs.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked, worried.

He smiled and leaned towards her ear and he kissed behind her ear. “I won’t do anything that you aren’t comfortable with…” He breathed in

her ear. He pulls her dress down, covering her legs. “I’m an asshole but I would never disrespect you in any way.” He told her and it made

her smile.

“Yeah, you are an asshole.” She stated, jumping off of the counter, picking up her leggings.

“Let’s go to dinner. Just me and you. I want to take you on a date.” He smirks and she nodded.

“Ladies first.” He smirks. About half an hour later, our meal was served. Mint had one question on her mind. “How’s your dinner?” he ask

looking at her.

“Good.” she answers unsteadily. He nodded his head. “Mark, can I ask you something?”

“Oh, this sounds serious.” He teased as he puts his fork down. “What is it?”

“Is this date what you’d expected?” he looks at her then giggled. “What?”

“I’m a dick husband. The least I can do is take my wife out on a date.” He added.

“Okay…?”

“I really want this feud to end between us. I want to get to know you and be your friend.” He answers and she nodded.

They finished dinner, and made their way back to the car. It seemed that Mark had another surprise for her, as he took off his tie.

“Close your eyes.” He said, and tied it around her eyes. He guided her to the car, and helped her get into her seat. It took about 10

minutes of driving to get them to their ‘mystery’ location. He helped her get out of the car, and then took the blind fold off.

“Wow, the side of Prin I have never seen before. This is beautiful!” Mint said as she looked at the gardens and the fountains in front of

them. The lights gave it a reddish glow, and it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

“Thanks, I try to be considerate.” He murmured into her hair, and she blushed.

Her head rested on his shoulder, and at that moment it seemed like they had known each other for their whole lives. All of a sudden some

romantic song came on, and she smiled.

“Dance with me?” Mark asked, and she smiled. They pulled away from each other, and she took his hand, and placed her other hand on his

shoulder, and he placed his hand on her waist. They were just like that for about an hour, not caring about anything else in the world.

“What?” she asks. Mark was staring at her and was giving her his infamous side smile that made her stomach churn.

“Nothing.” He shrugs. “This is…” he paused.

“Nice.” She smirks.

“Yeah, this is nice.” He nodded and they both laughed than they fell into silence again. “Let’s get you home.” He told her.

Mint narrows her eyebrow, “Okay…”

“I don’t want to spoil you.” He laughs and she pulls her hand away from his hand and punched him playfully on his arm.

“I deserve to be spoiled.” She stated and he shook his head, still laughing.​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AAHHHH! I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT LMAO! I was like pulling onto my hair and smiling....aww what a romantic evening tho hahah

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg saifah! :coverlaf:
i wonder what mint is hiding from mark and who that guy was. mark is just lol, he knows he's an asshole but he's considerate of mint. how sweet.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i just noticed your poll lol. hmm rated r with which couple first. mint and mark! but i want some cute scenes between yadech too. :bhehe:

Saifah

bite me x___
Bahh you girls are funny! I'm currently typing the RATED R scene with Mint and Mark
right now. I can't imagine it but I have to and I'm LOLing the entire time typing it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
bahaha, I can't help it fah :p After all the flaws of PLR, I'm imagining that Mteam are really playing these fanfics i'm reading here. Now that we know there's a :w-scene-pop-corn: with Mark and Mint, i wonder what will happen with Yadech. Oh me and my wonders. :wackonut:

Saifah

bite me x___
I will not disappoint you with the RATED R scene then okies.
GOsh I hope I dont get in trouble by the MODS on this thread.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
okie dokie. im all smiles for tonight. thanks fah! can't wait to read the next chapter :p

Saifah

bite me x___
CHAPTER 10.2

“What’s wrong with you?” Yaya asked Nadech who was acting suspicious.

“My parents invited the parents of the girl I’m supposed to married to my party tomorrow night.” He groans, burying his face in his hands.

Yaya waited for him to finish his pmsing. “Aren’t you at least nervous?”

“No. I mean, I’m supposedly your girlfriend. I’m sure your parents are considerate.” She replies.

He looks at her and shook his head, “You don’t know my parents. We have to make it believable.” He told her and she growls. Nadech took

Yaya’s hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it, “Yaya, you are my best friend and I love you forever. I owe you a lot.”

“Aw, come here.” She said, pulling him closer to her and she gave him a hug.

“Aw, they’re so cute.” Someone said to them when they walked by. Yaya and Nadech looked at the elderly couple and smiles. Yaya pulls away

from Nadech and gave him an awkward smile.

“God, I want dessert!” Mint blurted, tossing her purse on the couch and rushed to the kitchen.

“You’re such a fat ass!” Mark said, following closely behind her.

She turns around and grimaces, “Shut up.”

“Move aside.” He told her. She watches as he searched the empty fridge; Mark grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Mint scoff, “Gosh, was that necessary? Wasn’t this morning enough?” Mint looks over his shoulder and saw whipped cream, strawberry, and

chocolate syrup on in the fridge. She glance back at him, “What were you planning?”

“What are you thinking?” he turns around and looks at her. She moved him aside and grabbed whipped cream, strawberry, and chocolate

syrup. “Don’t you,“ before he finished, she had already spray him with the whipped cream and laughed. “Really? You think that’s funny?” he

asked looking at her. He grabbed the chocolate syrup and squirted her with it.

She gasps, “Oh my gosh, you did not just do that!”

“Oh but I did.” He laughed, and began squirting her again.

They continue squirting each other until they were both out of condiments. She looks down and realized her body and legs were covered in

whipped cream and chocolate syrup. She sat down on the floor beside Mark, taking the strawberry and wiping it across his chest taking off

some whipped cream and eating the strawberry, throwing the top in the sink above them.

“What a mess!” he said. Mark was covered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. “Why did you do this?” he asked her.

“Oh come on Mark, don’t tell me that the whipped cream, strawberry, and chocolate syrup didn’t give you any dirty thoughts?” she giggled.

“It did but spraying and squirting it on each other wasn’t what I had in mind. Look at us! We’re a mess!” he examined his body and hers

too.

“Oh shut up.” She grins. She licked her wrist and sucked off the whipped cream. She heard him groaned as she dropped her arm to her

side. “What?”

“You are such a tease.” He admitted. A sly smile crept on her face.

“What? I was just washing off the whipped cream.” She innocently said.

“Shit!” he moaned, grabbing her hand, “Stand up!” he commanded her as she stood up and realized how much she was turning him on.

“I think Mark Jr. is getting excited down there don’t you think?” she joked and he shook his head. He grabs her waist and led her upstairs

to the bathroom. “What, you don’t want a taste?” she asked as he turned on the water.

“Oh, I want a taste…” he smirked “But being dirty and sticky like this, not so much.”

“Ouch, hurtful.” She grin.

“Get clean up and I’ll see you in a little bit.” He told her as he shuts the door behind him. Mint let the warm water run all over her

body.

After she was finished, she went back to her room and Mark was in her bedroom. He nodded at her and went to the bathroom to clean himself

off. Just when Mint was going to climb into bed, Mark quickly grabs her by her waist.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he laughs.

“Getting ready for bed. We’re friends remember?” she stated.

He turns her around to face him, “We’re married.” He said.

She laughs, “I don’t like you.”

“But you don’t hate me.” He grins, rubbing her arms.

“But I don’t love you.” She told him and he was serious.

“It’s funny, your mouth says that you don’t but your eyes say that you do.”

Mint shook her head, “Oh so suddenly you’re an expert in love?”

Mark laughed, “I’m an expert when it comes to Chalida.”

“Yeah, that never sounds creepy.” She laughed again.

“I love your laugh.” He touched her face gently and she leaned into his hand and breathed in deeply.​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. two chapters to read... so nice.. =D

*drunk with sweetness* hahahah..

hmm.. wonder what mint is hidding from mak? hope it is not dat serius because i don't want their relationship to strain.. =p

i think nadech parents saw yaya gives hug to nadech.. hehe...

can't wait for more.. ^.^

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
aww I like how they were forced and yet they have never thought about divorce... It's nice knowing they have never considered leaving each other so that means they know they'll always live together they just don't know if they'll love each other!!

Saifah

bite me x___
Here's a spoiler for chapter 11

The Bedroom:

:D

He sigh, grabbing her hand and kissing the palm of it. She looked at him and smiled. He took a step forward and she she took a step backwards, towards the bed and sitting down crossing her legs and leaning towards him seductively.

“I have never actually seen anyone do that and be so good at it.” he laughed before making a trail of hungry kisses from her lips to her neck.

His hand slowly pushed the bottom of the skirt closer up her thigh waiting for her approval before going any further. He may be a guy, but he was raised a gentleman. As bad as his body craved to be with her he was going to take it slow until she gave him a reason not to.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WAHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY FAH! LMAO!

No worries, I'm a mod here, you won't get in trouble lolz