REBECCAVANG C.R.E.A.T.I.O.N.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Hey, I don't know if I'm consider new or not because I tend to lurk around this forum BUT hardly post! LOL, I LOVE THAI LAKORN, however, believe or not I have NEVER made any creations of Thai actress/actor. Hopefully, I would have time to make some. My skill is bad as I'm not good with photoshop SO please take it as a warning! :lol:

NOTE/WARNING:I'm a MAJOR Edison-Charlene's Fan so I have tons of Manips of the two! :p

ICONS:

OLD/FIRST MANIPS: *I'll post the recent ones when I have time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooooooo very nice... cute.. >_< ...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg I Love Her n Him..Omg.....Never Could Find Wats there Name..thankx..I Love There movie Tooh..n Great poster..I LOve IT!

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Omg I Love Her n Him..Omg.....Never Could Find Wats there Name..thankx..I Love There movie Tooh..n Great poster..I LOve IT!
LOL, I totally fell in love with Edison and Charlene from Twins Effect 1! They have really good chemistry and Edison really admired Charlene in reality. They are good friends BUT sometime it seems like they have a thing for eachother. Anyways, thanks for the comment! :D

Here are again some old creations, I'm working on some new artwork BUT my creativies has disappear for awhile now. :mellow:

Manips:

REQUEST:

BG: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/chi.../Request/bg.jpg

BG: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/chi...Request/BG1.jpg

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Ayo, I haven't been posting for awhile. Thanks for all the comments!

Some more manips:

That's all for now...I'll be back later to update more. ANYWAYS, CHARLENE & MIKE HE would be filming an IDOL series in DECEMEBER! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
O.M.G!!!! REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!! augh! it's you girl!!! :kiss:

lol, this is BAO!!!

you never told me that you watch thai!

gosh, how have you beeeeeeen!!!!!!

omygosh i see that gif of Sa and Chun on your sig! the movie's out?? is it subbed? i wanna watch it! lol, recently i watched the original one!

You need to put all your fab artwork up here! i remember you made like TONS of them and even got ME into them lol! <3 i love all your ps-ing!

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
O.M.G!!!! REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!! augh! it's you girl!!! :kiss:

lol, this is BAO!!!
OMG! I can't believe that we would meet here! LOL, miss talking to you sooooo MUCH! LOL, I would NEVER know that it's you with your username. Anyways, I LOVE thai lakorn BUT on AF it is more Chinese so I never talk much lol. I knew you watch thai lakorn because I recalled you have ann/ken on ur banner. LOL, WUSA's 'Butterfly Lovers' is release BUT not on DVD yet. Man, miss the OLD times sooooo MUCH! I'm happy to see you here!! :D