Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

does anyone have the theme song or end song for the khmer-dubbed Fah Sauy Len Sai (nam/kwan)...it's a khmer song...i'm not sure, but i think preap sovath sings it...thank you in advance! :) it was inserted into the dubbed version of the lakorn...that lakorn's khmer title is Mek Sross S'aart (beautiful sky)...the song goes: "mayumbow smoss smak nung knea, thour vaythinear..."

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
does anyone have the thai songs played in the thai movie pleung payu? i know they played it when aum gets beat up and her and louis are blowing bubbles at his house well in the khmer dubbed version. well it's sung by a guy.

and does anyone have this khmer theme song in the lakorn khing rak kor rang something like that with kwan usamanee and oil thana? the theme song is i think sung by rin saveth. thanks!!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
i'd like to make a request. i have no idea who the original artist is, but it is the song titled "Ayna Toa Snaeh Kynom" that was sung by several girls at Veth Rothana's wedding. I really like the song, so if anyone has it and can upload it for me that would be great.

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dje_pFDjWUs

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
i'd like to make a request. i have no idea who the original artist is, but it is the song titled "Ayna Toa Snaeh Kynom" that was sung by several girls at Veth Rothana's wedding. I really like the song, so if anyone has it and can upload it for me that would be great.

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dje_pFDjWUs
The original artist for that song is Madame Rous Sarey Sothea or however you spell her name ;)

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Can I make a request for any Blue Diamond karaoke videos by Kan Dy? (I think that's his name..) Thanks if anyone can help~~

does anyone have the khmer theme song to kwan/oil's lakorn...i don't know who sings it or what the title is, but the beginning goes: "snaeh oun, snaeh oun............snaeha min tomada they, ka pitt"

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Hello!!! I would like to request any songs of Sokun Nisa. Please!!!! They can be old or new. Me and my dad thinks shes a cool singer. Hehehehe!!!! Thanks!!! ^_^

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
hi
does anyone have I need somebody khmer version
by some new singer sorri dun noe the name
i think it is in SSB vol 28
PLzzzzz share up it for me thnx so much