Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
I would be surprise cuz Tanya is so good at playing nang rai role and to the point i cant see her as nang ek anymore..maybe in supporting roles but not the main lead..take Aom Skaojai for Example..she used to be the nang ek back in the days but after she taken the nang rai role..she didnt become nang ek again..cuz she stood out as the nang rai..
so agree with you on that part..
Aom is so good at being n'rai..*she look so tough and COLDheart at time, that i just want to go in and choke her sometime.*

as for the plot..Noon is pissing me of with her evil attitude too,,cn't wait til i see joy as daughter..but the sad
thing is..it's gonna be as sad as her mom because her status is still consider lowlife..only if her protective
and her shield Chakrit have enough guts to stand out..i'm excite to see the next episode.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
how does Charkit related to the family anyway, I wanna see. Hope Charkit will be strong enough to protect Joy, not like her dad. Very weak weak, can even say a word to protect the person he loves, useless man.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Noon is pissing me off..cuz of what she says..her voice is so sweet but shes so evil

I think Joys daughter will be strong like her mom..cuz i see her slaping Tanya in one of the scenes

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn so much! This is actually one of the few boran lakorns that I'll watch. I'm usually not into them but man, I love JOy's character! She's so strong! I hope Chakrit and Joy (the daughter) aren't related. Isn't he the Uncle's son, right?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't get it..Who is Joy's(daughter)father??

I don't think Joy is going to be strong like her mom because she won't fight back like her mom.She lets them hit her and stuff like that.She is nothing like her mom.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Joy's father is the younger brother...the one who's wife just gave birth to a girl (Tanya). So this means that they are half-sisters. I don't know how Chakrit's character knows the family, but I can't wait till the next episode.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know if joys daughter will be strong or not but theres a scene that she slap tanya..maybe she only fights back when she needs to..

i bet chakrit and joy will be related..its always like that..im sooo loving this lakorn!!..cant wait to watch epi 3 and 4

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Today episode is good, Joy(mother) was already dying today. Chakrit looks good in this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy & Chakrit looks cute in here. she's not strong like her mother. she gets beat up by Tanya a lot. i hope pra egg will not be mean to her later on, you know like maybe he misunderstood her believe the bad girl & let the bad girl hit her something like that. i hope he protects her a lot. he probably will be jealous because there is 2 guys that like her. so maybe he will be mad over that. i hope he doesn't sleep with Tanya or other girls. i hate pra egg with many wives. and i hope next part pra egg&nang egg don't sleep together yet, because it's too fast and take the fun out of it, if they sleep together later on toward the end of the la korn is better. i can't wait to see epi 4. he climb in her room. and kiss her. so cute&sweet. and yeah i cried the scene the mom got whip and died. that was sad.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, the whipping and death scene had me bawling so bad! Nom was so pathetic, couldn't come foward as the baby's father. Ugh! I can't wait to see the next episode. We get to see more of Joy and Chakrit together. :yahoo:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really good so far. love joy in it! shes plays her role so well. i hope she doesnt sleep with chakrit too fast either, otherwise the same fate will fall to the daughter as it did the mom. i kinda wish it showed a little bit about her growing up, and her uncle raising her. seems like it should show her and uncle being more close, since he is all she has left, and his sister left her to him.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
man that sucks if chakrit and joy are related. i know that's how it is back in the days but it's still hard to watch knowing the fact that they are related. other than that, i'm so loving this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg in the beginning of epi 3 when that lady was hitting joys mom with a stick i was crying to so bad for her..Joys tear came out like rain drops..shes so good!!..and also when she died..that was soooo sad!! :( :( i hate noons husband!!!..that stupid guy didnt say he was the father of her baby..how can he watch her get beat..

I also hope that joys daughter dont give in easily to Chakrit like what her mom did..or else the history will repeat again..but looks like Chakrit already fell in love with Joy cuz in the next epi he wants to marry her..that was so cute when he snuck in the window to her room

i finally get to see the two guys ive been waiting to see..Thun and Poks bf..hehe..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
The scene where Jumrong gives birth, then dies soon afterward is sooo sad. I was close to crying. Her brother gave a great performance in that scene. I really like Chakrit in this lakorn. I also hope that Jumriang and Chakrit's character don't sleep with each other too soon. Oh, and I really hate Nom for not accepting that he got Jumrong pregnant.