Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
noon has been a mom before..in Botun..its not that shes old..they probaly want to mix her role around..tik k isnt old but shes been a mother alot of times..

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone translate this news..its new..credit to joy narak site..wonder when will there be a pic of chakrit and joy together

รายชื่อนักแสดง)
สันติสุข แสดงเป็น นพ
กมล แสดงเป็น น้อม
ศิริลักษณ์ แสดงเป็น จำลอง จำเรียง
สุพรรณษา แสดงเป็น นวล
ชาคริต แสดงเป็น พัฒน์
จาตุรงค์ แสดงเป็น ก้อย
สินิทรา แสดงเป็น ฉายแสง
พิเชษชัย แสดงเป็น มิตร
อัจฉราพรรณ แสดงเป็น แม้น
ดุสิตตา แสดงเป็น ม้วน
นภัสกร แสดงเป็น อินคำ
กรกฏ แสดงเป็น ยักษ์
ปวันรัตน์ แสดงเป็น มาก
ฯลฯ

บวงสรวง..เปิดกล้องเรือนรักเรือนทาส ก็รอคอยกันมานานกับ “เรือนรักเรือนทาส” ซึ่งได้ฤกษ์บวงสรวงเปิดกล้องกันไปแล้วเมื่อเช้าวันที่8 ก.พ. 2549 ละครพีเรียดฟอร์มใหญ่ บทโทรทัศน์โดย ชัยเจริญ ดวงพัตรา กำกับการแสดงโดย ป้าแจ๋ว ยุทธนา ล. พันธุ์ไพบูลย์ เรือนรักเรือนทาส เป็นเรื่องราวเกี่ยวกับปมปริศนาชาติกำเนิด ของทาสสาวจำเรียง รับบทโดย จอย ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค คู่กับชาคริต แย้มนาม แสดงเป็นพัฒน์ และนักแสดงสมทบฝีมือคุณภาพอีกคับคั่ง.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
It true that Chakrit is everywhere, it seems like he is in every lakorn. But I don't mind him acting with Joy. I think Chakrit fit this kind of lakorn very much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
new update..can someone translate please from joysirilak website

จอย"ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค ดาราและพิธีกรรายการทีวี
ตัดคูปองลุ้นโชค ลุ้นแชมป์ จากหนังสือพิมพ์ "ข่าวสด"
ส่งไปร่วมลุ้นโชครับรางวัลใหญ่ "เวิลด์ คัพ มาเนีย"
ประเดิมลุ้นสนุกกับเกมการแข่งขันฟุตบอลโลก 2006
ยิ่งส่งมากยิ่งได้ลุ้นมาก

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know when this lakorn is going to air??...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anyone know when this lakorn is going to air??...
i wish i did..but they're so quiet about this lakorn..no news about it eversince the opening ceremony..when they start showing pix i think thats when it will air..

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for this lakorn. Yeah, I agreed they have been quiet on lakorn. Wish we have more news on this lakorn.

pze

sarNie Adult
its for real.....hes getting engaged to jakajan or however u spell her name.....she was in fun fuen i believe she got paired with puri and then she was in prong nee mai sai tee ja ruk kan as the nek.....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Finally some pics of the duo...can't wait to see more and the lakorn itself....I hope they air it asap after it's done filming...

credit Siambookcenter

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the magazine is out!!.. :w000t: that means it should be air soon right??..thanax bluemoon for sharing!